Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest sanjeevknk

your rom 21874 is good but i think Scrolling on windows menu using scrollbar is very unsensitive....bt 23081 is so collllllllllllll............thks ryrzy....

Guest kennethchia
your rom 21874 is good but i think Scrolling on windows menu using scrollbar is very unsensitive....bt 23081 is so collllllllllllll............thks ryrzy....

21874 & 23081 is good :D thanks ryrzy your good rom

Guest steff195
news in first post :D COM2 branch 21874 :P

Hi Ryrzy, first of all I wanna thank you for the 21874 rom. I installed it today and so far it's ok.

The touch though it's not from the best tested, but I handled it by modifying some registry. ;)

I just have one thing that's bothering me in this rom (and in most of custom roms tested): at startup, when in Samsung Omnia screen the backlight acts strange like it's half shut down right when the Ani_poweron comes into scene. :lol: It acts this way also when in Resco Explorer when multi-selecting/de-selecting files... the backlight gets either darker or brighter... any idea what's causing this...any files deleted/missing?

Thanks!

Hi Ryrzy, first of all I wanna thank you for the 21874 rom. I installed it today and so far it's ok.

The touch though it's not from the best tested, but I handled it by modifying some registry. :D

I just have one thing that's bothering me in this rom (and in most of custom roms tested): at startup, when in Samsung Omnia screen the backlight acts strange like it's half shut down right when the Ani_poweron comes into scene. :P It acts this way also when in Resco Explorer when multi-selecting/de-selecting files... the backlight gets either darker or brighter... any idea what's causing this...any files deleted/missing?

Thanks!

please share the registry trick to improve the touch...thx a lot

Guest beeback
I tried build 21874 M2D and normal. The screen seems not allign properly. For example, when i press backspace button on omnia keyboard, dot (.) button pressed instead of backspace button

I tried to re-allign the screen, but allign screen have problem too, it's looping so i can exit allign screen without soft reset

Ive flash my omnia with ur latest m2d rom n found a few bugs as follows :

1. Able to send and receive mms but cant see the media file attached;

2. Scrolling on windows menu using scrollbar is very unsensitive, I need to use the tip of my nail to scroll;

3. Cant change the m2d standart ugly theme, its always messed up when i install e new theme;

4. Cant install resco audio recorder.

Could anybody find me a solution for this???

The rest is great!!your roms are very stable, quick and responsive...Great job ryrzy!! :D

Having the same problems...

Guest misiekwaw
1. Able to send and receive mms but cant see the media file attached;

2. Scrolling on windows menu using scrollbar is very unsensitive, I need to use the tip of my nail to scroll;

3. Cant change the m2d standart ugly theme, its always messed up when i install e new theme;

Could anybody find me a solution for this???

Having the same problems with Build 23081 M2D :D

And when I choos "All mesages" on the bottom of messages "page" the list of messages loading very very slow and phone seems like it hang

Edited by misiekwaw

Guest kiro777

Ryrzy, is it possible to fix wallapaper position in touchflo (same goes with no enabled today plugin) - its moved little down compared to Titanium or start menu and lock screen? With your wallpaper is not so obvious but with other wallpapers it looks bad when I launch start menu or lock screen. I see that this is happening too in your newest 21874 rom.

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/screen02y.jpg/ http://img691.imageshack.us/i/screen04b.jpg/

And how can I add semi transparent backgrounds to sms tab and to calendar on home tab? With some wallpapers they are completely unreadable.

I can't update weather from Home Tab.

Please help me, Where can I find weatherfix ??

sry for my bad english..

Dont panic ! you dont need any fix... just open google maps and wait untill you get you location... and then update weather

Guest mardevi

I,ve installed your latest 23081 en its working great but the touch function is less than it is on my suns phone on which I,ve installed the same rom. So it depends on the phone.

Thanks for this rom.

I have one (maybe stupid) question: How can I enable the xt9 function by default for messaging? Now I have to enable it every time when I want to type a message.

Nothing has changed..

Wifi works fine but is disabled in wireles manager

Enable wifi so that I have to go into start-conections-wifi

strange :| hmm did you try hard reset ?

Guest Aeternus

I had some random hungs when using the 23081 M2D rom...

for example after finishing a call.. the phone did not respond to anything had to do SR

or while navigating with iGO8.

any clue why?

Thx Ryrzy

Where can I find the original radio because the new (omnia lite) doesn't work in landscape mode..

i will upload a cab file in few minutes in second post....