Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest SikhYkuCain

Hi Ryrzy,

I use your rom from 1month, it's a very beautifull and fast rom thanks

I just have trouble to hide sim contacts, indeed I modify the value in the registry from 1 to 0 but after each reboot this value come back to 1.

how can i permanently hide sim contacts?

thanks for your help

Guest Pham Anh Nga

Do anybody have problem with font of camera?

I had flashed my i900 with this build (28230) rom of Ryzry, and font of camera is to big and to blur......

Do anybody know why?

Guest Pham Anh Nga
Enter code: *#2470# then wait 2 min. and SR.

i've that but it not fix problem of font in camera program....

Ryrzy, please fix it.....

Guest liuking49
Hello. I have a problem and it's that there's an alarm set up for 9am every day and in the alarm/clock settings it's all disabled. I tried enabling a new one to see if it overwritted but it was useless, it still sounds every morning even when mobile is set to silent.

I have the lite version 6.5

Had the same. Even with alarm disabled it sounded. Entered the alarm and enable it, then remove mark from all days , 5 in one line and 2 in the other line, all for 9AM. Alarm is gone now.

Guest Noyzi

hi, your work is great but i seem to have a problem after i turned on boot lock with new wm 6.5 screen its stuck at the windows animation screen, any ideas?

Guest EVO 8
i've that but it not fix problem of font in camera program....

Ryrzy, please fix it.....

I have the same problem dude

Ryrzy please fix it.

Edited by EVO 8

Guest Ryrzy

hi there.... i'm back... but only for a while.... i have now Omnia II i8000 ... but i will make for you guys last one ROM... i will always remember you all... without you i will never make ROMs.... thanks... but now is O2 ROMs time :P

Guest leap_ahead
hi there.... i'm back... but only for a while.... i have now Omnia II i8000 ... but i will make for you guys last one ROM... i will always remember you all... without you i will never make ROMs.... thanks... but now is O2 ROMs time :P

welocme Ryrzy ..have fun with your new Omnia !!

Guest ChiWimMo
hi there.... i'm back... but only for a while.... i have now Omnia II i8000 ... but i will make for you guys last one ROM... i will always remember you all... without you i will never make ROMs.... thanks... but now is O2 ROMs time :(

Good to hear you are back!

Can you include the BTAR fix from Ock (http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/300416/btar-fix-for-chefs-updated-18-jan-10/)?

Would like to use voice command on my Omia :P

Edited by ChiWimMo

Guest neilpiaro

Can anyone kindly post the full screen weather icons of this rom?Recently switched to ock's rom and very much prefer Ryrzy's weather icons.Cheers

Edited by neilpiaro

Guest xxxxrusxxxx
hi there.... i'm back... but only for a while.... i have now Omnia II i8000 ... but i will make for you guys last one ROM... i will always remember you all... without you i will never make ROMs.... thanks... but now is O2 ROMs time ;)

You did a very nice job here. Thank you m8 ;)

See you!

Guest bxlogic

HELLO, i tried this roM for my omnia i-900, and it got bricked, only the red power on light is up, nothing else wont show?

ANYONE have idea how to fix it? ;)

_________20.02.2010__________

----------- Build 28230 --------------

____________WMD___________

Changelog:

- update OS to new WMD build 28230,

- update cleanRAM to v1.9.4

- removed nodata,

- added DialUpEnablerDisabler v0.5

- added M2D classic version (i have ported to omnia M2D v1_20_19131530_00 it works realy nice,

- some other changes that i dont remember

Download (pass modaco.pl):

M2D: Download

M2D Classic : Download

Lite: Download

Normal: Download

Guest andrew.mazlim
HELLO, i tried this roM for my omnia i-900, and it got bricked, only the red power on light is up, nothing else wont show?

ANYONE have idea how to fix it? ;)

_________20.02.2010__________

----------- Build 28230 --------------

____________WMD___________

Changelog:

- update OS to new WMD build 28230,

- update cleanRAM to v1.9.4

- removed nodata,

- added DialUpEnablerDisabler v0.5

- added M2D classic version (i have ported to omnia M2D v1_20_19131530_00 it works realy nice,

- some other changes that i dont remember

Download (pass modaco.pl):

M2D: Download

M2D Classic : Download

Lite: Download

Normal: Download

Oh, boy! ;) I'm terribly sorry about that! How you got your phone bricked? What happen? ;)

Guest bxlogic
Oh, boy! ;) I'm terribly sorry about that! How you got your phone bricked? What happen? ;)

i dont know man, i just clicked twice the .exe file that was in the attachment, and it wont start up what could be wrong any idea? ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
i dont know man, i just clicked twice the .exe file that was in the attachment, and it wont start up what could be wrong any idea? ;)

Have you tried yet to re-flash the rom or another one?

It happent one time to me and I just re-flashed the damn rom and... ouaou, I got it back!

Guest bxlogic
Have you tried yet to re-flash the rom or another one?

It happent one time to me and I just re-flashed the damn rom and... ouaou, I got it back!

your idea is very good, but the problem is i cannot connect it through USB to PC it wont recognize it ;) just the red power button is on, nothing else

Guest andrew.mazlim
your idea is very good, but the problem is i cannot connect it through USB to PC it wont recognize it ;) just the red power button is on, nothing else

So, you pressing the power button and you getting only a red led? Bad business, mate. Why don't you pay a visit to your nearest service store? I'm running out of ideas.

Guest bxlogic
So, you pressing the power button and you getting only a red led? Bad business, mate. Why don't you pay a visit to your nearest service store? I'm running out of ideas.

thanks for being kind man, i apriciate it!

I also would advice, the ROM publishers to give DETAILED informations about the ROM releases, coz people are bricking their phones that "COSTS" and no one gives them for free ;)

Anyways, thanks for bricking my phone MODACO

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks for being kind man, i apriciate it!

I also would advice, the ROM publishers to give DETAILED informations about the ROM releases, coz people are bricking their phones that "COSTS" and no one gives them for free ;)

Anyways, thanks for bricking my phone MODACO

Nothing to thnk. Pitty you bricked it. Was it from "here" (Ryrzy)? Because I've test in past several Ryrzy's and I had no problem, what so ever.

Go take a nap and wake up tomorrow and go straight into a service store. I wish they "wake-up" your phone. Cheers.

By the way, mates. I just find out... FTouchSL app is a solution for newest builds WITHOUT kinetic movement??????