Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest dandi_amaldan

@Ryrzy : why the touch flo doesnt appear well on landscape view??is there a way to fix this?btw your roms are still the best roms i ive tried so far. rgrds

@Ryrzy : why the touch flo doesnt appear well on landscape view??is there a way to fix this?btw your roms are still the best roms i ive tried so far. rgrds

hmm touch flo never worked in landscape... you can use rotator from Qbus and when you rotate to landskape touch flo will switch off and classic today is on

Guest dandi_amaldan
hmm touch flo never worked in landscape... you can use rotator from Qbus and when you rotate to landskape touch flo will switch off and classic today is on

...I didnt know :) ..sorry its the first time i use m2d..anyway thanks for the info Ryrzy

Guest zdarova

thank you for your ROM, it works great

you should use other file uploader, insteed of paying the 7$ we could give it to you

cheers

Alex from Italy

Edited by zdarova

thank you for your ROM, it works great

you should use other file uploader, insteed of paying the 7$ we could give it to you

cheers

Alex from Italy

hehe you have right :D god witen :)

Guest mlodylukas

HI Ryrzy

I know you are really busy man but maybe you know how to fix problem with reading MMS.

Couse I can receive MMS I know what is in but there is now way how I can see that :)

Thanks 4 you help

regards

lukas

Guest DoubleX

Hey, what's the diff between 21874 and 23081? Which one is newer or less buggy? I currently have 23071 and it works without a major problem, so which one should I upgrade to?

Guest jmsmartins
Hey, what's the diff between 21874 and 23081? Which one is newer or less buggy? I currently have 23071 and it works without a major problem, so which one should I upgrade to?

if you flash 21872 you will make a downgrade mate. it's the old GUI. 23081 is newer than yours and it's really nice, i tried it :)

Guest badtrip

Ryzry hi there...

Every time i'm out of M2D interface, when i go M2D it asks me to "tap the screen".

Sometimes tapping the screen wont work and i have to wait a while looking at a blank blue screen :)

Is there any solution for this?

Why does it need us to tap the screen anyway?

Older M2D's never loaded again and again :D

hi im using the 21874 classic rom with m2d and after i change settings in the m2dc app it showes me the tap here to launch i tap and it shows loading and goes back to tap here to launch and so on and so forth and ideas is this a common problem i check for a few pages but no one mentioned it.

Thanks for the help.

HR solved that but now the wifi is blanked out and the phone is not connected to the usb???

Edited by mo976

Guest liuking49
While it works fine.. :D

Pardon my english, but does this mean that the hard reset solved the problem? I have the same issue.

Do you know if we can find the original conn manager cab file and if it would work in this ROM? :)

Thank you :D

Hey there... would love to try the normal version of the 23081. Rapidshare says: "Uploader removed file"

I also tried the iFolder.ru link... but it seems that the file was removed on there as well...

Please help....

Guest chumanoid
Hey there... would love to try the normal version of the 23081. Rapidshare says: "Uploader removed file"

I also tried the iFolder.ru link... but it seems that the file was removed on there as well...

Please help....

I think, that ifolder is temporary down. Here is the mirror for 23081 normal

Guest dannytgt

Hi, Ryrzy, your roms are the best congratulations....

I was wondering if you could share your glass-like star menu....cpr files.....

I love this menu.....the best i've seen so far...

Guest lsherif
sorry guys :) i think i will upload tommorow new roms... please wait...

Hi Ryrzy,

Could you please include the smasung lite applications to be default in your new roms , i.e accessed from M2D directly like the calendar , clock, & the dialer also .

thanks,