phone.bin - Collection - Free download

Guest 0kti

Guest barbs666
How can I check, which phone version I'm using?

easy;

start --> settings --> system ----> VERSION ico (you will see the phone version there ie: PHONE: i900PUJA1 )

Edited by barbs666

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lobomarino

Hello people, I am looking for the radio VEHJ6 that is for the Latin American version.

It is by the guarantee subject since in the SAT they say to me that it does not have to be manipulated in any aspect. -

From or thanks and can obtain I hope it or of the opposite like making to change the nomenclature of for example the JIIA1 so that it appears to me like VEHJ6. -

Sorry by my bad English. -

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Miso26

Guys can somebody help me how to flash only phone part in OMnia,my phone part is DXHH1,i can change PDA version but cant Phone,i tried with PUJA,but unfortunately i didnt have sucess with it,maybe bcs im on Windows 7,when i try i get mesage like port from 25 to 0 searching and then at end i get Failed..I really want to upgrade i have problems with DXHH1,so if anybody can help i will apreciate that..

Guest andrew.mazlim
Guys can somebody help me how to flash only phone part in OMnia,my phone part is DXHH1,i can change PDA version but cant Phone,i tried with PUJA,but unfortunately i didnt have sucess with it,maybe bcs im on Windows 7,when i try i get mesage like port from 25 to 0 searching and then at end i get Failed..I really want to upgrade i have problems with DXHH1,so if anybody can help i will apreciate that..

Go try again, mate. It's very unusual if you can't port a phone, but you did it with the pda.

Guest Dimitris84

Hello guys, there's something that puzzles me, I'm hoping somebody might be able to give an answer.

I used to have the PUJA1 rom on my omnia and i was quite pleased with it but from my experience it tends to be quite a battery eater. (compared to say DXID1)

Last night i tried flashing to ZHIE1 to try it out (i've heard that it is relatively good in terms of signal and battery life) and i have noticed that the "Version" menu in the Control panel settings still states PUJA1. I tried reflashing to ZHIE1 and i still have this problem.

Is it the case that it does not allow an older radio rom to be installed? Flashing says "Job Done" so i think the radio rom gets replaced, is it just the menu description that refuses to update??

Any feedback on this?

Thanx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jetri
yes, i did. i'm hopeless, i think i'll take to the samung service, i have really tried everything

I've the same problem, during flash it cannot find USB 25 or more times. anyone please help.

The main prob is that I cannot after flash find radio. cannot phone/ no connection....

plase help.

GIGANTIC difference!!! With .exe, almost NO danger to "burn" your phone... With Grand-Prix, almost certain!

ok You are right, but links are dead

Guest pizzajunge

I already tried to find information about this, but i hope that someone who has experience reads this post and can give me an answer..

i'm on the german network of o2 and the phone part is BWIB2 - i flashed the pda rom several times and now i use DXID1 which came with OCK's latest rom.

is it somehow important to choose the phone part regarding the network i'm using (o2 germany)?

what are the advantages of flashing the phone part?

is it worth upgrading or not too much improvements?

which phone part should i download?

i hope someone is willing to help :rolleyes:

thanks a lot in advance!

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm testing that Philippine's phone (DXIF1) for quite many days by now and I believe is the best ballanced phone (for battery life & signal).

Go try it, people.

Guest pizzajunge
I already tried to find information about this, but i hope that someone who has experience reads this post and can give me an answer..

i'm on the german network of o2 and the phone part is BWIB2 - i flashed the pda rom several times and now i use DXID1 which came with OCK's latest rom.

is it somehow important to choose the phone part regarding the network i'm using (o2 germany)?

what are the advantages of flashing the phone part?

is it worth upgrading or not too much improvements?

which phone part should i download?

i hope someone is willing to help :rolleyes:

thanks a lot in advance!

Okay, i tried both - the newest DX... and the PU... versions.

in my eyes there is absolutely NO difference in wlan or battery life compared to BWIB2 - which i used before.

And when i read that some people even destroyed their devices while upgrading, and others speaking of a 10 percent chance of bricking, i would not recommend anyone to take that risk.

i have a feeling that maybe some described changes aren't "objective" enough.. dont know how to say that in english.

correct me if i'm wrong :D

cheers

• 10 months later...
Guest Antonini

Hellow friend, which of these listed phone bin, would be the correct for my phone Sansumg Omnia i910L, The operator is Movilnet, Venezuela.. My phone stiil without phone signal since i trayed to actualized wiht a WM 6.5 ROM. I would bery appreciate your help.. Please regreat my poor english.

Guest leap_ahead
Hellow friend, which of these listed phone bin, would be the correct for my phone Sansumg Omnia i910L, The operator is Movilnet, Venezuela.. My phone stiil without phone signal since i trayed to actualized wiht a WM 6.5 ROM. I would bery appreciate your help.. Please regreat my poor english.

this my friend :

JIIA1

http://chomikuj.pl/okti/Omnia/radiorom/JIIA1.rar

but sure you can flash i910 with radio from i900 ???

Guest Antonini
this my friend :

JIIA1

http://chomikuj.pl/okti/Omnia/radiorom/JIIA1.rar

but sure you can flash i910 with radio from i900 ???

Thanks for your advise my friend, but it did´t worked. I have flashed with i900lVMHK1 (apparently is the original rom for my phone), using JLLA1 phone bin and nothig. Almost everything works good less the phone, the antena remain without signal and in the configuracion section "data call administrator" the three elements are disconeted, also i have configured my local proveetor dialing *#1546792*#(Venezuela, Movilnet). I am thinking that is a Hardware problem instead of software.. I will continue locking for help. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Virus 2013

Hi, I have an i900 with XXHI4. I just flashed a custom rom for the first time, a 6.5 one and I'm regarding now to change the phone part for a newer but I really don't know how to do this, and which one to chose...

I'm on Win7 64 and I flashed successfully the rom, don't want to brick my phone !

Any advice ?

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, I have an i900 with XXHI4. I just flashed a custom rom for the first time, a 6.5 one and I'm regarding now to change the phone part for a newer but I really don't know how to do this, and which one to chose...

I'm on Win7 64 and I flashed successfully the rom, don't want to brick my phone !

Any advice ?

you need install the modem drivers for windows vista in security mode in your windows 7 ...

Download here => http://www.4shared.com/file/83V36STi/SamsungModem_vista.html

Works very well!!!

thanks to Rroberti

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest The Virus 2013
you need install the modem drivers for windows vista in security mode in your windows 7 ...

Download here => http://www.4shared.com/file/83V36STi/SamsungModem_vista.html

Works very well!!!

thanks to Rroberti

Thanks, but I already flashed the rom with success, everything is fine. I just want to know which Radio to choose and if there is something special to flash it or I just flash with GrandPrix like the system rom

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks, but I already flashed the rom with success, everything is fine. I just want to know which Radio to choose and if there is something special to flash it or I just flash with GrandPrix like the system rom

choose your best for you !!

same way !