unistall update...install original 6.1 windows mobile professional???

Guest hobodo6

Guest hobodo6

i updated my phone to a 6.5 update. i forgot which one but i dont like it. this is my 2nd update with two diff kind and i just want my original software back... is there any links that someone may have to help me out. i already flashed my phone! please help.. thank you

reply here or through email [email protected]

Guest Lisbian08
i updated my phone to a 6.5 update. i forgot which one but i dont like it. this is my 2nd update with two diff kind and i just want my original software back... is there any links that someone may have to help me out. i already flashed my phone! please help.. thank you

There is no way to get the original flashed back on your phone, however, here is a link to a 6.1 ROM. You may like this better.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...by-blazingwolf/

Guest rcicu

The closest you will get to the original rom that came with ur phone is the CC20 Beta rom...

Guest hobodo6

cool. im going to give the link a try.. as for the CC20 Beta rom... i already tried that one .. didnt like it too much. thank you for the help.. ;)