Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest raf2k
thanks for being kind man, i apriciate it!

I also would advice, the ROM publishers to give DETAILED informations about the ROM releases, coz people are bricking their phones that "COSTS" and no one gives them for free ;)

Anyways, thanks for bricking my phone MODACO

You are the first person who bricked a phone by installing Ryzys ROM.

The problem must be in your OS not in the Ryzys ROM.

You cant blame Modaco for bricking your phone.

All people doing it on own risk.

How detailed info about ROM can save you from bricking the phone ?

Guest bxlogic
You are the first person who bricked a phone by installing Ryzys ROM.

The problem must be in your OS not in the Ryzys ROM.

You cant blame Modaco for bricking your phone.

All people doing it on own risk.

How detailed info about ROM can save you from bricking the phone ?

Detailed info, i read the MANUAL what it says what to do and how to do it, im not a NOB i used to flash lots of phones before, from xda-developers, from modaco but never happened like this, it simply i install clicking it the .exe file, and it stucks no light no procent going, nothing! just the RED power led is on, nothing else!

Guest andrew.mazlim

R6.5v4M 23016

Any link "live" for this M2D rom, please?

EDIT:

Got it, no need.

Btw, dear bro bxlogic, the above fellow is right. I can't recall anyone else except you, bricking his phone with "Ryrzy's" roms.

Had to be something hardware issue, about your phone, friend.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest bxlogic
R6.5v4M 23016

Any link "live" for this M2D rom, please?

EDIT:

Got it, no need.

Btw, dear bro bxlogic, the above fellow is right. I can't recall anyone else except you, bricking his phone with "Ryrzy's" roms.

Had to be something hardware issue, about your phone, friend.

Well, i had installed Windows 6.1, my phone was perfect, the problem is after flashing it with this ROM my phone went dead ;)

Guest jms2367
Well, i had installed Windows 6.1, my phone was perfect, the problem is after flashing it with this ROM my phone went dead ;)

it's definitely not with the rom. there is always a risk with flashing your phone and you said that you are not a noob with this. in every first post of all chefs page, the responsibility of flashing your phone does not rest on them. it rests on us the users.

a user here also flashed a lot of roms before but he bricked his phone, why? simply he forgot to unplug his usb printer and he left in on while flashing.

so there are a couple of things that may contribute to this, the PC may hang (that's why i always restart before flashing), the firewall or antivirus might interfere. or there might be a power interruption. or somehow the usb connection got lost for some reason.

to quote the first post of this thread:

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

Guest Ryrzy
it's definitely not with the rom. there is always a risk with flashing your phone and you said that you are not a noob with this. in every first post of all chefs page, the responsibility of flashing your phone does not rest on them. it rests on us the users.

a user here also flashed a lot of roms before but he bricked his phone, why? simply he forgot to unplug his usb printer and he left in on while flashing.

so there are a couple of things that may contribute to this, the PC may hang (that's why i always restart before flashing), the firewall or antivirus might interfere. or there might be a power interruption. or somehow the usb connection got lost for some reason.

to quote the first post of this thread:

yup right.... always is risk to brick you phone... my ROMs have thousands downloads.... here and everywhere on world and no one (i dont know anybody) who brick his phone.... sorry but s*** happends... go to you waranty and them will repair your phone... perhabs you habe brick you bootloader and you need to flash them by jtag.

Guest andrew.mazlim
yup right.... always is risk to brick you phone... my ROMs have thousands downloads.... here and everywhere on world and no one (i dont know anybody) who brick his phone.... sorry but s*** happends... go to you waranty and them will repair your phone... perhabs you habe brick you bootloader and you need to flash them by jtag.

Hey, "mighty" Polish! Please, post me here all your COM2/COM3 M2D versions' links, please!

Your former roms' links are dead by now, mate. And I found really difficult your site, to navigate between your sections.

Thxs in advance.

(Just flashed your 23016 M2D! Nice!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mobilefox

Hi Master Ryrzy,

Hope you are enjoying your OmniaII.

