Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

You've gotto enable the samsung dialer.. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Ski, then change "enabled" to 1, wait 30 sec, soft reset and it should work..

But it uses 10mb RAM which is why all custom roms has it disabled..

gods sake.. you are great..

i really liked that rom but i couldnt use videocall.. this regedit trick directly worked.. :D and im using the best rom i have ever seen in this machine.. :P

todays my lucky day ;)

Guest sanjeevknk

Ryrzy, many thanks for the great roms and btw can we expect that the second rom from the new roms will be 23081 build ? plz add smart reader,you tube,facebook..bt your 23071 rom is best rom in the forum

Guest ali ardakani

hi Ryrzy, thanks for you great roms. I was using your 23016 rom m2d version till today i installed your new one (23071_M2D) but i have a problem... after installing tst_arabizer_411 when i want to input a text in the input bars (for example opera address bar) nothing apears....

excuse me for my bad english

Edited by ali ardakani

Guest Beliar0
two questions:

1. what about the auto kill bug? is it still a problem (applications beeing closed when another bigger app is started... e.g. s2p gets closed when you launch opera)

2. anyone tried mobile shell 3.5 on the newest rom?

anyone who knows that???

Guest kiro777
anyone who knows that???

1.No problems here, I've tested with both running Nitrogen and Pocket Music and when i opened Opera the two players continued to working.

2.MS 3.5 runs fine.

Guest Radichev
Ryrzy, many thanks for the great roms ....bt your 23071 rom is best rom in the forum

I completely agree, the most stabe 6.5.1 OM I have ever used.

I can't wait for your next one.

Thanks!

Edited by Radichev

Guest Beliar0

can´t await your new rom with classic skin.

hopefully with all the rest new versions and omnia lite apps (WITH CALENDER!!! :D )

i´m still with your hybrid-build classic 6.5 rom and it´s great

Hy

I have a problem with M2D version. My wireless settings are blanked out. I can use wireless and turn it on by going into wireless settings but I can't use connection manager because it's grayed out.

NVM the problem just fixed itself when I unplugged the phone from the usb cable.

Edit: I found a problem. The home screen doesn't show missed calls! I don't even see the menu for them.

Edited by bpivk

Guest joseph56
update in first post :D tomorrow i will upload 21872 ROM :P

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the new update. Did you manage to use all the Omnia Lite App + New Diller to open in M2D.

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the new ROM's but what is the file for the 'Normal' version - '.bin'?

I can't seem to open it with anything!

Guest steff195

Oh, s**t! I hoped that one was going to be released first between the two promised roms. :lol:

Ok, I'll wait until tomorrow. ;)

Thanks for doing this for us!

By the way, does 23081 have the problem with expiration in December? I noticed this problem on other topic.

One more thing: there's one problem I've noticed in most of custom roms tested: I'm using Nitrogen player, the last version, and I use the g'sensor option to toggle display on/off. It turns off when I shake my phone, but then if I shake it again, it doesn't wake up anymore... it doesn't wake up not even when I push the hardware buttons, it only wakes up with the power button. Any idea what's causing this? It's one bothering problem for me that made me reverted most of the times to the stock DXIA5... which doesn't have this problem.

Edited by steff195

Guest beeback

in ----------- Build 23081 --------------

mms wont work, doesnt wont to add the picture ..... tryed everything... still nothing... it sends it like simple TXT.....

any ideas ?

now that i0ve return it to build 23071 it works just fine, can add picture in mms, works like a charm...... but not in 23081 so im guessing its a bug or sumthing like that

Edited by beeback

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the new ROM's but what is the file for the 'Normal' version - '.bin'?

I can't seem to open it with anything!

o fu*k my bad... i uploaded wrong file :D it is pda.bin :P you can download it by grandprix ;) i will upload good file when i be at home

Guest Lunchbox77
o fu*k my bad... i uploaded wrong file :D it is pda.bin :P you can download it by grandprix ;) i will upload good file when i be at home

grand prix detected it ad a pda file, but no need for eboot?