Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest eduuuuu

best rom so far! tks a lot for your work.

I've got questions... what is the language that has been put within SEContact and in Samsung's dialer buttons... Greek?

Is is possible to change that only to English?

Edited by eduuuuu

Guest andylyf
best rom so far! tks a lot for your work.

I've got questions... what is the language that has been put within SEContact and in Samsung's dialer buttons... Greek?

Is is possible to change that only to English?

its Klingon language....

Guest SylvaiNN

So I'm the only one to have problems with the last update :) (See post 289)

Last night I installed the new version Hybrid Build 23016/21928

Unfortunately I've got a lot of problems with it :

- scrolling in Start Menu wasn't smooth like in Build 23009

- big problems with applications that was closing by themselves at any time sad.gif (like on other ROM made by other cookers)

- WiFi was sometimes working and other times not.

I came back to build 23009 (R6.5v3M) and no more problem...

I'm going to install it again after doing a hard-reset and will post if I'll get the same problems...

Guest rentay

^^^ yea that is quite odd the problems you are having. I haven't experienced any of those problems and seem to be having a very great experience with this ROM and recommend it to anyone! Especially the M2D version which in my opinion is fantastic and I do not have to install SPB Shell 3.0.1 either!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a PDF reader? Or is there one included? I can't seem to find one!

Regards

Guest Mike178
^^^ yea that is quite odd the problems you are having. I haven't experienced any of those problems and seem to be having a very great experience with this ROM and recommend it to anyone! Especially the M2D version which in my opinion is fantastic and I do not have to install SPB Shell 3.0.1 either!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a PDF reader? Or is there one included? I can't seem to find one!

Regards

http://www.mediafire.com/file/02y5yg5gyzj/...ond_version.cab

this is from Sectors Repository... Credit and thanks goes to him...

Guest Junoman

Hi Ryrzy,

When there is a dark coloured wallpaper, it's very difficult to see omnia's screen clearely or properly under bright lighting conditions!! ;) Therefore I like and prefer to have a light colured wall paper as attached or similar. ;)

I hope this will make a sence to use light coloured wall papers for your future roms!! :) I know this is just a personal view point but genral view may be other way sometime! <_<

Keep up your hard works and thanks in advance bro' :angry:

J.

post-434288-1249379297_thumb.jpg

Guest Charllie

Hi Ryrzy,

Downloaded and installed your latest rom last night. Works perfectly for me so far. However i could really do with some help finding the UK location codes. Tried everything i could on this site but must be doing something wrong as code not recognised.

Could someone tell me where the code is on this page that will work, would be really grateful, once i know what part to extract then i will be okay.

http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/index-fore...lcode=NP4%205JS

Thanks

Charllie

Guest Mike178
Hi Ryrzy,

Downloaded and installed your latest rom last night. Works perfectly for me so far. However i could really do with some help finding the UK location codes. Tried everything i could on this site but must be doing something wrong as code not recognised.

Could someone tell me where the code is on this page that will work, would be really grateful, once i know what part to extract then i will be okay.

http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/index-fore...lcode=NP4%205JS

Thanks

Charllie

you have to find the closest location from this page.. the location ur looking for is not posted so try to find the closest location to your city

http://www.accuweather.com/world-favorite-...&region=eur

PS: the code shuld look like that EUR|UK|UK808|CYNWYD| u get it from the website address from the address bar

Edited by Mike178

Guest Fry59
You need to configure your location code from "Launcher" tab in Titanium or in \Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeatherOptions.mscr

How-to:

A ) Check the database file im attaching and locate your city's Location Code txt.gif ChomeWeather_Location_Database.txt ( 294.82K ) Number of downloads: 2767

For example Paris: EUR|FR|FR012|PARIS

or

B ) 1. if you cant find ur cities loc code go to http://www.accuweather.com/world-index.asp...&traveler=0

2. search your city: for example Rome

3. in the URL you will see like this: http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...=0&loccode=EUR|IT|IT007|ROME

4. copy the bold ones and paste them in your loc code in WeatherPanel.

5. full update and have fun.

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...UK820|Pontypool

EUR|UK|UK820|Pontypool

Guest Charllie

Hi Mike & Fry,

Thank you both for your help.

Tried inputting the code supplied by Fry but all i am getting is either no internet or connecting to accuweather. However nothing happens and weather does not show.

Gonna have a play with it when i get home but it would seem that i am not the only one having issues with the weather in this rom. If can't resolve myself then will watch this post for a fix.

Thanks again both for your help, i can now update my titanium weather when i get it working properly.

Thanks

Charllie

Before I had installed the lite version, right now I decided to try the normal version an everything is working exellent for me...thanks for a great rom.

and I wanted to ask a question, can you make an wmp controllbar on the lock screen? is that possible? when you listen to music and the screen is locked you dont have to unlock the phone to change a song or something lika that...is that possible?

Guest psypher

hey there Ryrzy.

Using your rom out of every other major rom here, love the m2d, and your rom uses hardly any battery :) (im on 80% after a days use! its insane.)

anyway, have you got a link, or a phone location to the background you use? i want to apply it to s2u2 but i cant find it anywhere.

Thanks

psypher5

Guest Ryrzy
hey there Ryrzy.

Using your rom out of every other major rom here, love the m2d, and your rom uses hardly any battery ;) (im on 80% after a days use! its insane.)

anyway, have you got a link, or a phone location to the background you use? i want to apply it to s2u2 but i cant find it anywhere.

Thanks

psypher5

hh_fw_background.png  in windows directory :)

Guest rentay

I haven't had a problem in sending email from my phone.

Are you using an email client? I am using Emoze which I think is terrific. Free download should try it.

Regards

Guest Mike178
I haven't had a problem in sending email from my phone.

Are you using an email client? I am using Emoze which I think is terrific. Free download should try it.

Regards

Hi Rentay,

if i install emoz, does the GPRS connection have to be active all the time? or it can be set to just connect to the gprs while synching and then disconnect?

Guest Fry59
Hi Rentay,

if i install emoz, does the GPRS connection have to be active all the time? or it can be set to just connect to the gprs while synching and then disconnect?

Emoze + WMLongLife :)

Guest Mike178
Emoze + WMLongLife ;)

Hi Fry59,

Thanks for this application very nice, it is something i have been looking for for long tme..

But please can u guide me little bit with the setting, i want to set it in a way that emoze stay runing in the background while it make turn on the connection to synch and then to switch it off... i didn't know how to configure it to do so...

thanks in advance..

One more thing too, emoze doesn't stay runing in the background, it is closing, i didn't change the settings in emoze.. runing always and push always on..

PS i am not lazy :) i went over the setting manual of wmlonglife.. and now i am reading the 50 pages manual of emoze.. but still need help.. thanks in advance

EDIT: emoze is not working for me(((( i do not know what is wrong ;) <_< :angry:

Edited by Mike178