Possible to SIM unlock?

Guest jamjamjam

Guest gpx70
Yes, it works!!!

But I suppose it's related to individual IMEI (or I don't see the reason they ask for it) so there's one different code for each TG01

EDIT: I went to this unlocking website because a Belgium guy on another forum said it worked for him, it alkso worked on my french Orange TG01, so I think they have the codes, whatever the country or the locked provider

Hi,

Your TG01 is French orange, are you sure that they can unlock also UK TG01 orange? I sent them email asking them and Im waiting for their reply.

Hi,

Your TG01 is French orange, are you sure that they can unlock also UK TG01 orange? I sent them email asking them and Im waiting for their reply.

Very good news, I confirm that http://www.deblocage-enligne.com/ can unlock TG01 orange uk.

I just got the code and its working perfect :) ;)

They deliver the code the same day

Guest IBTECH
Very good news, I confirm that http://www.deblocage-enligne.com/ can unlock TG01 orange uk.

I just got the code and its working perfect :) ;)

They deliver the code the same day

That is very good news indeed.

When you ordered on their website did you select Orange or other operators from the drop down menu (as this is not a code for Orange FR but Orange UK).

Thank you.

That is very good news indeed.

When you ordered on their website did you select Orange or other operators from the drop down menu (as this is not a code for Orange FR but Orange UK).

Thank you.

I selected orange network. It seems to me they do have working codes for french orange TG01 but these codes also work for UK orange TG01.

just had mine uplocked from the same website.

Costwise it's about £10 pounds, so it's kinda cheap. I am having some problems with it thought.

1. Everything is in French, I received 2 emails in French (less then 6 hours after I paid) and in mime format. I can't really read it or have it translated since the codes are scrambled.

2. anyway, I find some number in the email, so I just insert a Tmobile sim and turn the phone on and give it a go. It then ask for the code which I dutifully keyin. the code seems to be accepted but one error message pops up - The file rc2 cannot be opened. either it is not signed or cannot be found.. ??WTF?

3. click ok anyway. To my surprise I see T-mobile shows up on the screen. I try to make a call, but having problem locking signal. After few tries it finial make a call but the screen says - call forwarded conditional. WTF??

4. the signal seems to come and goes

Does anybody have the same problem after unlock their phone??

Guest i900french-addict

Costwise it's about £10 pounds, so it's kinda cheap. I am having some problems with it thought.

1. Everything is in French, I received 2 emails in French (less then 6 hours after I paid) and in mime format. I can't really read it or have it translated since the codes are scrambled.

2. anyway, I find some number in the email, so I just insert a Tmobile sim and turn the phone on and give it a go. It then ask for the code which I dutifully keyin. the code seems to be accepted but one error message pops up - The file rc2 cannot be opened. either it is not signed or cannot be found.. ??WTF?

3. click ok anyway. To my surprise I see T-mobile shows up on the screen. I try to make a call, but having problem locking signal. After few tries it finial make a call but the screen says - call forwarded conditional. WTF??

I did not have any problems for the calls, just problem (that I've solved after a few time of searching) to get my sms, mms, wap working, and also to have my provider homepage in opera and get access to the streaming TV services (in fact, I have to make opera beleive my TG01 is an HTC sold by my provider lol)

Have you checked all the phone and Network options ?

I did not have any problems for the calls, just problem (that I've solved after a few time of searching) to get my sms, mms, wap working, and also to have my provider homepage in opera and get access to the streaming TV services (in fact, I have to make opera beleive my TG01 is an HTC sold by my provider lol)

Have you checked all the phone and Network options ?

can't you just use Toshiba Easy Connection - Operator Setting to change your network setting?

I just Master Clean the device and the error messgage "cr2.exe" has gone. But signal still not too brilliant and still showing "call forwarded conditional" when call is connected. Does it mean roaming??

I am also on Orange UK and was really happy when I read your positive messages here. So I went and ordered from the same website and paid for unlock code. In return though I received a message which using Google Translate (not a French expert myself) sounded like:

After finding your unlock code for your phone Toshiba TG01 whose serial number XXXXXXXXXXXXX to close to your operator, we regret to inform you that it is unfortunately unavailable.

Please perform the following operations: *#06# and check that the serial number that appears on the screen of your phone is in line with what you have communicated (do not look at the battery or on the box telephone, 70% of phones sold are not in their boxes ...). Also check if the operator's home phone is the one you've mentioned.

