Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest mbunal
i didnt get your link.before when i was using official rom my samsung was able to record in 640/480 format.but with this rom i am unable to record video clip in 640/480 resolution.this was exactly my question hope now you understand,and waiting for the help.

eaxct link is here

Guest melburnian
Hi guys!

I've noticed a problem with Ryzry ROM (Normal) I've installed in my i900 a couple of days ago.

The phone shuts down by itself. It happened twice (yesterday and today). I don't know if this is common. I've previously owned a Mio A701 and got a similar behaviour. That's why I've decided to change it.

Thanks for the help!

Did you try to hard reset the phone after you cooked it?

Guest melburnian
I switched 3 roms today cuz of the same problem,

And i got back to this and i have the same problems again :D

Can anyone explain why, after trying to edit the original launcher proportions (three columns x six rows) and assuming it cannot work,

When i get back to 3 x 6 my icons seem messed up, the titles under the icons showing program names are unable to be seen, only small parts,

And it looks ugly :angry: Even after restarting the phone for several times, it won't get back to the original looks.

Second thing is that i just cannot find the way to make optical mouse work as a mousepad, and not 4way pad!

I need the mouse i'm so used to it for more than a year and i cannot make it work! ;)

If anyone knows how to fix these two please scream,

Thank You !

edit:

forgot to mention, i'm running 23568_M2D_EN now.

1. I didn't think that the optical mouse works in this version?? I know that even in OCk's rom, it is not working.

2. Have you try to go back into the MD2C and change the launcher proportion and change it back again?

Guest kelavip

_________15.05.2010__________

----------- Build 23568 --------------

____________WM6.5.5___________

Hello Ryrzy,

I can't update weather in today background.

Can you fix it ?

I am really looking forward to hear you soon, thanks you very much.

Guest firmantok

_________23.11.2009__________

----------- Build 28002 --------------

------------Normal--------------------

i had problem..

camera button and start button does not work..

(error opening the shorcut target or locating target filename..)

how can i fix this problem..?(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by firmantok

Guest enermax87

bro... your rom is the best suite me in all condition..

but may i ask smting...

why if i using the HTC album in MDC rom... when i try to send the image as mms.... the phone kinda stuck and the message system in not open?

The second question is how to set permanently contact to only display contact from device memory only? because using filtering... every time i re-open the contact.. it will show back all contact from sim and device memory...

Guest raist30

Hello guys !

Thanks for this amazing ROM Ryrzy :(

However I have some issues (on Build 23568) :

1. When I apply a news theme on the M2D version the skin is cutted on the "touchflobar" (it keep the same form than the originals icons) => is there a fix ?

2. Is it possible to notice more than one appointment in the today ? (if not i already read somewhere that I could add on more tab with this => An idea or a link to advice me ?)

===> I found this (post #9) : http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-page-plug-ins/ (this method is ok for this ROM ?)

Nothing more, all is PERFECT !!!

Edited by raist30

Currently using 23568, did anyone notice a fast battery drain with this built ?

Nope. :)

Works fine, have another glitches, but just like any other 6.5 cooked rom

Ryrzy, any update soon?

Nice work btw

Guest hackazz

In a few weeks I will have my Iphone 4 :) no more stylus and slow booting and crashes!!!! yeeeeehaaaaaaa!

Edited by hackazz

after upgrade from wm6.1 to wm6.5, my video call can't be used.

how to used?

Sure it can be used, just install samsung dialer :)

If you have in your rom favourit hacking, just go there and click enable samsung dialer, but as far as i can remember, in ryrzys latest rom there is no favhack, so... you need to install samsung dialer by yourself :D

Guest ggh_13

I love this ROM but it missed just one thing I used, it is the smart reader. I have try to install different version present on the forum, but each time I have an error told me that some resource missed. Does someone has a working version?

Guest cherryduck

I like this ROM but it doesn't auto detect my operator settings, and the option isn't in the "Connections" menu as it usually is. Is there anyway to resolve this? I am on 3 in the UK, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marcx987

question if anybody knows how to change the program displayed in the favorites at the bottom. it defaults to internet explorer but i insalled opera and i want it to say opera instead of internet explorer. thanks in advance and this isnt about changing pages just changing what program is displayed.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Hello, mates.

I'm REALLY-REALLY trying to find Ryrzy's last month new ENG WM 6.5 rom (new OS 21911, i8000NXXJF5, new version of the HTC Sense 25.2016)...

Any link, please???

Guest dleeming
Hello, mates.

I'm REALLY-REALLY trying to find Ryrzy's last month new ENG WM 6.5 rom (new OS 21911, i8000NXXJF5, new version of the HTC Sense 25.2016)...

Any link, please???

Hi Andrew,

this must be what you are after

http://rapidshare.com/files/407624839/2191...2016_v2.7z.html

got the link from here

http://pdaclub.pl/forum/omnia-lite-omnia-2...pl%29-by-ryrzy/

Edited by dleeming

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs, mate. That's the one... although, I was talking with a Polish user in Ryrzy's web-site and he told me, this new firmware rom is ONLY IN POLISH, not in ENGLISH!!!!

Any idea if there is a why to... "transform" a rom from one language to another???