Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest nagbenjy

Ryrzy

This is the first time I have used your ROMS. Even though the 23025 is only a test Rom. It is beautiful! Very clean and professional. I also appreciate the starting windows start up screen, please don't change it. I think I will be sticking with your Roms from now on.

Excellent Work!

Thanks

Guest Ganhiru

I'm using your 23025 M2D Rom, and for the first time in months the touch screen calibration is accurate again. Your last one the 23016 had the same problem with callibration that a lot of ppl are complaining about ( and some even replacing their screens for ), but I'f had this with shokka9's, s0cks and sectors roms as well.

Just 1 callibration and I can use the screen again withouth compensating for missalignment. Don't know what makes the diffrence though.

There is 1 big drawback, writing on screen does not work becouse of the delay in responce, and fast typing makes the device miss taps on the screen. But if you take things at a moderate pace, and don't use CaliGrapher @.@ then everything works pritty mutch as expected.

An other bug is the inability to chainge the Wallpaper, it stays this green wave thingy even when i select a wholy diffrent wallpaper and colortheme.

edit: found out that after a reboot the wallpaper has chainged, so wallpaper does chainge but only after rebooting.

Also the menu's that appear when you press on of the soft buttons are incomplete, partly blank, untill you move it.

All in all it is a workable Rom, With is indeed not recommeded to use. But if you can live with the drawbacks you'll be able to work with it just fine.

I'm glad for your hard work Ryrzy, and i'll keep looking for your roms.

:angry: I just hope my post still makes sence after the editing I did before posting :D

Edited by Ganhiru

Guest Behdad

i'm using this rom right now

it's the Best !

but when i open the Audio manager freezing randomly . guys is there anyone feeling the bluetooth speed is too low ? 20kb/s

ryrzy can ix this bugs ? :angry:

and can u add the new Touch player in new builds ?? :D

and why HTC album doesn't show any movies ??

because it's work on my other phone (HERMES)

Guest Ogonec

I have a question.

Will work on my version PPC (PAHHC) 8GB

And what exactly should I do.

And please tell me more about what may happen.

because I'm NOOB.

Regards

Edited by Ogonec

Guest Michelle My Belle
i wrote link to new Comm manager a few posts ago :angry:

Thanks Ryrzy - got the link - just hope that I have downloaded the correct one for Omnia... :D

does anyone have a *.cab for the original file viewer (pdf-viewer especially) ?

seems to be missing your roms

pdf reader is in TV Out app (yes yes [sic!]) :D cab is in second post

Guest WAIKIKI728

I have installed your last 23025 ..for testing...and..it´s very good!!!just ..does ot have SRS WOW installed?

edit:I also think that you can to update the net files with one from sector:

( NetCF_fix.cab:http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/285140/qbus-sector-khuanchai-windows-mobile-6-5-research-thread/)...

With me it worked and helped me to install several cabs that gave me a mistake before...

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
:D hi all friends !got problem,my custom rom Ryrzy R6.5v3M 23009 video call not work,what happen ?can help ?sorry my bad english

You've gotto enable the samsung dialer.. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Ski, then change "enabled" to 1, wait 30 sec, soft reset and it should work..

But it uses 10mb RAM which is why all custom roms has it disabled..

Guest kennethchia
You've gotto enable the samsung dialer.. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Ski, then change "enabled" to 1, wait 30 sec, soft reset and it should work..

But it uses 10mb RAM which is why all custom roms has it disabled..

OK thanks i will try later :D

Guest kennethchia
guys... i go today on holidays :D .... cyyyaaa :angry:

hi ryrzy have a nice day ;) your new rom 23017 can using omniaII themes or not...your rom very Good sorry my bad english

Edited by kennethchia

hi ryrzy

i have this issue.. i'm not sure, i think it's called the auto kill bug!

- touch flo closes randomly

- applications close or minimise randomly

it really grinds my gears :D

i'm using your last week rom.. i think

is there an app that maybe i installed that does that? is it something i did? or is it htc task manager? how can i fix this?

a solution may be flashing again, but i wouldn't really like that since i find it time consuming to reinstall all apps..

thanks a lot ryrzy for your work, keep it up!

Guest christopher koik
i wrote link to new Comm manager a few posts ago :D

dear master .

i'm using ur 2305m2d rom now ...is this files exist in windows ?shellres.192.dll / shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

i want to change the start icon ...pls help ..

thanks

Hy

Does anyone know how to change the weather icons?

I have tried to change them with some cabs (Showaco_TitaniumWeather) but they didn't change. Has anyone managed to change them?

Hy

Does anyone know how to change the weather icons?

I have tried to change them with some cabs (Showaco_TitaniumWeather) but they didn't change. Has anyone managed to change them?

yeah, you can change them by replaceing those in the titaniweather map in Windows/TitaniumWeather/condicons.

yeah, you can change them by replaceing those in the titaniweather map in Windows/TitaniumWeather/condicons.
Thanks for the help. The location was different that's why the cabs didn't work.