Can you Plz tell us when are you presenting us with your farewell ROM (hope that's not the last one though !!!)

Guest andrew.mazlim
sorry but i dont have that files :/ someone who has it on hdd please upload....

Too bad! You deleted them?! Oh... Anyone, please?

Guest Ryrzy
Hi Master Ryrzy,

Hope you are enjoying your OmniaII.

Can you Plz tell us when are you presenting us with your farewell ROM (hope that's not the last one though !!!)

Now i'm ending polish last ROMs and then i will make english one... and yes.... this will be last one for i900 from me.... i8000 is reali nice device ! that amoled screen mmmm nice ;)

andrew.mazlim -> yes i delete roms from HDD (to many hehe)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Now i'm ending polish last ROMs and then i will make english one... and yes.... this will be last one for i900 from me.... i8000 is reali nice device ! that amoled screen mmmm nice ;)

Too bad... I've checked the Net for them, I "googled" a lot last time...

My dear, mighty Polish "cooker", IS IT POSSIBLE, for this LAST i900 rom you refering... to make a decent & nice "oldie" firmware, COM2-COM3?

Don't know for the rest of the bros around here, but I didn't find much stable the last new firmwares. All the 21xxx & 230xx, I think they were perfect.

Anything like that in your mind?

(For example... This 23016 build you did, M2D or Normal ver, was-is amazing about stability! Although, I'm "fan" of the 21xxx more.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Zsoo21

hi

Which build you do it then the last one i900 roms?

Guest Zodaz

Great rom 28230 but i have been using it a while and have been struggling to adjust the time, every time i set it to us central or any other time-zone it goes back to Indiana (usa).

anyone had that prob and knows how to fix it... i am not even sure it is the rom's fault either

Guest ggh_13

Hello all,

something strange arrive on my Omnia. I have flashed it wit hthe latest M2D ROM 4 days ago. All was fine. I have customized the internet browser and mofidy the registry with mobileregistry samml tools which allows to modify PDA registry from PC. After finishing and launch a soft reset, screen was black. I can heard sound, activesync synchro is Ok but even with removed battery, soft reset, no screen. Someone have an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Guest ggh_13

Hello all,

something strange arrive on my Omnia. I have flashed it wit hthe latest M2D ROM 4 days ago. All was fine. I have customized the internet tab on M2D to add youtube and mofidy the registry with mobileregistry small tools which allows to modify PDA registry from PC. After finishing and launch a soft reset, screen was black. I can heard sound, activesync synchro is Ok but even with removed battery, soft reset, no screen. Someone have an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Edited by ggh_13

Guest smic717394

Hi, This ROM is one of the best i seen, the only problem is that is missing Connected Home, i tried "Samsung Connected Home" and it installs ok, but i cant turn on the server. Please do you have a bab for it.

Guest bxlogic

Okay, i repaired in Samsung Service, perhaps they used jtag for repairing it, now i will try again, will you guys tell me what ROM, and all stuff i should use for Samsung Omnia i900?

Please show me also LINKS where would i download them tho coz i paid once 70$ i dont want to pay again :huh:

Beside this, i asked the samsung service to upgrade it to windows 6.5 they couldn't do it, they said we tried it twice didnt worked out, we had to re-flash it with jtag 2 times!

IT's kind of badword strange!

Guest HTP123

Rzyzy, when are you releasing the final rom? I hope it would be the best from you, since it's the last 1, i am really excited, but do take your time or tweak and cook it.

Thanks for all your roms and effort. !!

Guest Abdu_el

the buid 28205 is the best for my omnia all is working wifi connecting well and all other function had no problem

I don't have that best result with your last one the build 28230 wifi doesn't connect

thanks a lot really the best work

Guest bxlogic
the buid 28205 is the best for my omnia all is working wifi connecting well and all other function had no problem

I don't have that best result with your last one the build 28230 wifi doesn't connect

thanks a lot really the best work

hi bro, do you have samsung omnia i900 8gb, and which rom did you use classic, lite m2d or normal? i really like it, and i risked to brick it :P i dont want that to happen twice, will you explain me!