qvga wqvga gsm wm6.5 taskbar

Guest nikosxri

Guest WAIKIKI728
post-457335-1245093667_thumb.jpg

First post updated

Thank you...another idea...maybe you can do a big X in red....It´s just one idea...instead of all this looks beautiful...Good job!!!!!!

Guest nikosxri

I tried to make some icons.I am not a skinner so do not have great expectations.

Also the 16 X 16 size is indeed very limiting.

Do not forget to vote for your preffered icons.

I will attach more soon.

The goal is to make a taskbar that match our taste.

Guest WAIKIKI728
I tried to make some icons.I am not a skinner so do not have great expectations.

Also the 16 X 16 size is indeed very limiting.

Do not forget to vote for your preffered icons.

I will attach more soon.

The goal is to make a taskbar that match our taste.

My vote ok icon:4 or 1....

Guest jeffrey2000

My vote is just the original <ok> button, see attached, but 1 question why use the older original Windows Mobile 5 start button and not the WM6? See attached pic to compare.

Maybe the close button from Windows 7 would be nice on the vista orb, the orb didn't change in Windows Se7en I think... close button just gotta be made square then, well i'm on my work right now so just made a fast square close button, dunno if it fits though...

post-346680-1245223498_thumb.png

post-346680-1245223502_thumb.png

post-346680-1245223851_thumb.png

post-346680-1245224158_thumb.png

post-346680-1245224379_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
My vote is just the original <ok> button, see attached, but 1 question why use the older original Windows Mobile 5 start button and not the WM6? See attached pic to compare.

Maybe the close button from Windows 7 would be nice on the vista orb, the orb didn't change in Windows Se7en I think... close button just gotta be made square then, well i'm on my work right now so just made a fast square close button, dunno if it fits though...

thank you jeffrey, I appreciate your effort.

Guest jeffrey2000
thank you jeffrey, I appreciate your effort.

This is what I made previously as a wktask skin close button, could be handy aswell.

post-346680-1245226210_thumb.png

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thank you waikiki728!

Thanks to you...you are the person whi is working hard..we only give ideas...for example:i have seen that you can change the registry for making bigger the taskbar.....do you think this is possible...?¿?i mean if we make taskbar bigger...the screen is smaller :D but you can make bigger icons and it will more finger friendly...Itr´s just one idea...

Guest nikosxri
Thanks to you...you are the person whi is working hard..we only give ideas...for example:i have seen that you can change the registry for making bigger the taskbar.....do you think this is possible...?¿?i mean if we make taskbar bigger...the screen is smaller :D but you can make bigger icons and it will more finger friendly...Itr´s just one idea...

Give me the link to check it

Guest nikosxri

This is the icon you sent in 16X16

post-457335-1245227257_thumb.jpg

The large picture is great but when you downsize it it brokes like this

What do you think?

Guest jeffrey2000

This would be sweet :D

offcourse with the new vista waiting cursor.

*The original wm6.1 start icon size is 20x18 pixels (so problably really 20x20) so the orb shouldn't look too bad with this resolution...

*The original wm6.5 white start icon seems to be 16x14 pixels (so so problably really 16x16) they made it smaller but I don't think you really need to use this resolution).

Like this you'll miss 2 lines in the top of the startmenu (I guess this has to be in the tsk file).

post-346680-1245230265_thumb.png

post-346680-1245233237_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri

Ready almost, coming tonight.I made the x button from the beginning for better clarity of the white section.

For the first two Jeffrey2000 contributed!

post-457335-1245239706_thumb.jpg

post-457335-1245240287_thumb.jpg

post-457335-1245239845_thumb.jpg

You have 7 more hours for further comments.

post-457335-1245239727_thumb.jpg

post-457335-1245239760_thumb.jpg

Edited by nikosxri

Guest nikosxri
And we'll end up with something like this...

Actually the start icon looks much like my V7 taskbar cab.Did you see V7?

Or you prefer to place the lightblue border as in the photo you sent me.

In version V7 i deleted the lightblue border.

The rest of the taskbar cannot have this lightblue color, I think you know that.

Edited by nikosxri

Guest jeffrey2000
Ready almost, coming tonight.I made the x button from the beginning for better clarity of the white section.

For the first two Jeffrey2000 contributed!

post-457335-1245239706_thumb.jpg

post-457335-1245240287_thumb.jpg

post-457335-1245239845_thumb.jpg

You have 7 more hours for further comments.

Don't forget the squared line around the close button (except for the corner pixel edges).

Guest jeffrey2000
Actually the start icon looks much like my V7 taskbar cab.Did you see V7?

Or you prefer to place the lightblue border as in the photo you sent me.

In version V7 i deleted the lightblue border.

The rest of the taskbar cannot have this lightblue color, I think you know that.

Well it should have a thin line/shadow around the orb, see the original... background should be transparant to make it work on all tsk files. I'm using Windows Seven Basic as base, will make a transfluent version of the taskbar itself when my pc is working again/have a new pc... just got mspaint here and can't compile cab files from work :D

post-346680-1245243127_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest g3708330

I have installed taskbar v.7 and I only have new start and ok icons. I have tried to remove & reinstall with no luck.

I am running BW's Rock & Republic WM 6.5 v5.1 Rom. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by g3708330

Guest nikosxri
I have installed taskbar v.7 and I only have new start and ok icons. I have tried to remove & reinstall with no luck.

I am running BW's Rock & Republic WM 6.5 v5.1 Rom. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You must have at least once installed the sdk certificate file which i attach.

Install it and soft reset.

Maybe this is the reason.

Is your phone vga wvga, are you i9n gsm or cdma?

sdkcerts.cab

Guest bkd11

I seem to be having the same problem on a Verizon Omnia i910 (which is wqvga, cdma). I am on Adrynalyne's WM 6.5 Build 21812 ROM v. 3.7.2. I installed the sdkcerts.cab, but only the start and x icons are showing up.

Guest g3708330

sdkcerts.cab

I have tried that already to double check. The phone is omnia i910, CDMA (verizon), screen size 240x400. Any other

ideas?

Guest nikosxri
I have tried that already to double check. The phone is omnia i910, CDMA (verizon), screen size 240x400. Any other

ideas?

The taskbar, as i state in the post is only for gsm, i am sorry.

Guest WAIKIKI728
The taskbar, as i state in the post is only for gsm, i am sorry.

Thank you for these great taskbar...you have done an incredible work...

For the 1910...maybe you can look for the lisbian takbar in this same forum...i think those ones work well in your omnia...

Guest jeffrey2000

Great theme!! Later on I will post a new Windows7 theme file which still needs to be compiled later on... If all goes well it should look something like this... in combination with the nikos_wm_6.5_taskbar_V8.cab file it should kick ass! :D .

post-346680-1245415845_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000