Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest johansons

Hi any fix for the camera fonts pls? Also i can update weather at the weather tab in m2d, but not at the home tab. Any1 knows y?

Thanks!

Guest MasterofMuppets

Hello iv been using the 28230 M2D version for a while now been very please with it. I recently bought a Bluetooth car stereo but i have a problem with the bt stereo part. When i play my music the sound only comes out of the left car speaker. Iv tried other peoples phones and they play fine out of both speakers. Wondering if there is any solution to this?

Thanks

Guest miguelsanchez79

I was flasing omnia to 28230 M2D Ryrzy rom, everything was fine untill I got to the 'tap the screen to set up your Windows mobile'

did tap screen and nothing happened. omnia got stuck here. Any idea how to sort it out???

ok. sorted smile.gif)))))))))))))))))))))))

I took out memory card. I had there folder XDA_UC with cabs ready to install once flashing. they did clash with setup process I believe.

Edited by miguelsanchez79

Guest Bajtman
Hi Ryrzy! I like your rom very much (28230 M2D 20/02/10)...... but camera font make me headache. How to fix? :) (Sorry for my bad english)

Enter code: *#2470# then wait 2 min. and SR.

Guest Vajira

i cant play any video or audio file via both windows media player and touch player. it says "Invalide file format"..how do i fix it?

pls help

tnx

Guest yzfr1kong

using the latest 28230 Lite rom:

I made a video call to another 3g phone of mine side by side with the omnia, the video call was connected successfully but i cannot see the opposite party's video screen on the omnia. it's just a blank grey screen.

any fix for this?

Guest Columby

I'm still using 28002 lite for several months already and really love this ROM! Very fast and stable, no issues found. The only thing that nags me in this ROM is the notification to connect to internet to upgrade my phone. I get this notification every 3-4 days. Does anyone know how to get rid of them?

Ryrzy, thanks a lot for your brilliant work!

Guest squirrel 2

Thanks for this, its great. I installed the M2D version and its like a new phone. For anyone still on the original samsung ROM, I cant recommend upgrading to this ROM enough. I hated the original interface so much I used to use Ifonz instead, but it was a bit sluggish. Was going to swap to an Iphone but am not going to bother now.

Thanks again Ryrzy. Have had this for 2 weeks now, and havent noticed any problems. :P

Guest Melih3d

Hey Man, on your site there's a rom called the widget edition, nice rom, only it's in Polish... Is there an English version of it? Cause I like the rom, I'd like to use it... Thanks in advance, either way... :-)

Guest mrsands

Hi, just flashed my omnia for the first time today. I used the M2D rom, it is faster than the stock rom that the unit came with, but not as fast as I hoped. Is the lite rom significantly faster by any chance?