Wallpapers Just For Omnia

Guest wicked_beav

Guest vinbeaver

There is another massive pack coming this evening hopefully if all goes well and I have the time.  Should be close to 300 papers if i'm not mistaken.  it's going to be a random sorting as some of the wallpaper packs i have been modding have been by specific theme or random, and I really don't feel like sorting through 300 + pictures to sort them sorry if that bothers you.

Guest lutharigno

Vinbeaver, I hate you! I've had this blasted phone for 10 months and you come up with all these great wallpapers (the super SEXY women) right when i'm about to get married. I can't use of any of them! Now I can only use the nature or abstract ones. ;) :D

In all serious, thanks for all the effort you put into this! :)

Guest vinbeaver
Vinbeaver, I hate you! I've had this blasted phone for 10 months and you come up with all these great wallpapers (the super SEXY women) right when i'm about to get married. I can't use of any of them! Now I can only use the nature or abstract ones. ;) :D

In all serious, thanks for all the effort you put into this! :o

Tell the lady there's nothing wrong with looking at the menu as long as you don't order...  :)  Hey I'm getting married as well, though not as soon as you probably.  Congrats by the way!

Guest jamesluo
I definitely can look for some tv series and possible windows mobile wallpapers. I'll try to get to that for you.

thanks a lot

Guest vinbeaver

I think I am done for awhile now making wallpapers as I have been tracking the number of downloads and they have been dropping kinda dramatically so I will let people get bored of these before I decide to start making some more.  I think in the last week I have put out well over 300 wallpapers so yall should be set for now at least.

Guest lutharigno
I think I am done for awhile now making wallpapers as I have been tracking the number of downloads and they have been dropping kinda dramatically so I will let people get bored of these before I decide to start making some more. I think in the last week I have put out well over 300 wallpapers so yall should be set for now at least.

Thanks again for the work! I switch wallpapers all the time now. I put the ladies on after I leave the house, so I can show friends(and not get screamed at ;) ). I'll let you know when i tried them all so you can get back to work! :D

Guest noshet

Thanks a lot for your work vinbeaver....

I'm one of those who changes the wallpaper once every hour or so ;)

Been using your nice collections so far..

Guest vinbeaver

Apparently you guys aren't getting bored with the wallpapers you got here, so I will continue to wait a lil while longer before uploading anymore.

Guest shokka9

i have request......

cannabis, ganja.....WEED!!!

not the cheesy comic ones, there are some nice close ups of buds etc....

surely that would make a nice wallpaper pack....for some of us

;)

Thanks in advance!

Guest GodsGift
i have request......

cannabis, ganja.....WEED!!!

not the cheesy comic ones, there are some nice close ups of buds etc....

surely that would make a nice wallpaper pack....for some of us

;)

Thanks in advance!

lol shokka ... nice request.

GG

Guest shokka9

well, i seen zubniks cannabis theme for M2D and it is nice...

So why not get some nice wallpapers for WM6.5 also....

Some nice leaf, glands, close ups, crops, art, etc etc.....keep me happy til i get in ;)

MMMMMM, i can smell it already!

Guest vinbeaver

I will try to accomodate those requests in the next couple of days.  Also, I may very well soon be bidding well to everyone here.  I may be going the Android route in 20 days with the myTouch 3g.  But then again maybe not, attempting to sell my Omnia for $500 bucks on craigslist so I've already had one offer, but seemed kinda weird.  Talk at yall soon.

Guest vinbeaver
np bro....

you do waht u have to....what u have already done is greatly appreciated....

;)

Yeah man, I'm kind of torn...  Like I love my Omnia, but just sorely disappointed by the lack of great apps available for windows mobile... I mean the good apps they may have are ugly and not finger friendly... so I may wait to give the windows marketplace a shot to see if anything good comes of that and if so I shall stay.

Guest semmtexx

can someone find the cool flower wallpaper that weve seen on the omnia HD? Ive been googling it all mornind and can't find it.

looks like this:

samsung-omnia-hd.jpg