Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest tmichel
Hello

Where I can find the information to update the phone – I did not found it under the links mention above. Really interesting in saving battery and having a better GPS Fix. Can you post it within this forum. Would appreciate your response.

Found another one: PUJA1_Phone, see http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

Here are 2 good forum topics :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...rom-discussion/

289939/phone-bin-collection-free-download/

and

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...rom-discussion/

275595/best-radio-phone-rom-for-i900-at-the-moment/

Th

Guest claus1953

Hi guys

I have an Omnia i900L since a few weeks and would like to flash a cooked ROM. I choose Ryrzy 28205 after reading all different forums. Has someone with the same device as me flashed this ROM and how is the memory for storage and program after flashing? My total memory is storage 88.17 MB and program 97.21 MB. I use SPB Mobile Shell and this gives me always RAM problems, as it installs only in device memory and it leaves me with only 4 to 5 MB left.

For security reasons, and in case i have to flash back my current stock ROM (as my device is still in warranty), i would like to have a backup of my ROM. I looked all over and tried several ways but could not do it, i900Dumper and winhex, i900Dumper i could not manage and winhex i would have to buy to use it only once.

Could someone give me a hand with this? When i had a HTC Touch Elfin there was a small utility, which just backed up the current ROM, is there something similar for Samsung?

Sorry i am still a noob in Samsung devices, but would love to try out a cooked ROM also on my new device.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Hi guys

I have an Omnia i900L since a few weeks and would like to flash a cooked ROM. I choose Ryrzy 28205 after reading all different forums. Has someone with the same device as me flashed this ROM and how is the memory for storage and program after flashing? My total memory is storage 88.17 MB and program 97.21 MB. I use SPB Mobile Shell and this gives me always RAM problems, as it installs only in device memory and it leaves me with only 4 to 5 MB left.

For security reasons, and in case i have to flash back my current stock ROM (as my device is still in warranty), i would like to have a backup of my ROM. I looked all over and tried several ways but could not do it, i900Dumper and winhex, i900Dumper i could not manage and winhex i would have to buy to use it only once.

Could someone give me a hand with this? When i had a HTC Touch Elfin there was a small utility, which just backed up the current ROM, is there something similar for Samsung?

Sorry i am still a noob in Samsung devices, but would love to try out a cooked ROM also on my new device.

What need the "original" rom for, m8? It's TOTALY CRAP, comparing with all these fantastic "cooked" roms around the web!

Since I took the choice to "flash" my 1st rom... I never looked back again and I wouldn't like to "flash-back" the original rom! At least ours, the ORIGINAL GREEK rom, it's TOTALY crap!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest claus1953
What need the "original" rom for, m8? It's TOTALY CRAP, comparing with all these fantastic "cooked" roms around the web!

Since I took the choice to "flash" my 1st rom... I never looked back again and I wouldn't like to "flash-back" the original rom! At least ours, the ORIGINAL GREEK rom, it's TOTALY crap!

As i said my device is still in warranty, so if there comes out something i have to flash back my stock ROM to make the warranty applicable...... <_<

Guest srqtrader

Using new rom 28230 ...

problem with "File Manager"

It is not possible to copy and paste a shorcut to any item/file. I have a program on "My Storage" and want to create a shortcut on the start menu... the original "File explorer" had this ability but the new "File Manager" can only copy and paste a file. Anyone have any suggestions? Or maybe how to enable the original "File Explorer" ???

Guest lupus_hegemonia
As i said my device is still in warranty, so if there comes out something i have to flash back my stock ROM to make the warranty applicable...... <_<

So...? I've "flashed" my 1st rom in the second week - definitely IN MY warranty time!

It's all about what you want... If you want your phone to running properly, "flash" a rom... yesterday!

If you like to be "in warranty time"... leave it as it is.

I flashed by rom 2 weeks back to Ryrzy's M2D but i miss SPB mobile shell. It was handy & after using it for nearly a year, Im quite used to it.

Is there a ROM i can uses where I can also install SPB MS? I don't know but im pretty sure it doesnt work with the M2D version?