No competitor will be able to provide you with your unlock code.

This unavailability is generally recognized when:

- Your phone is too new and the operator is not aware of your code.

- The customer has incorrectly filled out the form with the network with which it wishes to use his phone and not the home network (the one that the phone supports).

There is currently no solution to unlock your phone.

You will be repaid within minutes after receiving this e-mail.

And .. as result I still haven't seen any refund back, and I don't have a code as well, plus I'm told it's impossible. How did you guys do it (others on Orange UK)???

P.S. I did double and triple checked mi IMEI and I've provided them the correct one.

Be careful with that website...

I am also on Orange UK and was really happy when I read your positive messages here. So I went and ordered from the same website and paid for unlock code. In return though I received a message which using Google Translate (not a French expert myself) sounded like:

And .. as result I still haven't seen any refund back, and I don't have a code as well, plus I'm told it's impossible. How did you guys do it (others on Orange UK)???

P.S. I did double and triple checked mi IMEI and I've provided them the correct one.

Be careful with that website...

did you use http://www.deblocage-enligne.com ??

I tick the operator - Orange and gave them my IMEI, phone maker and model.

Paid via paypal several hours later the code arrived albeit in scrambled coded french.

But it really does the job for me. Mine is UK Orange TG01, besides the above mentioned problems , my phone is now unlocked.

maybe you can ask i900french-addict to write them an email in French and ask .

did you use http://www.deblocage-enligne.com ??

I tick the operator - Orange and gave them my IMEI, phone maker and model.

Paid via paypal several hours later the code arrived albeit in scrambled coded french.

But it really does the job for me. Mine is UK Orange TG01, besides the above mentioned problems , my phone is now unlocked.

maybe you can ask i900french-addict to write them an email in French and ask .

Did exactly the same thing and got the message I put above. Maybe the 'operator' on the other end had put my IMEI wrong, but anyway, no code and no refund, despite the promise. Had to use PayPal dispute. Looking for their response.

Guest bukwit
Did exactly the same thing and got the message I put above. Maybe the 'operator' on the other end had put my IMEI wrong, but anyway, no code and no refund, despite the promise. Had to use PayPal dispute. Looking for their response.

Mine seemed to be working fine so far. Ordered it last night and received unlock code sometime today. I remember putting in the IMEI number and just selecting Orange.

Guest i900french-addict

OK, I'm going to try to email them and ask them the question: can they unlock 100% of the tg01 locked to orange UK

I do it right now.

EDIT: message sent, let's hope they'll answer!

Edited by i900french-addict

OK, I'm going to try to email them and ask them the question: can they unlock 100% of the tg01 locked to orange UK

I do it right now.

EDIT: message sent, let's hope they'll answer!

I already received a refund, so at least the guys there are cool on that. Not sure why it didin't work for me, the device I got was a replacement as the first one was a faulty one. Not sure whether this makes a difference or not.

Guest Demolition Man

Hi all, i have ordered my unlock code for my GT01, does anyone know how long it takes to get the order number reference and code for Orange UK.

Guest Demolition Man

Hi again, i have received the following email today from Toshiba,

At the moment there is no software upgrades available on our website but because you have an exclusive product from Orange UK network they will have the upgrades available on their customer support.

In while our webpage support is only dedicated to branded Toshiba devices - www.toshiba-europe.com/mobile Support - Software Upgrades.

Regarding the WM 6.5 ROM update for your mobile phone we are waiting for a confirmation from the software manufacture if the handset will receive an approved licence or not.

We will publish on our website a press release informing the latest updates.

I hope you have found our information useful, please do not hesitate to contact us again for further assistance.

Please use the reference number found in the subject field for all enquiries.

Interesting as stated above says waiting for a confirmation from the software manufacture if the handset will receive an approved licence or not but there is already copies of WM6.5 for this headset on the internet?

Guest Phantom Plague

I tried the Rebel Sim II card in the default automode on my Toshiba TG01 and was able to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages etc with no problems.

I will also be liaising with the Rebel Sim II people and probably making a video showing it working on the TG01 within the next couple of days, it will be available on the Rebel Sim website showing it working.

Guest Demolition Man

Hi all, to use the Rebel Sim II card in the Toshiba GT01 does the sim card require cutting or not and if so id it only at the top of the card with a circle?

