Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Well i tried the new ROM. and i ve got to say that i prefer the 23016 version and therefore switched back to it. But i've gotta admit that the new contact manager, especially the edit interface, is quite nice. Is it possible to replace the old contact manager with the new one ? that would be great

Here u are

MS_New_Contacts_From_23414.cab

Guest preestley

Hey!

T9 isnt working in samsung qwerty? I really need ä and ö letters because i live in finland. Can it be fixed with cab file or do i need to revert to 6.1 :)

try this:HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring\Attenuation Category --> to 1

1. Open up a registry editor

2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Att enuation

3. Create a new DWORD value named 5 with DWORD Data set to 1

4. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Rin g

5. Change the value of AttenuationCategory to 5

tried it, it's not working for me. Does it work for you? Yours is a I900 or I910 ?

Guest leap_ahead
tried it, it's not working for me. Does it work for you? Yours is a I900 or I910 ?

sorry ..i try it now and not working ...sorry again .. this is for i910 ..

Guest Riotman

thanks kampos will try immeditately

edit : well i installed the cab on my device and restarted, but the dialer wont start anymore and the phone displays no service..

i deinstalled the prog again. now everything is fine again. any chance to fix this.. or did i do something wrong ?

Edited by Riotman

Guest leap_ahead
Hi guys, a little off topic but is there a fix for omnia's increasing ringtone? Tried changing registry values but still not working. Anyone got theirs to work?

No Solution For this..i read many forum about this and no Fix ..

Guest ronaldb3
Hi guys, a little off topic but is there a fix for omnia's increasing ringtone? Tried changing registry values but still not working. Anyone got theirs to work?

Hi ky,

This question has been floating around here since the Omnia was released over a year ago.

The short answer is that there is no fix - it is the way it is.

For more detail info do a search of the Omnia forums and you will find a lot to read on this.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest d33pbluez

Hi Ryrzy,

I must say your have just cook quite a nice rom for us to use, mate.... love your rom very much on the stability and those quick access menu also i never though of someone would put an ez input keyboard on the rom... nice job for this....but i notice there one problem...does the keyboard haptic work when key are press ? i notice mine doesnt work.... :)

Edited by d33pbluez

Guest Nosferatuâ„¢

Da_G just release a new ROM... 23071. If there's any changes from the previous 23069 (since 23071 is new), then mind if you cook that one instead, Ryrzy? If not worth cooking, then i guess we'll stick to the 23069 release.

Waiting for the next release. Thanks Ryrzy, awesome ROMS!

Da_G just release a new ROM... 23071. If there's any changes from the previous 23069 (since 23071 is new), then mind if you cook that one instead, Ryrzy? If not worth cooking, then i guess we'll stick to the 23069 release.

Waiting for the next release. Thanks Ryrzy, awesome ROMS!

yes yes i know :) i will make it today on 23071 but without new htc keyb... its make to much problems :/ i will make cab file for those ho want it :(

Guest Eagletalon

Heey Rirzy, i have a little question for you ( i'm still running your rom 23016/21928 and 23064 M2d , and I notify that when I'm calling, my hear touch the screen and that's a little annoing, is any way to block the keyboard? or blacking the screen? ( is de old original one, when phone-call was used , the screen went Black, can you please help me out? Thx

Grtx

Joey

Guest leap_ahead
Heey Rirzy, i have a little question for you ( i'm still running your rom 23016/21928 and 23064 M2d , and I notify that when I'm calling, my hear touch the screen and that's a little annoing, is any way to block the keyboard? or blacking the screen? ( is de old original one, when phone-call was used , the screen went Black, can you please help me out? Thx

Grtx

Joey

try this Original Dialer

Guest Eagletalon

Hi there, thanks ;) ( can i install this cab and will it restore it like the original one? ) , bythe way I have also another small question, I use Port-split in combination with Tomtom 7, but after i set Port-split up, it works OK, but the problem is that I most set up Port-split everytime, ( why can it not remeber the settings? , it's kind annoying too) how can i arrage this so that it wil remeber? and We have an internal GPS , why it doesnt work? Rirzy , can you make it work ones and for all? ;) :) .

I like this rom very much and i stick with it ( mayby your new roms are also even beteer "don't know.."

Greetings to All

Joey :( :(

Guest leap_ahead
Hi there, thanks ;) ( can i install this cab and will it restore it like the original one? ) , bythe way I have also another small question, I use Port-split in combination with Tomtom 7, but after i set Port-split up, it works OK, but the problem is that I most set up Port-split everytime, ( why can it not remeber the settings? , it's kind annoying too) how can i arrage this so that it wil remeber? and We have an internal GPS , why it doesnt work? Rirzy , can you make it work ones and for all? ;) :) .

I like this rom very much and i stick with it ( mayby your new roms are also even beteer "don't know.."

Greetings to All

Joey :( :(

yes by Install, .. the second question i doNT know sorry

Guest abdullah_mian

Hi Mr.Ryrzy :

i like your work alot , your Roms are perfect to my taste , small things like the splash windows XP startup page looks good .

Just one request ... in Neo titanium the weather icon does not display current temp when the clock is chosen . as seen in sectors roms . please sir it would be great if you can update it in your next rom . thanks again for the hard work .