Windows 7 (Classic/Basic/Premium) theme for WM6.5

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Well for now I still gotta make a working installer (but I will do this just when I have my own mobile back from repair), the files itself are working but you would need to drag&drop some files manually somewhere if you want to make it work but not all the colors will be right then.

Edited by jeffrey2000

• 1 month later...
Guest jeffrey2000

ok just got a new Omnia, the old had issue's with the connector on the mainboard which couldn't be resolved so got a new one ;) ...

I've had some time now to test some things.... So i've made a new version and tested the 2 theme files on my own Omnia and they are working fine on mine now... So please check the main page it has a working Windows 7 Basic and Windows 7 Premium theme :) .

SO CHECK THE MAIN POST!!!

Guest forelli
ok just got a new Omnia, the old had issue's with the connector on the mainboard which couldn't be resolved so got a new one ;) ...

I've had some time now to test some things.... So i've made a new version and tested the 2 theme files on my own Omnia and they are working fine on mine now... So please check the main page it has a working Windows 7 Basic and Windows 7 Premium theme :) .

SO CHECK THE MAIN POST!!!

Nice one Jeff, thank you!

Keep it up!

forelli

Guest stirkac

freezed on mine while trying changing to premium. soft reset handled it :)

but with basic all menus turned gray. blaaah awful. and there is no way to change it even if i replace theme ;)

it does look very nice but it has bugs....

Guest blazingwolf
freezed on mine while trying changing to premium. soft reset handled it ;)

but with basic all menus turned gray. blaaah awful. and there is no way to change it even if i replace theme ;)

it does look very nice but it has bugs....

Your on a newer build of 6.5. They made a change in the newer builds that causes this.

@jeffrey2000,

Great job. Other then the gray backgounds (which you really can't help) it looks great. :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Your on a newer build of 6.5. They made a change in the newer builds that causes this.

@jeffrey2000,

Great job. Other then the gray backgounds (which you really can't help) it looks great. :)

I'm on the latest WM6.5 build 23009 (sector's rom) but tested it also on the previous version which worked aswell, which rom are you on?

Guest stirkac
I'm on the latest WM6.5 build 23009 (sector's rom) but tested it also on the previous version which worked aswell, which rom are you on?

ryrzy's latest-also 23009.

dunno man.

Guest blazingwolf

I'm currently testing 23016. :)

I have it fixed by adding some color code to the theme. I can post it or send it to you so you can see what I did. I can also just post the code. Up to you. ;)

Guest MrCapcom

Everything is nice just need to fix the grey colors wish they was white like if you go to lets say file explorer everything is grey same for incoming calls

Guest jeffrey2000
I'm currently testing 23016. :)

I have it fixed by adding some color code to the theme. I can post it or send it to you so you can see what I did. I can also just post the code. Up to you. ;)

ok send me the code and I'll re-up it again ;) for v2.1 <_<

Guest jeffrey2000

**UPDATED ON 30-07-2009: Version 2.1 contains blue color corrections (tnx to Blazingwolf) so just reinstall the v2.1 theme. If the themes doesn't showup correctly try switching between themes.

I had this issue also and by switching from a flat theme to mine fixed it... I think it's a buffer or v6.5 problem somehow but the theme itself is just fine... See the main post...

post-346680-1251438887_thumb.jpg

post-346680-1251438893_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest MrCapcom
**UPDATED ON 30-07-2009: Version 2.1 contains blue color corrections (tnx to Blazingwolf) so just reinstall the v2.1 theme. If the themes doesn't showup correctly try switching between themes.

I had this issue also and by switching from a flat theme to mine fixed it... I think it's a buffer or v6.5 problem somehow but the theme itself is just fine... See the main post...

Nice getting it updated Basic still comes up with grey , Premium doesn't work either. I tried reseting and changing a working theme with white then changing back to yours and its still grey

Edited by MrCapcom

Guest jeffrey2000

The next following 2 weeks i'm on vacation so can't reply fast here... buy anwayz what is exactly grey? The only thing that is grey on my theme is the background itself but I saw this on several themes already... The theme of the taskbar itself is blue right or does the grey background disturb too much? I dunno how to change this really the theme works fine on older versions of 6.5 just the newer one has a problem with it... I'll check it out later when I'm back from vacation...

Guest MrCapcom
The next following 2 weeks i'm on vacation so can't reply fast here... buy anwayz what is exactly grey? The only thing that is grey on my theme is the background itself but I saw this on several themes already... The theme of the taskbar itself is blue right or does the grey background disturb too much? I dunno how to change this really the theme works fine on older versions of 6.5 just the newer one has a problem with it... I'll check it out later when I'm back from vacation...

yea it shows up grey in anywhere white like if a call comes thru its all grey and white boxes and the same when I go to like settings or the today config

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nikosxri

Good work Jeffrey!

Both basic and premium work ok.

Keep up good work with more versatility.

I would like also a version with colored scrollbar and arrows and more darkblue color.

Have nice holidays.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000

I've been busy again with my Windows 7 theme and making it compatible to build 23034 and this is what came up till now... Do you guys like it?

*Big thanks go to blazingwolf for making the grey disappear!

Theme will be uploaded to the first post when done (which is pretty soon).

post-346680-1251307448_thumb.png

post-346680-1251307609_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

I've been busy again with my Windows 7 theme and making it compatible to build 23034 and this is what came up till now... Do you guys like it?

*Big thanks go to blazingwolf for making the grey disappear!

Theme will be uploaded to the first post when done (which is pretty soon).

Like it... I love it Thanks Man

Keep up the great work

Guest jeffrey2000

Just updated the main post, it includes Windows 7 Basic theme for WM6.5 build 23034, see the images again below...

post-346680-1251398692_thumb.png

post-346680-1251398697_thumb.png

post-346680-1251398714_thumb.png

post-346680-1251463719_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000