Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
i just flashed to the 6.5 rom so i want to check out ur taskbar see how it updates and everything.

Yeah...let me know...especially if you see any differences

Guest Jmak512

i wasnt able to get access so lets see how else is this going to be able to work Oout :D i dont have enough permission to make the changes its what it says BURN!!! lol

Guest WAIKIKI728
It is going to be very difficult or next to impossible for me to get this working correctly on an i900. What you need is someone with an i900 to take the dlls and correct them. I have said in my original post, if you would like to do this it is fine with me.

Where should the dlls be in my omnia...can i search with resco explorer and to post them for you....or all of this is to complicated?¿?

Guest Lisbian08
Where should the dlls be in my omnia...can i search with resco explorer and to post them for you....or all of this is to complicated?¿?

I don't think I am going to be able to help you, however, there is another thread that just started up for GSM omnias such as yourself.

GSM Omnia taskbar

Guest Lisbian08
do u have any idea how to make it for the 6.5 lisbian yet

It works on 6.5. Bga7x tried it. Look on page 1. If you reflashed your ROM. Make sure you reinstall sdkcerts.

Guest Jmak512
It works on 6.5. Bga7x tried it. Look on page 1. If you reflashed your ROM. Make sure you reinstall sdkcerts.

dude thats right OH god how could i forgotten that lol

Guest Lisbian08
Keep Up the good work!! its looking great!!

Its getting there. I am still not satisfied. I am working on the getting the signal icons and battery icons cleaned up and a little more readable. Its a work in progress. Thanks for the props!!!

Guest bga7x
Its getting there. I am still not satisfied. I am working on the getting the signal icons and battery icons cleaned up and a little more readable. Its a work in progress. Thanks for the props!!!

as soon as you get it cleaned up more ill be cooking it up in my roms!!!

Guest Lisbian08
Keep Up the good work!! its looking great!!

Thanks for your help. Your comments helped a lot. If you have anything else, please let me know.

Guest Lisbian08

Version 2.0 is up. I tried to make everything a lot cleaner. I wish Omnia could support the 32x32 icons vice the 16x16 we are forced to live with. It really limits what detail you can put in the icons.

Guest blazingwolf

I just tried version 2 and I had to change the cab to force the install location to make it work on my ROM (I'm hoping to find a fix for this issue).

Most of the icons look great except for the start menu. To me is is a little round blob with colors in it. I'm assuming it is supposed to be a Windows flag but it doesn't look so good.

Thanks for creating this and I will keep a look out for another a different start menu icon. :D

Guest Lisbian08
I just tried version 2 and I had to change the cab to force the install location to make it work on my ROM (I'm hoping to find a fix for this issue).

Most of the icons look great except for the start menu. To me is is a little round blob with colors in it. I'm assuming it is supposed to be a Windows flag but it doesn't look so good.

Thanks for creating this and I will keep a look out for another a different start menu icon. :D

Yeah, it is a converted 32x32 to 16x16 icon. They lose too much detail at the lower resolution. I will tinker with a couple of others.

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

I hope this one is to your liking....lmao

post-488008-1245379948_thumb.png

Lisbian_orb_Blazing_Wolf_edition.cab

Guest reaver76
I hope this one is to your liking....lmao

I tried to load this Cab to Device and My Storage without success. I did install SDKCERTS first. I am getting an unsuccessful install error. Any Ideas??

post-542598-1245424305_thumb.jpg

Guest Lisbian08

What does everyone this of the omnia start icon. Just finished drawing it. Comments.... You can download the dll if you like and copy into the windows folder.

post-488008-1245424556_thumb.png

Omnia_shellres.zip

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
I tried to load this Cab to Device and My Storage without success. I did install SDKCERTS first. I am getting an unsuccessful install error. Any Ideas??

Which cab did you install. The one on the first post, or the blazing wolf one? It definitely won't work on My storage. I'm looking into it. Thanks. Also, what ROM are you using?

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest reaver76
Which cab did you install. The one on the first post, or the blazing wolf one? It definitely won't work on My storage. I'm looking into it. Thanks.

I loaded the BW edition and the taskbar v.2. I am running BW's latest WM6.5 Rom. Both produce the same error. (Sorry for not including this info the first time).

Edited by reaver76