Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

I'm using build 23016/21928. anyone know how to fix the bluetooth icon in wireless today plugin? My wireless plugin only show white square for the bluetooth icon

thx

please help me on this....

Hello Rarzy (sorry about my eng)

Im using you rom Build 23016/21928 the lite version

i checked all roms in this site and i find your rom the most sucessful

what i like most in this rom that i empty of apps

without no all the apps

i dont need it and like this is the best for me

i wonder if you goone make rom like this in the newest build ?

waiting for answar

Thnx in advanced

Hi!

I've installed the Build 23049 with M2D. It runs very smooth, but one question: is there a way to make programs really shut down when you push the X-button? I tried to enable this via Settings-System-Task Manager-Button and enabling "End programs by tapping X", but this does not seem to work.

Thanks!

Guest Beky.yb*
Thanks on excellent ROM collection Ryrzy :)

I like your M2D ROM build 23049 -- it is awesome !!!

There is just one thing I would like to change: position of start menu button.

Is it possible to change start menu button from bottom left corner --> to top left corner.

And is there any black theme, so that top and the bottom bars looks smth like original manila:

http://www.bytetips.com/wp-content/uploads...a2d-225x300.png

Here is my current home screen and changes I would like to make on it (attached)

Can anyone help =)

Thx

post-419547-1253827504_thumb.png

Edited by Beky.yb*

Here is my current home screen and changes I would like to make on it (attached)

Can anyone help =)

Thx

You can call Bill Gates and ask him to tell his MS WM developers to make 1 version especially for you.....

Guest Zealster

Does anyone have any screenshots of the latest build that this ROM incorporates? I want the one with the newest buttons at the bottom (I think it's alot easier to use), and I'm thinking of flashing in a few days..

Guest Flukester

This seems best rom so far, I've tried all the other latest 6.5 ROMs and they seem quite unstable.

One thing, If I use advanced config to disable threaded SMS, messaging locks up when you try to reply to a SMS... anyone else had this / know of a work around

This seems best rom so far, I've tried all the other latest 6.5 ROMs and they seem quite unstable.

One thing, If I use advanced config to disable threaded SMS, messaging locks up when you try to reply to a SMS... anyone else had this / know of a work around

yup i know this bug with reply i non threaded sms view... in 23053 i have it too... will try to fix it :)

Guest Flukester
yup i know this bug with reply i non threaded sms view... in 23053 i have it too... will try to fix it :)

cheers m8, btw... this bug is present on everyone elses roms as well.

keep up the good work, you have a new fan here :D

Master Ryrzy....please help. I'm using your ROM build 23016/21928 and bluetooth icon in wireless today plugin not displayed correctly, it's shown only as white square (no icon). I'm not using titanium

sorry for my english.Thx

Guest leondafonte

i don' t like the new look, (start menue on the bottom :) ) and it is to wide too. some programs like resco explorer are not compatible.. i keep my 23016 version from Ryrzy (best Rom ever made :D )

Guest kennethchia
i don' t like the new look, (start menue on the bottom :) ) and it is to wide too. some programs like resco explorer are not compatible.. i keep my 23016 version from Ryrzy (best Rom ever made :D )

the new rom many app cannot use ,now i also using 23016_M2D version stable,fast. :P sorry my bad english

Guest thinkcool

MASTER RYRZR thanks for your 6.5 roms, i use several builds and versions by the best people on this forum, but at last every time i come back to yours and specially:

"23016M2D" version stable,fast, and i have just changed the wallpaper, and it's perfect. I would be very pleased to see the version of manilla that is on the sector latest manilla build, but with this particular wallpaper it's amazing beautifull.

Keep the excellent work, you deserve to manage a developping rom team at samsung :-)

And sadly from where i write i can not make any donations. sorry and thanks a lot for your contributions that are dissuading me of an upgrade to some newest handsets....waiting perhaps the HTC Leo...

post-462760-1254100399_thumb.png

Hi Ryrzy,

I really love the WM6.5, allthough I've just installed it.

I have one problem though, which I've seen posted once or twice before.

It concerns the WiFi disable.

I can't disable it :D

I turned my phone on and off a few times, but still it says WiFi available and it won't turn off in the settings.

Is this a common problem and should I rather install a different version than the current 23049 I installed?

Greetings, Rienko

(taking my loader everywhere untill fixed :))

Hi Ryrzy,

I really love the WM6.5, allthough I've just installed it.

I have one problem though, which I've seen posted once or twice before.

It concerns the WiFi disable.

I can't disable it :P

I turned my phone on and off a few times, but still it says WiFi available and it won't turn off in the settings.

Is this a common problem and should I rather install a different version than the current 23049 I installed?

Greetings, Rienko

(taking my loader everywhere untill fixed :) )

i think that HardReset will repair this issue :D

i think that HardReset will repair this issue :D

Nevermind, I tried the shutXP thingy, whilefiguring out what everything does and it gave a soft reboot option.

Thought that was the same as shutting down and booting back up, but no.

It's fixed now :)

Thanks.

Guest jmsmartins

Hi Ryrzy

I flashed your ROM build 23016/21928. Congrats, very stable, fast e nice looking. altough i have an issue: when writting sms with omnia keyboard (portuguese t9) the suggested words appear only randomnly. i mean that sometimes they appear, and sometimes they don't wich is quite anoying. i had this issue with other roms before (not yours) but i never got to solve it.

could you please help?

thanks in advance