Is this a Taril DXID1 ROM?

Guest isaiahfortythirtyone

Guest Natsirt

oh wow.. great to see taril around again ;) I was just about to sleep and then this thread caught my eye .. and now I cant stop! I will keep track of this forum :) I'm still using taril's DXHL3 ROM from 2008! xD it has been nothing but perfect for me.

maybe it's time for me to change??

I like the 6.5 ROM

The default windows mobile 6.5 menu is really clean

But I ´m having proplem with the screen sensibility. It´s not so finger friedly even using SPB Mobile Shell

I will wait newest windows 6.5 version

Thanks

Edited by Broda

Guest d33pbluez

Sorry for the noob question but what the different between rom with phone and non-phone.... ? can anyone help to eleborate due to im new user to taril rom... :)

Guest h0m3s1ck
can someone upload to rapidshare ? I can't register to that other website to get the rom. Believe me I try. =)

Hi. I don't want to be an ass, but try harder (read this thread and you will do it).

On pdafanclub.com they say: You do not have permission to publish the passwords below, but you are kindly asked to distribute the availability of this topic and the registration process:

http://pdafanclub.com/index.php?option=com...fo&Itemid=7

I hope I don't offend somebody by repeating this!!!

Edited by h0m3s1ck

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi. I don't want to be an ass, but try harder (read this thread and you will do it).

On pdafanclub.com they say: You do not have permission to publish the passwords below, but you are kindly asked to distribute the availability of this topic and the registration process:

http://pdafanclub.com/index.php?option=com...fo&Itemid=7

I hope I don't offend somebody by repeating this!!!

And what means this?:Biztonsági okokból szükség van a jelenlegi a jelszavadra az azonosítód módosításához..

I can´t change to English language...

Guest Nicklashidegard
And what means this?:Biztonsági okokból szükség van a jelenlegi a jelszavadra az azonosítód módosításához..

I can´t change to English language...

For security reasons, there is a need to change the current password of the account ..

If you use firefox i recommend gTranslate add on, just right click and it will translate automatically.

Guest WAIKIKI728
For security reasons, there is a need to change the current password of the account ..

If you use firefox i recommend gTranslate add on, just right click and it will translate automatically.

Thank you...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barbs666

hi guys,

signed up and had a quick look through.... could not download tarils Rom DXID1, link was dead...... any other place to find it.... tried the links in this forum......

yeah, i am an english speaker only...

• 3 weeks later...