Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest blazingwolf
@blazing wolf

I need a favor. Could you send me a .zip of the 6.5 default icon dlls. These are the dlls I need.

tshres.96.dll

tapres.96.dll

shellres.96.dll

outres.96.dll

Oh, and if you can also include these as well, it would be much appreciated. I can not copy these files out of my windows directory. These can be 6.1 or 6.5.

coredll.dll

aygshell.dll

ossvcs.dll

tpcutil.dll

ril.dll

mitssvcs.dll

immvibe.dll

stellibcdma.dll

No big deal if you can't.

Thanks

Here are the files you requested. Where possible they were taken from build 21815 which is the newest avialable build.

lisbian_requested_items.zip

Guest Lisbian08
Here are the files you requested. Where possible they were taken from build 21815 which is the newest avialable build.

Thanks, which wait cursor do you like better? The spinning blue wheel or the spinning 6.5 dots?

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks, which wait cursor do you like better? The spinning blue wheel or the spinning 6.5 dots?

The dots. Reminds me of the Windows 7 start up. Heck if you could do that one it would be even better. :D

Guest Lisbian08
The dots. Reminds me of the Windows 7 start up. Heck if you could do that one it would be even better. :D

I will see how it looks. Its not hard to change.

Question, I know Adrynalyne was looking for the where all the dialer resources were hidiing, did he ever find them? That was part of those dlls I asked for earlier. On the i900 all the resources are inside of secdialer.dll, but this is not the case on the i910. Sorry, this is kinda off topic...lol

Guest blazingwolf
I will see how it looks. Its not hard to change.

Question, I know Adrynalyne was looking for the where all the dialer resources were hidiing, did he ever find them? That was part of those dlls I asked for earlier. On the i900 all the resources are inside of secdialer.dll, but this is not the case on the i910. Sorry, this is kinda off topic...lol

Umm, I'm not sure. If I remember I will ask him.

Guest Lisbian08
I am really liking the work you have done!!!

Thanks, it took a couple of shots to get the hang of it, but I think I am putting out a fair product now. :D

Guest bga7x
Thanks, it took a couple of shots to get the hang of it, but I think I am putting out a fair product now. :D

yes you are, im testing it now for my new M2D rom!

Guest Lisbian08
yes you are, im testing it now for my new M2D rom!

Great, if you need something specific (within reason...lol), I will try to hook you up!

Guest WolfpackInCO

Nice taskbar! Finally one that works completely on the i910. A couple of suggestions:

- numbers inside the battery meter for those of us using the 1% driver

- the blue circle wait icon is not a clear background...it's got a square around it. Not the most elegant solution.

Guest Lisbian08
Nice taskbar! Finally one that works completely on the i910. A couple of suggestions:

- numbers inside the battery meter for those of us using the 1% driver

- the blue circle wait icon is not a clear background...it's got a square around it. Not the most elegant solution.

I am working on both. The numbers thing is very hard because of the 16x16 icon requirement. Not a lot of space to make readable numbers. As far as the wait cursor. I am trying to put that together. Should be in next release. Thanks. Keep checking back. I am always tinkering.

Guest tampaboy1984

I installed SDKCerts.cab w/ no problems then tried to install Bluetoothiconbrokerv3.cab and got this error. I'm using BGA's Latest Rom. Any Ideas?

-Restarted Phone and tried again and still got the same error.

-Also tried Resco Explorer and File Explorer to see if it was program side error but happened in both.

-And even tried installing to Storage Card just to see what would happen...still got the same error.

screen01q.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
I installed SDKCerts.cab w/ no problems then tried to install Bluetoothiconbrokerv3.cab and got this error. I'm using BGA's Latest Rom. Any Ideas?

-Also tried Resco Explorer and File Explorer to see if it was program side error but happened in both.

-And even tried installing to Storage Card just to see what would happen...still got the same error.

screen01q.png

here try this cab i edited it a little Lisbian i hope you dont mind this works on my roms havent tested it on any others!!

Lisbian_orb_Taskbar_v2.1_Omnia_start_icon.cab

Guest Lisbian08

screen01q.png

He already has the Bluetooth Event broker cooked in. You can skip that step. Install the CAB above. It should work.

Guest Lisbian08

@bgill or blazingwolf

I need two more dlls from the latest 6.5 build: overrideicon.dll and shellres.dll.0409.mui if you get a chance.

Thanks

Edited by Lisbian08