eXpansys drop prices on Acer handsets and expand laptop / netbook sales with a competition!

Guest PaulOBrien

acerpromo.png
eXpansys have just dropped me a mail to let me know that they have dropped prices on their range of the latest Acer Windows Mobile devices.

The Acer Tempo M900 drops from £459.99 to £379.99.

"The Acer M900 Tempo features a large 3.8” WVGA touch screen, Windows Mobile 6.1, Outlook Mobile and a sliding physical keyboard that – quite literally – puts your office in your hands. And don’t worry about data security – the embedded fingerprint reader makes sure only you can access your smartphone and the data you move with it. "

The Acer Tempo F900 HD drops from £399.99 to £329.99.

"The Acer F900 Tempo HD lets you browse and interact with the web as easily as you do in your office or at home. Style meets simplicity in the Acer F900 Tempo HD The style of a large 3.8” WVGA touch screen, with an easy to use virtual keyboard and a widget-based home screen; the simplicity of browsing the web and interacting online anytime, anywhere as if from your office or home."

The Acer Tempo X960 drops from £319.99 to £244.99.

"No compromises. Acer Tempo X960 has everything you’ve ever dreamt of in a smartphone: GPS, PDA, camera, MP3 player and a widget-based friendly interface for instant access to the web, email and your life online. Featuring a 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with 640 X 480 VGA resolution and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro."

With the price drops I think the Acer devices - which have pretty fully packed spec sheets - become a lot more competitive against their better known counterparts! I've had a number of Acer / Eten / Glofiish devices in the past, but have yet to really spend any time with the new range. I'm sure we have some Acer users out there though - right? :D

In addition to the Acer price drops, eXpansys have announced that they have expanded their range of netbooks / laptops and are celebrating by giving away a Samsung R510-FAAE laptop! Head on over to this topic before 31st July for full details! ;)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.