Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest HTP123
I updated my samsung omnia i900 today to 23568 version. Every thing is fine except that my display always is either normal or dim. It will never turn off the display. Can some body tell me is there any option to turn off the display completely after some time.

You have to adjust the settings from "battery"

Guest andrew.mazlim
I updated my samsung omnia i900 today to 23568 version. Every thing is fine except that my display always is either normal or dim. It will never turn off the display. Can some body tell me is there any option to turn off the display completely after some time.

That's odd. Except HTP123 said (he's right, you should doing that, first thing), try to install S2U2, then. It turns off the device like a charm, always; and you're setting manually the timer.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
can anyone run spb keyboard on last build this rom? when i tap option its freeze.

I solved it, friends, few weeks ago!

You must install SPB keyboard via pc (with .exe), select regestered version, type the serial... and all done!

And here is a registry tweak for SPB keyboard's vibration:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Spb Software House / Spb Keyboard / settings / "UseVibration" dword: 00000001

The entry "UseVibration" is not there, you have to enter it. You do so by creating a "new dword value". Name it "UseVibration" and set the dword value to 00000001.

Guest RustyOmnia

Hey Great Rom Ryrzy (23568 M2D), I have one problem though if anybody can help. When I record video with the camera I cannot open the recorded file in the camera preview or in an external media player, keeps on saying invalid file format. Any help will be appreciated :( .

Guest Negawolf

Hi rizry. I love ur work. For the latest ROM do you have the wm6.5 version? not the 6.5.x? because I found that many old medical application won't work with the 6.5.x build...

Edited by Negawolf

Guest alopez

Thanks ryrzy for the roms. I've installed build 23568. My network icon shows only 'G' which I assume is GPRS. Although I enabled hsdpa from the settings, the network icon still shows 'G' not '3G' which my orig rom did. I'm very sure that my area has 3G signal since my orig rom was able to receive 3G.

I would like to ask if anyone has experienced the same thing. Thanks very much!!!

Guest srqtrader

rom works great... one major problem... Camera cannot record video. Pictures work fine, video records file to an unrecognizable format/corrupted file unreadable by device and computer. Also, sometimes device must be soft-restarted for camera app to launch. Please help!!!

Edited by srqtrader

Guest dietz
Thanks ryrzy for the roms. I've installed build 23568. My network icon shows only 'G' which I assume is GPRS. Although I enabled hsdpa from the settings, the network icon still shows 'G' not '3G' which my orig rom did. I'm very sure that my area has 3G signal since my orig rom was able to receive 3G.

I would like to ask if anyone has experienced the same thing. Thanks very much!!!

I have that same built and have no problems with the network. It shows 3G when I am in a 3G area. Cheers

Guest andrew.mazlim
rom works great... one major problem... Camera cannot record video. Pictures work fine, video records file to an unrecognizable format/corrupted file unreadable by device and computer. Also, sometimes device must be soft-restarted for camera app to launch. Please help!!!

My dear friend, next time, try the OUTDOOR ADVERTISING PRINT LAYOUTS. :)

I'm sure we could read your notes without this HUGE fond size...

Anyway, I never had problems with Ryrzy's. Write which exactly rom you're using.

Guest HTP123

Anyway, I never had problems with Ryrzy's. Write which exactly rom you're using.

Same here, but the video does have some bugs if you switch your phone to silent or vibration mode, it then can't record video =) hope it helps

Guest mbunal
Same here, but the video does have some bugs if you switch your phone to silent or vibration mode, it then can't record video =) hope it helps

latest rom i used. i can record small video such as under 30 sec. after 30 sec video file is corrupt. i never open it any where.

Guest srqtrader

Sorry about the font... oops!

I'm using build 23568.5.5.0 (23568) M2D

Guest srqtrader
it worked. thank you.

it just set to 0 from 1 a registry settings: hklm/services/mluservise/enabled it was 1 for me. i just set to 0 and worked.

Can you please give me a bit more details on how to fix this issue?

Guest Mirso
The link takes me to his thread...can you give me details as to how to fix it?

In the second post are listed some fixes by OCK

try to find the one like this

After recording a video, I get an error when previewing or playing the file

This is due to a new library updating service in some builds (Especially 235xx). Install this fix to solve this. This fix is included in my roms.

I think this is the link in Ock post

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Attach...st&id=49133

Edited by Mirso

Guest andrew.mazlim

Don't worry, srqtrader (for the fonts' size).

Anyways, OCK solved that video call, people; you may check his topic.

Guest srqtrader
In the second post are listed some fixes by OCK

try to find the one like this

After recording a video, I get an error when previewing or playing the file

This is due to a new library updating service in some builds (Especially 235xx). Install this fix to solve this. This fix is included in my roms.

I think this is the link in Ock post

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Attach...st&id=49133

Awesome!!! Fixed !!! Thanks! What rom are you using?

Guest srqtrader
Don't worry, srqtrader (for the fonts' size).

Anyways, OCK solved that video call, people; you may check his topic.

What rom are you using? I notice this Rickyou's latest ROM is a bit slower...? Rom 23568

Guest andrew.mazlim
What rom are you using? I notice this Rickyou's latest ROM is a bit slower...? Rom 23568

Lol! Check my above post, mate! There is in my signature...