Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Arkangex

When I install the cubic, the dial to get the pin of the sim, deformed leaves. I do not know if I explain, excuse my English.

Guest thrawn72

I'm prity new with bilding ROM's and was wundering if this can be mad into a OEM? And if so where would I put the pac? Any help would be apresheated.

Guest Lisbian08
I'm prity new with bilding ROM's and was wundering if this can be mad into a OEM? And if so where would I put the pac? Any help would be apresheated.

It can, but I have never built a ROM. BGA7x has put it into his ROM. He would be a good person to ask.

Guest iwanaleya

Tracked this down after seeing it in one of BW's old screen shots, and I'm loving the new Cubic setup! Great work

Edited by iwanaleya

Guest Lisbian08
Tracked this down after seeing it in one of BW's old screen shots, and I'm loving the new Cubic setup! Great work

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like it.

Guest Lisbian08

I am toying around with releasing a Cubic blue taskbar, which changes the phone signal bars and speaker icon to blue vice the current green. This will help for specific color schemes in ROMs. We will see how it plays out.

Guest blazingwolf
I am toying around with releasing a Cubic blue taskbar, which changes the phone signal bars and speaker icon to blue vice the current green. This will help for specific color schemes in ROMs. We will see how it plays out.

That would be nice. ;)

Guest Omega Ra

cool! I love the taskbar, but blue would be awesome. I can see the green/yellow/red for the battery, but even blue/yellow/red could work. But that I leave up to you.

Guest bga7x
Here is a preview of cubic blue.......coming soon to a taskbar near you!!!!!!

post-488008-1246997361_thumb.png

very nice!!! now all we need is a cubic red and we are good to go lol!!! great work as always!!!

Guest RwP1138
very nice!!! now all we need is a cubic red and we are good to go lol!!! great work as always!!!

;)

he got to it before i could

i was going to say now you need to make a black and red one for bg (band geek)

Guest Lisbian08

Thanks, I will see what I can do ;)

Guest blazingwolf

I will be installing it right now. ;)

I only see one thing I would change. That is the volume icon. I know it is supposed to look like a speaker but it really doesn't anymore. I understand the icon size limits you though.

I have seen 32X32 icons used in dll for our phones. Can you make them 32X32 and then they would shrink when used? This would allow for more definition to be put in to the icons.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Lisbian08
I will be installing it right now. ;)

I only see one thing I would change. That is the volume icon. I know it is supposed to look like a speaker but it really doesn't anymore. I understand the icon size limits you though.

I have seen 32X32 icons used in dll for our phones. Can you make them 32X32 and then they would shrink when used? This would allow for more definition to be put in to the icons.

Its a little tricky. The resources in the dll have to be the same resolution or the dll doesn't sign correctly. I will work on it though. I see what you mean.

Guest blazingwolf

If you get some time can you change the email icon to match the new cubic blue? Please and thank you. ;)

post-142761-1247073577_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf