Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
If you get some time can you change the email icon to match the new cubic blue? Please and thank you. ;)

I'll put it in ver 1.2. I see where it is. I just realized that I never get that notification in the taskbar. I looked at options in outlook, and don't see anything I can change to disable the icon notification. I get new email notifications in SPB MS and pocket shield. Hmmm....interesting.

Guest blazingwolf
I'll put it in ver 1.2. I see where it is. I just realized that I never get that notification in the taskbar. I looked at options in outlook, and don't see anything I can change to disable the icon notification. I get new email notifications in SPB MS and pocket shield. Hmmm....interesting.

Thanks. ;) Not sure why you don't see that icon though.:/

Guest bga7x

you need a donate button!!!

Guest Lisbian08

Version 1.2 Available. Voice Mail, SMS, and Email icons now match theme. I also realized that I don't see the email icon because I use hotmail for email. It doesn't use the outlook inbox like a pop3 server. That being said, I haven't seen what the email icon looks like on the taskbar. Any screenshots would be appreciated. Enjoy!!!!

Guest bga7x
Version 1.2 Available. Voice Mail, SMS, and Email icons now match theme. I also realized that I don't see the email icon because I use hotmail for email. It doesn't use the outlook inbox like a pop3 server. That being said, I haven't seen what the email icon looks like on the taskbar. Any screenshots would be appreciated. Enjoy!!!!

Im begging your Red next!!!!! exact same as your blue!!!!!!!!!!!! Donation will come your way!!!!

Guest Lisbian08
Your going to kill me. ;) :)

No hurry and if you don't get to it no big deal.

The mutli notification icon.

Yeah, I am going to get that one and redo the bluetooth broker to match in 1.3. It won't get finished tonight though. :D

Guest Lisbian08
Im begging your Red next!!!!! exact same as your blue!!!!!!!!!!!! Donation will come your way!!!!

I have started to complile icons for a red one next. It will take a bit of time, but its coming.

Guest Lisbian08

Okay, one of you really smart guys out there, I have run into a small problem that has stumped me. I just changed the icons in eventbroker to match the cubic blue. I copied the file into the windows directory, and now I have the icon, but an additional bluetooth icon appears. I haven't seen this one before. I would like to see if anyone else has this issue. I have enclosed the eventbroker file.

cubic_blue_eventbroker.zip

Guest Jmak512

Hey whats up man i just came by to tell u that after the long run, you have come a long way and the new taskbar of course like always off the hook. Good stuff keep it up lets see what other projects you got under the sleeve lol

Guest Lisbian08
Hey whats up man i just came by to tell u that after the long run, you have come a long way and the new taskbar of course like always off the hook. Good stuff keep it up lets see what other projects you got under the sleeve lol

Thanks man, right now I am just trying to get these dang bluetooth icons to work. I did something wrong, now when I turn on my bluetooth I get 2 icons on the taskbar. ;)

Guest blazingwolf

The EventBroker icon seems to be working for me. ;)

Seems the whole thing is not blue though. It looks like there is some black at the bottom of it.

Tried with rotation and after a soft reset.

post-142761-1247276464_thumb.png

post-142761-1247276612_thumb.png

Guest Lisbian08
The EventBroker icon seems to be working for me. ;)

Seems the whole thing is not blue though. It looks like there is some black at the bottom of it.

Tried with rotation and after a soft reset.

Thanks, I am assuming all you did was copy the eventbroker.exe into the windows directory.

As for the blue to black, the bluetooth icons and sitting on the same background as the EV and 1X. Its just a little harder to see the black on those.

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks, I am assuming all you did was copy the eventbroker.exe into the windows directory.

As for the blue to black, the bluetooth icons and sitting on the same background as the EV and 1X. Its just a little harder to see the black on those.

You assume correctly.

I saw that but since it differed from the speaker icon I wanted to mention it. ;)

Guest Lisbian08
You assume correctly.

I saw that but since it differed from the speaker icon I wanted to mention it. ;)

I know. The speaker icon already had so much black and grey, the blue to black background didn't work. I think they match pretty well. It is so limiting what you can do when your limited to 16x16.

Guest mike6
Version 1.3 is up on 1st page. Let me know what you guys think.

Downloaded ver 1.3 but it would NOT install. something about insufficient permissions.

ver 1.2 and regular wm6.5 taskbar worked fine.

I'm running Adryn's wm65 ROM ver 4.2 vanilla

Guest Lisbian08
Downloaded ver 1.3 but it would NOT install. something about insufficient permissions.

ver 1.2 and regular wm6.5 taskbar worked fine.

I'm running Adryn's wm65 ROM ver 4.2 vanilla

Thanks for the info. Looking into it. I didn't have that issue. I am running on BW ver. 8. It is probably the bluetooth broker. I will test and get something up. Thanks again for the good information.

Guest mike6
Thanks for the info. Looking into it. I didn't have that issue. I am running on BW ver. 8. It is probably the bluetooth broker. I will test and get something up. Thanks again for the good information.

I think Adryn already has the bluetoothbroker burned in his ROMs as all I had to do was run the SDKCerts cab and, then, the taskbar cab. Maybe, as you suggest, some subtle incompatiblity between Adryn's bluetoothbroker and ver 1.3

UPDATE: ver 1.31 worked fine. Thanks

Edited by mike6

Guest Lisbian08

I have placed version 1.31 that has removed the bluetooth eventbroker from the cab. A zip of the file is on the first post if you still want to unzip and place in the windows directory. I am still unsure why the errors are happening since I am just overwriting an existing file, but that windows for ya! ;)

Guest winmar
Any feedback on 1.3 / 1.31? Usually hearing nothing is a good thing. ;)

I too am running Adrynalyne's 6.5 ver 4.2 ROM and was wondering if you could create ver 1.31 cab for the orb taskbars?

Guest Lisbian08
I too am running Adrynalyne's 6.5 ver 4.2 ROM and was wondering if you could create ver 1.31 cab for the orb taskbars?

Lisbian Orb is at version 2.1 so I am assuming what you are looking for is a CAB without the bluetooth broker. That is what is causing the errors with his ROM. I can do that, but not right away. I will get to it tonight or tomorrow evening. Check back.