Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest kiro777

Thanks Ryrzy for the great new roms. I'm currently using 23081 m2d it's very very good rom but I have small problem with it. Sometimes when I minimize Opera it closes automatically. And is it normal with enabled samsung dialer and touchflo to have only 20-25mb ram free?

Thanks Ryrzy for the great new roms. I'm currently using 23081 m2d it's very very good rom but I have small problem with it. Sometimes when I minimize Opera it closes automatically. And is it normal with enabled samsung dialer and touchflo to have only 20-25mb ram free?

I have this problem too....

I find a solution:

type to opera: about:config

quick find -> Cache Directory4

and the result is "Operator Cache directory4"

You can change it ex. : "\My Storage\Temp\"

after Save button :D

Guest monyozt
Yes, I flashed it and it works fine.

are you sure? the extension is .bin bro

so how to flash it? as far as i know, extention rom OMNIA ready for flash is .exe :D

Guest kiro777

Thanks for the tip, Occse. But it didn't work for me.

I'm getting strange error message "not enough memory please close some tabs" or something like this on some web pages. I don't have opened other tabs, after clicking ok opera continued to work normally or at least till i minimize it. Then touchflo is relaunching again and opera closes automatically. Sometimes when I minimize Opera touchflo is running and when I check ram is only 1-2mb free and Opera continue to work. I don't know why touchflo is taking so much ram and when is automatically relaunching Opera (and other programs) is closing...

I think this is the same auto kill problem that some other users already mention about.

Guest steff195
update in first post :D tomorrow i will upload 21872 ROM :P

Any news? I eagerly wanna try that classic GUI build... as i rather prefer that interface. ;)

Any news? I eagerly wanna try that classic GUI build... as i rather prefer that interface. :D

aaa yesterday i've got 21874 and i will release this build :P i try today... sorry for delay

Guest steff195
aaa yesterday i've got 21874 and i will release this build :D i try today... sorry for delay

Ok man, that's another great news. I'm watching this thread. :P

Guest kennethchia
aaa yesterday i've got 21874 and i will release this build :P i try today... sorry for delay

hi ryrzy ;) your rom very fast ,stable,cool,screen touch sensitive :lol: got small problem 'Ezinput keyboard' does work and 'htcemu' can't exit :D sorry for my bad english

Guest steff195

Yeah, this is one of the programs that have problems with the new 6.5.1. interface. That's why I don't like it. Other programs would be Pocket RAR, PocketMusic... you just don't get a close button.

Guest chumanoid
are you sure? the extension is .bin bro

so how to flash it? as far as i know, extention rom OMNIA ready for flash is .exe :D

here is the exe version of normal ROM. I have tested it on my device.

I missed the EZinput keyboard and I've problem with sms writing. When I begin typing the name it doesn't show me the name result :D

Anybody has this problem with sms writing?

I tried build 21874 M2D and normal. The screen seems not allign properly. For example, when i press backspace button on omnia keyboard, dot (.) button pressed instead of backspace button

I tried to re-allign the screen, but allign screen have problem too, it's looping so i can exit allign screen without soft reset

@ryzry

Whats the diffrence between 21872 and 21874?

hmm i think nothing visible :D

I dont have problems with align screen...

I think i will not make roms on COM5 branch (235xx) ... for now there is no new things... betwean 230xx and 235xx

o fu*k my bad... i uploaded wrong file :D it is pda.bin :P you can download it by grandprix ;) i will upload good file when i be at home

Ryrzy,

Thanks for the good file - but it's not available for download from Rapidshare:

"The uploader has removed this file from the server."

Can you upload again, please?

Guest kiro777

Is it only here the speaker button is grayed out during call and cannot be pressed? I'm with 23081 m2d and enabled samsung dialer.

Edited by kiro777

Guest dandi_amaldan

Ive flash my omnia with ur latest m2d rom n found a few bugs as follows :

1. Able to send and receive mms but cant see the media file attached;

2. Scrolling on windows menu using scrollbar is very unsensitive, I need to use the tip of my nail to scroll;

3. Cant change the m2d standart ugly theme, its always messed up when i install e new theme;

4. Cant install resco audio recorder.

Could anybody find me a solution for this???

The rest is great!!your roms are very stable, quick and responsive...Great job ryrzy!! :D