Hi, I just have a question.

I would just like to speed up the startup so can I remove some links in the \Windows\Startup folder? Which are the ones that are safe to remove?

Edited by g4g0

Guest junhe

i found one problem

everytime i accidently start the wifi router, eventhough i do not use that, just accidently open it.

my screen will never auto off after that.

the problem only solve after format.

any ppl encounter this problem?

Guest heliod
I flashed by rom 2 weeks back to Ryrzy's M2D but i miss SPB mobile shell. It was handy & after using it for nearly a year, Im quite used to it.

Is there a ROM i can uses where I can also install SPB MS? I don't know but im pretty sure it doesnt work with the M2D version?

Use the NORMAL or LITE ROM just in order to save the MANILA space and then install SPBMS. I've done it.

Anyway, you can also deactivate Manila on Settings -> Today -> Items at your current ROM and then install SPB Mobile Shell.

Guest jms2367

@lupus @claus @htp

i have been flashing roms almost weekly. when my lcd had a dead pixel, i flashed back using the rom found in the samsung website. my lcd was just replaced yesterday because of this. basically, i followed the steps similar to htp's advice as outlined above.

hope this helps/

Guest kenjiyan9128

[WM6.5] [21891][PL] – WidgetEdition v1

hi.. mr ryrzy i love this rom very much... any english version for this rom... can u share pls... <_<

Guest ColdWindR

Hello. I have a problem and it's that there's an alarm set up for 9am every day and in the alarm/clock settings it's all disabled. I tried enabling a new one to see if it overwritted but it was useless, it still sounds every morning even when mobile is set to silent.

I have the lite version 6.5

Guest deadphill

Guys

A reminder to stick to the topic and leave the name calling and my dads bigger than your dad comments to the playground.I have and will continue to delete posts where appropriate, enable moderator approval on user posts and issue suspensions as and where necessary.

If you dont like something please, report it by clicking on the report button on the offending post. If you feel you have to respond to something, make it constructive and always try to leave on a good note.

If you do this, you will more than likely leave the other person looking a little bit silly and less likely to respond in a way that doesnt show them up further.

Or you could all just stick to topic!

Cheers

Phill

Guest avarrous
Hi Ryrzy and all .......can you help me, i want to download ryrzy rom Build 21876 classic view, but link is broken ....???

please help....any one who know the link ?? <_<

Edited by avarrous

Guest avarrous
[WM6.5] [21891][PL] – WidgetEdition v1

hi.. mr ryrzy i love this rom very much... any english version for this rom... can u share pls... <_<

same me to :mellow: can u share master ryrzy

Edited by avarrous

Guest the geek

Ryrzy's ROM are really fantastic!

I also would like to see newer builds in english coming.

A small request to ANYONE who is still using build 28205: I would really really like to have the nice background (this grey-ish minituarized honycomb pattern). It is no longer available in build 28230 :-(

I'm talking about the background-picture of this screen: http://img688.imageshack.us/i/screen01s.jpg/

Unfortunately I don't even know the filename(s), I guess it's somthing ending in _240_400.jpg and _400_240.jpg in the \Windows directory.

Or maybe someone knows where to get this picture/theme?

Thanks in advance!

Guest fikacu
Ryrzy's ROM are really fantastic!

I also would like to see newer builds in english coming.

A small request to ANYONE who is still using build 28205: I would really really like to have the nice background (this grey-ish minituarized honycomb pattern). It is no longer available in build 28230 :-(

I'm talking about the background-picture of this screen: http://img688.imageshack.us/i/screen01s.jpg/

Unfortunately I don't even know the filename(s), I guess it's somthing ending in _240_400.jpg and _400_240.jpg in the \Windows directory.

Or maybe someone knows where to get this picture/theme?

Thanks in advance!

check the "show us your display" topic, i think someone posted it.

Guest meng1557

Hi Ryrzy! I like your rom very much (28230 M2D 20/02/10)...... but camera font make me headache. How to fix? :) (Sorry for my bad english)