Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Riotman

Hey i think i found a small bug. When i enable to display the clock in every program. The battery icon vanishes and gets replaced by the clock. The clock even remains when im back in m2d. Is there any way to fix this issue ?

Hey i think i found a small bug. When i enable to display the clock in every program. The battery icon vanishes and gets replaced by the clock. The clock even remains when im back in m2d. Is there any way to fix this issue ?

no there isn't

Guest Beliar0
nah its to do with multitasking.. you know how omnia ram is plenty to run a few proggie.. so far it auto closes a few proggie like omnia rotation, s2p, s2v, media album, etc etc when it ran out of memory, but the fact is the memory is still plenty to run them.. i couldnt get more than 3-4 proggie running at once without one or the other being closed.

hm, strange...

when i´m at around 20mb of free ram some programs get closed...

same problem here. got the touchFlo version, but even with touch flo deactivated (and titanium plug ins launched) the problem occurs.

Guest diverdude

Hello Master Ryrzy,

Thank you for your wonderful Roms. Your Roms are my first choice for my Omnia.

I had to flash Sector's new #23025 to see what the new finger friendly version was like. I love the new features in 23025 and find them very useful in most cases.

I have added a M2d cab to Sector's Rom and it seems to work for me. There are a few bugs and sms tab freezes but all the other tabs seem to work great.

My point is.....can you build another Rom using 23025 and add M2d and your magic to the Rom? This would be the best Rom for so many of us that prefer M2d.

What are your thoughts? Thank you for your consideration!!

Diverdude

Edited by diverdude

i have the same issue, i haven't tried the files posted in an ealier post yet...

EDIT: i tried to replace to mscr file, but didn't solve the problem, still as before and noww all the icons not showing...

27653548.th.png

Also have this problem. I noticed that after few minutes it shows forecast correctly, but right after updating it always acts like that.

Have you got a solution?

Guest Cutefox
hm, strange...

when i´m at around 20mb of free ram some programs get closed...

same problem here. got the touchFlo version, but even with touch flo deactivated (and titanium plug ins launched) the problem occurs.

i wonder if its to do with touchflo.. i dont use it much so i might sacrifice it.. hhmm.. btw i got a new problem with the m2d version.. i got camera ran out of memory issue when i try to launch it.. i only got media album runnin at the time..

Hello Master Ryrzy,

Thank you for your wonderful Roms. Your Roms are my first choice for my Omnia.

I had to flash Sector's new #23025 to see what the new finger friendly version was like. I love the new features in 23025 and find them very useful in most cases.

I have added a M2d cab to Sector's Rom and it seems to work for me. There are a few bugs and sms tab freezes but all the other tabs seem to work great.

My point is.....can you build another Rom using 23025 and add M2d and your magic to the Rom? This would be the best Rom for so many of us that prefer M2d.

What are your thoughts? Thank you for your consideration!!

Diverdude

Sorry but this build is diferent from others... and it hase lot of problems... i will upload today a test version only for tests but it will not have m2d (i think)

Guest diverdude
Sorry but this build is diferent from others... and it hase lot of problems... i will upload today a test version only for tests but it will not have m2d (i think)

Thanks for getting back to me! I have added Khuanchai's M2d Cab to Sector's Rom. I installed to "My Device" and all Tabs are woking great!! The only problem I have so far is going from the programs page and pressing the "All Programs" button. I get an error and won't go there. I can load my programs favorates onto the page just can't go to All Programs from that page or from the Home page. I can get to programs by using Start.

I have also loaded onto M2d Zubnik's latest SamS theme which really looks nice!! There is a little overlap with the bottom bar but there seems to be a lot of overlap in different programs with this build.

I was hoping you could make this all work with less bugs because you have the best M2d build I have ever used. Thanks for all your work and your fantastic Roms!!!

Diverdude

Guest diverdude

One more thing.............Could you please add SRS WOW to your next ROM? Thank you in advance! Diverdude

Edited by diverdude

Guest Unisoldrew
One more thing.............Could you please add SRS WOW to your next ROM? Thank you in advance! Diverdude

Please don't as it doesn't work for all of us.

Guest Beliar0
Nice! I like the new connection manager. Is there a cab for this? Thanks.

looks like the connection manager of the manila 2d version of Build 23016/21928

only with another skin...

Guest encyclopaedia

THNK you pro for your roms i've tried once but since I've problem d in downloading from rapidshare as many users here , So could someone upload it to MEDIAFIRE please        :) ;)