Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest sijera
Anyone knows of a good RAR program that works on Ryrzy's M2D? (Pocket RAR doesn't)

Pocket Rar works fine, just map one of hardware buttons to 'OK/Close'

Guest PJ_Omnia
Agree with most others great rom, nice work!

Besides the mentioned issues I've had one more. When i connect the phone to my PC and it's connected with windows mobile center and active sync is started on phone and everything i nice. But if the phone goes to screen saving mode it's seems lite active sync on the phone is closes and the phone hangs up and the only way to get it starting is to take away battery and start the phone again.

Also on dial pad for phone numbers I get no vibration feedback, works everywhere else.

The Bold text seemed to be because i had automatic lock screen when screen going to powersave mode, when i unchecked this no problem with loosing connection and phone bugging/hanging.

Guest lupus_hegemonia

As you see, "cooker", I'm using your "NeoTitanium" ver.; by the way, VERY impresive layout, "light" without too much of effects, totaly artistic...

Guest heliod
Great rom i must say(M2D Build 28230) thanks master RYRZY :mellow: The only bug i had is : Hard to brows the internet when using the wifi B) Any of u Guys had this problems?? or had to do any setting before using wifi for browsing <_<

Guys the problem solved :( seem to be my internet modem problem..after off/on the modem and wireless router the connection ok now :D :D thanks for the great rom again cheers..

This is really weird. Your problem is browsing through Wifi, mine was (as defined on page 138) using Internet Explorer on cellular. Your answer gave me the idea to try Internet Explorer on WIFI and there it works perfectly. IE only doesn't work on a cellular connection. Opera 10 works great, but sometimes we need IE in order to be identified as a mobile device.....

Using Build 28230 version NORMAL.

Guest Jaafar700

hi Ryrzy

is it possible somehow that you change the language for Build 28230 normal to swedish? or is there a way to change is myself??

thanks for the great roms

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Ryrzy... how come you DIDN'T put in the roms, an app like X-Button (on the right-top side of the taskbar)?

Very odd...

Guest dleeming

Hi Guys,

I am currently using the M2D Build 28230 - my Battery lasts about 18 Hours, Emails checking every 10 mins.

What version are you using and how long is your battery lasting?

Would be nice to know.

Darren

Guest Rafael Lopez
Pocket Rar works fine, just map one of hardware buttons to 'OK/Close'

That's a hell of a workaround, but won't seal the deal for me because I have better uses for the hardware buttons. I downloaded and started using 7-zip for Windows Mobile instead. It looks buggy and weird on the Omnia, but actually everything works, if you get past the scrambled look.

Guest siukwok

hi guys,

does anyone know how to adjust the timer for the backlight after locking the phone? i can swtich off the light by pressing the power button. but sometimes i tend to forget after locking the phone. and the backlight will be switched on for a very long time which can be battery-draining. thx!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

"Ryrzy" my friend, I've try to update the Titanium Weather in your R6.5v4L build 23016 NeoTitanium rom... but I've got a message "No application assosiated with TitaniumWeather. Run the application first and then try again to make the settings"...

You just put a Weather panel in the Titanium without the Titanium Weather app itself????????

Guest DnA1409

Hi Ryrzy, have been using your ROMS for quite some time now but have just stumbled accross pointui (probably been out ages but not been flashing my phone for a while). I love the pointui interface but i have a problem with the start button being in the bottom left of the screen as the pointui interface covers it. Is there anyway i can change the position of the start button?

I really like your ROMs and would like to continue using them but have had to temporarily switch to an old cooked 6.1 base ROM for my setup as it seems to be the only lite base that i can find with the start button in the top left of the screen. I tried downloading one of your older lite ROMs but fileshare server no longer has it, could you maybe upload an earlier version of your lite ROM that had the start button in top left?

Or if anyone has another solution, i would be grateful to hear them.

Thanks in advance <_<

DnA1409

Guest lupus_hegemonia
"Ryrzy" my friend, I've try to update the Titanium Weather in your R6.5v4L build 23016 NeoTitanium rom... but I've got a message "No application assosiated with TitaniumWeather. Run the application first and then try again to make the settings"...

You just put a Weather panel in the Titanium without the Titanium Weather app itself????????

Please, dear "Ryrzy"... Gimme a solution here, with the TitaniumWeather issue, please...

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Hi Ryrzy and all .......can you help me, i want to download ryrzy rom Build 21876 classic view, but link is broken ....???

I think I have it... let me check my... chaos (!) in my PC!

Guest heliod
This is really weird. Your problem is browsing through Wifi, mine was (as defined on page 138) using Internet Explorer on cellular. Your answer gave me the idea to try Internet Explorer on WIFI and there it works perfectly. IE only doesn't work on a cellular connection. Opera 10 works great, but sometimes we need IE in order to be identified as a mobile device.....

Using Build 28230 version NORMAL.

To all those that are still stuck with this problem, I have found the solution for it.

Go to Settings -> Connections -> Browser Connection, and there check the option to Automatically discover the connection. It will begin working immediately.

Helio

Guest tmichel

All,

You should consider giving your I900's phone rom a look to solve battery drain issues ...

More and more, I am guessing guilty in battery drain issue is not WM65

but more in phone rom's side, continously polling ...

Phone rom DXIA2 is a battery killer. Above .cab allowed me to safe a bit of power but ...

Since I upgraded on last Sunday to XBIC1 (found link in thread "phone.bin - Collection - Free download"

in this forum http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...free-download/)

my omnia is reincarnated. Increadible : 15 sec or less to get Sat fix (5-8 sats) and battery life

is back to great : moderate usaage and already 3 days without charging yet !

Another sample : Let phone in standby for 2 days with no call/sms/internet : Lost less than 10% power.

Phone rom update is just an exe like flashing PDA Rom.

Mine works like a charm with WM6.5 ROMs by Ryrzy, build JCIC1/28205

Happy phone rom update party !

Th

Guest neilpiaro
solution for camera font:

*#2470#

after camera firmware update, everything is normal...

from http://www.omniaturk.com/forum/w-m-6-5-rom...43182/#msg43182

still doesnt work mate...for me at least.waited two over mins after update as instruted but to no avail.any idea where im going wrong?

PS:gotta use wm dialer to update,as other dialers (phon.ex)doesnt seem to even update

Guest Orbit71
All,

You should consider giving your I900's phone rom a look to solve battery drain issues ...

More and more, I am guessing guilty in battery drain issue is not WM65

but more in phone rom's side, continously polling ...

Phone rom DXIA2 is a battery killer. Above .cab allowed me to safe a bit of power but ...

Since I upgraded on last Sunday to XBIC1 (found link in thread "phone.bin - Collection - Free download"

in this forum http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...free-download/)

my omnia is reincarnated. Increadible : 15 sec or less to get Sat fix (5-8 sats) and battery life

is back to great : moderate usaage and already 3 days without charging yet !

Another sample : Let phone in standby for 2 days with no call/sms/internet : Lost less than 10% power.

Phone rom update is just an exe like flashing PDA Rom.

Mine works like a charm with WM6.5 ROMs by Ryrzy, build JCIC1/28205

Happy phone rom update party !

Th

Hello

Where I can find the information to update the phone – I did not found it under the links mention above. Really interesting in saving battery and having a better GPS Fix. Can you post it within this forum. Would appreciate your response.

Found another one: PUJA1_Phone, see http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

Edited by Orbit71