Guest IBTECH
Hi all, i have ordered my unlock code for my GT01, does anyone know how long it takes to get the order number reference and code for Orange UK.

Were you able to unlock it using a code?

Hi all, to use the Rebel Sim II card in the Toshiba GT01 does the sim card require cutting or not and if so id it only at the top of the card with a circle?

Really? Which mode u use on the Rebel II and what network u using?

I tried the Rebel Sim II card in the default automode on my Toshiba TG01 and was able to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages etc with no problems.

I will also be liaising with the Rebel Sim II people and probably making a video showing it working on the TG01 within the next couple of days, it will be available on the Rebel Sim website showing it working.

Any picture or video?

I'm using T-01A planning to get the Rebel II to unlock

Guest i900french-addict

I got the answer to my mail from http://www.deblocage-enligne.com

It was in french, I translate it for you:

" So far we can unlock a very big part of TG01 Orange FR, and some Orange UK because we did not receive all the codes.

We can't unlock Movistar.

If someone buy a code and we can't provide it, we refound automatically, and this person can wait 2 or 3 week"s and try again, it is very possible that we'll have the codes at this time. "

so they have some codes, but not all.........

So you just have to try, especially if you use paypal - even if they seem to be honnest and answer messages, you won't loose money

Guest Phantom Plague
Any picture or video?

I'm using T-01A planning to get the Rebel II to unlock

Video will be on the Rebel sim card site by tuesday, I'll also put a link to it here from youtube. I did the videos on the rebel site for the TyTn II and a few others, and no, I am not employed by them, I was doing some network cable installation and they wanted to demo my phone with the rebel II.

Rebel II is a cut sim, hole at the top of the card as usual, and a piece of advice, to make it easier to insert the Rebel II, use a little double sided tape at the bottom to keep things lined up while inserting it in the TG01.

Video will be on the Rebel sim card site by tuesday, I'll also put a link to it here from youtube. I did the videos on the rebel site for the TyTn II and a few others, and no, I am not employed by them, I was doing some network cable installation and they wanted to demo my phone with the rebel II.

Rebel II is a cut sim, hole at the top of the card as usual, and a piece of advice, to make it easier to insert the Rebel II, use a little double sided tape at the bottom to keep things lined up while inserting it in the TG01.

Great looking forward for the video,is the signal stable? no loss?

Guest Weasley

I went to the french site and purchase the unlocking code. and I got this email come thru

Weasley ,

Voici le code de déblocage qui correspond aux informations que vous nous avez fournies. Toshiba TG01 ayant pour numéro de série 35923xxxxxxxxxxx

Votre code de déblocage est : 96608555 (Attention si votre code comporte un /, cela signifie que votre est composé de plusieurs codes, ne saisissez donc pas tout d'un coup mais l'un après l'autre)

Informations sup. Samsung :

Si vous avez demande un code pour un samsung et vous recevez 3 codes, le code de deblocage est le NCK (le second), l'autre est utilise en cas de phone freeze.

Pour prendre connaissance de la manipulation pour insérer ce code de déblocage dans votre téléphone, nous vous invitons à consulter le lien suivant : http://www.deblocage-enligne.com/manipes.pdf

NOUS NE SOMMES NULLEMENT RESPONSABLE D'UN IMEI ERRONE OU DE MAUVAISES MANIPULATIONS

Notre prestation de service se limite à obtenir le code de déblocage de votre téléphone en fonction des informations que vous nous avez communiqué. L'aide à la saisie du code de déblocage n'est en effet pas comprise dans le tarif, vous trouverez néanmoins des aides dans notre guide en PDF.

Si le code ne fonctionne pas lors du premier essai, veuillez vérifier votre numéro imei en tapant *#06# sur votre telephone et prendre contact avec nous (Ne pas essayer plusieurs fois). Si le numero est different de celui indique, le code ne pourra pas fonctionner. Si vous avez fait plusieurs tentatives sans nous contacter et que le téléphone est définitivement bloqué, nous ne serons pas en mesure de vous aider.

Si vous souhaitez obtenir de l'aide supplémentaire pour saisir votre code de déblocage, vous pouvez contacter nos techniciens au 08.99.69.32.33 (1.34 € l'appel + 0.34 € la minute). Nos techniciens aideront seulement les clients de Deblocage-Enligne.com.

Liens utiles :

And Guess what it work. Now I using my 3 USim on it