qvga wqvga gsm wm6.5 taskbar

Guest nikosxri

Guest baldoski
Stay over the file and when changes color right click the mouse and rename it.Good luck!

Which file, the one on you post or the one already on my PC. but the one on my PC was automatically saved as a .txt file, and i cant change it, always opening as a text file on notepad.

Guest nikosxri
Which file, the one on you post or the one already on my PC. but the one on my PC was automatically saved as a .txt file, and i cant change it, always opening as a text file on notepad.

You dont open the file.

You just rename it immediately after download to your pc.

The file should be ResOver.reg and then you port it to your phone and you execute the file.

Guest jeffrey2000

needs to be downsized but would be nice if it had a frame like this... sorry just like the default Windows 7 look :D

office-2010-windows7,U-7-211039-13.jpg

post-346680-1245758034_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
needs to be downsized but would be nice if it had a frame like this...

office-2010-windows7,U-7-211039-13.jpg

You mean the bottom bar of your image?

Of they need downsizing i made them myself and this size is just for opinions.Thank you

Guest jeffrey2000
You mean something like this?

post-457335-1245758313_thumb.jpg

yeh could be also, but without the pageflip and the icon itself in it... Dunno what that max pixel icon size can be on (w)qvga taskbar but needs to be maximium limit to look like that I think (qvga is way too small to look nice :D ).

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=33759

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
yeh could be also, but without the pageflip and the icon itself in it... Dunno what that max pixel icon size can be on (w)qvga taskbar but needs to be maximium limit to look like that I think (qvga is too small :D )

ok thanks, bytheway did you receive the cabs i sent you? You did not answer.

Guest nikosxri
I'm on work and can't check my webmail from here and no computer at home aswell so can't check my @home right now...

But found something interesting... :http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/archiv.../07/621671.aspx

The icon size for wqvga and qvga is 16x16 in the taskbar but even if you attach a 32x32 in reshacker, the phone can resize it with no image deterioration.

Guest jeffrey2000
The icon size for wqvga and qvga is 16x16 in the taskbar but even if you attach a 32x32 in reshacker, the phone can resize it with no image deterioration.

But needs to downsize it then by software which will make it a bit slower I think or doesn't matter?

Guest nikosxri
But needs to downsize it then by software which will make it a bit slower I think or doesn't matter?

Yes you got it wright, I always use 16x16 for this reason.

I will make bluetooth icons also.They are much slower in 32x32 pixels.The 32x32 pixels is for vga wvga.Thats a pity for someone who wants to design something.Details cannot be seen in 16x16 and eyes must not get tired when they try to read the icons.Icons must be useful and not only nice, dont you think?

Guest jeffrey2000

How about this icon background? post-346680-1245763843.png it's 16x16 just need the icon itself in it still.

But some more 16x16 icons... (and again a ready Windows7 start button, maybe even better then my older one :D )

Outlook-16x16.pngmobile-phone-16x16.jpgStartButton_16x16.gifei0021-16x16.png

And attached all current resolutions... and here are some png's...

post-346680-1245763843_thumb.png

icons.rar

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Lisbian08

I have admired your work on your taskbar. Very nice job. I have a similiar thread for the i910. I was wondering how you got the color into the X and OK icons. I have not mastered that yet. Also, with your permission, could I possibly use icons from your taskbar in mine. Conversely, if there is anything of use in my taskbar, you are welcome to it.

Guest nikosxri
I have admired your work on your taskbar. Very nice job. I have a similiar thread for the i910. I was wondering how you got the color into the X and OK icons. I have not mastered that yet. Also, with your permission, could I possibly use icons from your taskbar in mine. Conversely, if there is anything of use in my taskbar, you are welcome to it.

Thank you.

You can use any icon in your bar just mention the creator.

I played with the color in the x and ok icons in icofx using the palette and adding new colors, also i used the gradient coloring.Actually the idea was from Jeffrey2000.It takes time as you know because I am not a skinner too.You too have the limit of 16x16 unfortunately.Lets make pioneer taskbars.

Guest jeffrey2000
If i put such a big frame then the icon will be too small to be seen.I intend to put a frame in next series.Thank you.

Yeh I just tested it myself aswell and unfortunately it's just too damn small, really dun like this 16x16 limitation.

Found also some other icons which can be used...

Aa511448.NotificationArea21(en-us,MSDN.10).pngAa511448.NotificationArea19(en-us,MSDN.10).pngAa511448.NotificationArea23(en-us,MSDN.10).pngAa511448.NotificationArea16(en-us,MSDN.10).pngAa511448.NotificationArea24(en-us,MSDN.10).png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728
Waikiki728 and Jeffrey2000 where are you?

Sorry....i came late...jejeje...i was working...i like these icons...

Just one question...has anyone discovered how to make the taskbar bigger?¿...i have the last lite from Sector that includes the Advance Confuration 3....in one of the option appears..user interface...here i guess we can confurate the interface...can anyone try to make the taskbar bigger like this.?¿?..of this way we can make bigger icons...

I am trying myself but i don´t really get it work...i can configurate the scroolbar...maybe the icons?¿?...

P.D:You are working hard..thank you!

Guest nikosxri
Sorry....i came late...jejeje...i was working...i like these icons...

Just one question...has anyone discovered how to make the taskbar bigger?¿...i have the last lite from Sector that includes the Advance Confuration 3....in one of the option appears..user interface...here i guess we can confurate the interface...can anyone try to make the taskbar bigger like this.?¿?..of this way we can make bigger icons...

I am trying myself but i don´t really get it work...i can configurate the scroolbar...maybe the icons?¿?...

P.D:You are working hard..thank you!

Taskbar is like a boy.Parents can do nothing to get taller.Taskbar was and will be 16x16.

What template do you prefer, the bowl or the picture like, without the flip as Jeffrey says?

Guest WAIKIKI728
Taskbar is like a boy.Parents can do nothing to get taller.Taskbar was and will be 16x16.

What template do you prefer, the bowl or the picture like, without the flip as Jeffrey says?

I agree Jeffrey i prefer the picture without the flip...i don´t know maybe that is because i am using widows 7 beta and i really have to say that i like a lot...

Guest jeffrey2000
Also check these:

post-457335-1245775363_thumb.jpg

and 16x16: post-457335-1245775306_thumb.jpg

That's nice aswell, but maybe forget about the frame idea 16x16 is already too small for any frame or else the icon itself will overlap the frame or the icon itself needs to be about 75% and will get even smaller then it already was... or not all icons need to have a frame... I agree or the taskbar just needs to be bigger somehow or no frame and keep the maximum pixels possible...

Guest nikosxri
That's nice aswell, but maybe forget about the frame idea 16x16 is already too small for any frame or else the icon itself will overlap the frame or the icon itself needs to be about 75% and will get even smaller then it already was... or not all icons need to have a frame... I agree or the taskbar just needs to be bigger somehow or no frame and keep the maximum pixels possible...

I agree.I like that girl but maybe i cant have it.

Check this: post-457335-1245777338_thumb.jpg

and this: post-457335-1245777956_thumb.jpg

Maybe not bad or not? The synchro is not clear but i can fix it.

I just attached them to decide to go for a frame or not.

The icon inside the frame is 12x12.

Imagine that when you draw a line arround the icon, should be 1 pixel to each side so the icon gets 14x14!Like the x button with the black line arround.

Edited by nikosxri