Techmaster's Crimson Den WM 6.5 V 3.0 Rom

Guest techmaster7545

Guest Romezone

Hey there, I've been a lurker for some time trying to grasp everything as i want to start building roms as well.. I've tried all of them and currently am using Bgills latest.. Its great.. Although sometimes it freezes up, but all things aside i love it.. Im about to try yours out.. I'm going to flash now.. Ill let you know the results.. Great Job to all of the Guys building roms.. You guys Rock.. Hope to be joining your ranks soon as I have several ideas i would like to try out :-)

Edited by Romezone

Guest rubadub234
good luck with your 1st ROM, I will give it a shot - havent flashed in like 3 days, so im starting to get the shakessmile.gif

I've had your rom installed for a day now and it works great. Any minor bugs we solved with a soft reset. Neo is very clean and fast, the crimson theme throughout works well. My only complaint is the crimson with the dial pad, the black lettering is difficult to see.

If thats the worst complaint, then u know you did a good job

A+ for your 1st ROM, keep up the good work - the world needs more flashers(ROM flashers that is)smile.gif

and thanks for feeding my addiction

Guest techmaster7545
Hey there, I've been a lurker for some time trying to grasp everything as i want to start building roms as well.. I've tried all of them and currently am using Bgills latest.. Its great.. Although sometimes it freezes up, but all things aside i love it.. Im about to try yours out.. I'm going to flash now.. Ill let you know the results.. Great Job to all of the Guys building roms.. You guys Rock.. Hope to be joining your ranks soon as I have several ideas i would like to try out :-)

yes let me know what you think .

my rom was only possible cause i was given very good direction from BW mostly but a little from everyone

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP!

Guest techmaster7545
I've had your rom installed for a day now and it works great. Any minor bugs we solved with a soft reset. Neo is very clean and fast, the crimson theme throughout works well. My only complaint is the crimson with the dial pad, the black lettering is difficult to see.

If thats the worst complaint, then u know you did a good job

A+ for your 1st ROM, keep up the good work - the world needs more flashers(ROM flashers that is)smile.gif

and thanks for feeding my addiction

Thanks for the kind words and yes im looking for a way to change black font and numbers to white

im updating to latest build now working out the bugs

Guest Zack1989

Could you possibly put a zip file as I am having trouble downloading the bin. Or could you provide some advice as to how to download the bin. Rom looks good cant wait to download. Thanks

Guest Zack1989

Could you possibly put a zip file as I am having trouble downloading the bin. Or could you provide some advice as to how to download the bin. Rom looks good cant wait to download. Thanks

Guest techmaster7545

it is zip i did it with 7zip what issues are you having i just tried it and checked link it is working fine tell me what is happening so i can help you more

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Zack1989
it is zip i did it with 7zip what issues are you having i just tried it and checked link it is working fine tell me what is happening so i can help you more

C:\Users\Zack\AppData\Local\Temp\BUMsiZDI.7z.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Each time I try to download it I recieve that error message. Could it possibly be because Im opening the file not saving to disk?

Thanks

Guest techmaster7545
+1

im working on some bugs with WM 7 Titanium will post it abt a day or two but asap

and ill also have neo link with the new build also

Guest techmaster7545
C:\Users\Zack\AppData\Local\Temp\BUMsiZDI.7z.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Each time I try to download it I recieve that error message. Could it possibly be because Im opening the file not saving to disk?

Thanks

if it says .part at the end it has not finished downloading fully

when you download tell it to save to your desktop and you will see the file and the .part file which tells you its not finished

do you have 7zip app to unzip it

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

Has anyone else had a prob download and unzipping

i jump the gun lol always good to ask i guess

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
I had a feeling that was it. Thanks alot man cant wait.

No Prob hope you like it come back and let me know what you think

Guest Zack1989
No Prob hope you like it come back and let me know what you think

Just downloaded the new ROM nice work for your first one. Hope to see more from you

Guest bga7x
yes let me know what you think .

my rom was only possible cause i was given very good direction from BW mostly but a little from everyone

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP!

Dont forget who's kitchen you used :D

Guest techmaster7545
Dont forget who's kitchen you used :D

what you mean? i used BW kitchen as a guide but i used adryn non untouched kitchen

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

i gave thanks to everyone i dont see your point as i said Most thanks as thus far to BW and to Adryn for his untouched kitchen

Edited by techmaster7545