Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest ...angel...

can anybody answer my question? (please :C)

Hi author! Thanks for your works ^^,

Hmm I have a question... I had not yet tried to flash my i900... But I want it to have windows mobile 6.5... So I've waited for the official release... But there's none yet. Which do you think is the ROM that could be the closest to the official one? I mean like the original firmware updated to windows mobile 6.5... Classic in style and very simple..

Edited by ...angel...

Guest deadsmile

Hello RYRZY, I just wanted to thank you for making this awesome work. It's pretty perfect...

I wanted to know if it would be possible to have both Titanium and your M2D on one only rom another thing i would know is if you can change the assignation of the physic buttons (i would like the menu and not totalcommander)

Thank you really much, I never had such a great Rom on my Omnia. Continue to enhance your wonderful work :)

Guest kiro777
Hello RYRZY, I just wanted to thank you for making this awesome work. It's pretty perfect...

I wanted to know if it would be possible to have both Titanium and your M2D on one only rom another thing i would know is if you can change the assignation of the physic buttons (i would like the menu and not totalcommander)

Thank you really much, I never had such a great Rom on my Omnia. Continue to enhance your wonderful work :)

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons

You can assign buttons whatever you want.

Ryrzy, I'm hopping too for new rom with both Titanium and M2D. And do you have any news on problem with lock screen notifications in 23506 roms ?

Guest fladna9

Hello guys (and girls ? :)) and hello Ryrzy !

I installed our ROM the 23506, and i LOOOOOOVE it :D

Before, i had Sector's ROMs, but they where "too lite" for me.

You've done a great work, continue :D

fladnaG

Guest deadsmile
Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons

You can assign buttons whatever you want.

Ryrzy, I'm hopping too for new rom with both Titanium and M2D. And do you have any news on problem with lock screen notifications in 23506 roms ?

Thanks for your Answer and happy to see that I'm not the only one hoping for M2D and Titanium ^^

Thanks very much Ryrzy overall fantastic job. It feels like a have a new cool phone . I'm missing option go back to preiuos screen some Programms i cant close as i used when i had just to press cross in the top right corner on the most of the pages. Apart from that it a best work i come across with secany, sector, Paul, and the others did not impress me that much as yours did. but i'm sure they contributed a hell of lot of time and work so we can all enjoy . I will definetly own couple of pints of bear

Thanks a lot Ryrzy

it takes 2 try in order to scroll once within the sms.

+1

Hi!

Using 23506 lite. After flashing there was no kinetic scroll at all.

Installed FTouchSL ==> kinetic scroll, laggy tmail scroll

+TouchResponse ==> kinetic scroll, scroll at every second try in tmail

Anybody figured it out?? Read four problem reports, no solution...

Thanks

Guest liuking49

huh.gif Hi guys Greetings from Rio de Janeiro.

I am using Ryrzy's ROM 23081M, and I downloaded, I think somewhere in this forum, a smart reader for ADRYN ROMs, but I install it, it frames the bizz card, it scans it, but is not able to recognize. It seems that I am missing an OCR program. Can anyone help me? Are there any other programs for bizz cards recognition that will work? Sorry if it is a dummy question, but I am a newbie here. Thank you

Edited by liuking49

Guest mrhendrik

Hello Ryrzy,

first of all i would like to thanks you for your excellent job for all of us here.

I've just flashed 23506 (Manila) and I really enjoy your rom and your program inside..

Everything is smooth and very nice.. battery is last longer, graphics and icons are excellent..

But as it is a custom rom of course there is a bug here and there.

I just want to give you feedback for what I have tested so you can develop more better..

These are what I have found:

1. Until now still cannot connect to GPS, and assisted GPS doesn't work (already set up in advanced config) no single satellite found. -- satellite already found.. I just not patient enough..

2. Camera cannot set WDR to ON

3. a little bit slow response when click to shortcut

4. message (i use it in threaded mode) is very slow when scroll. (already install touchresponse and ftouchsl)

5. sometime keyboard has to change when edit owner information or device id

6. No response when click on TV Out

7. pShutXP cannot shut omnia off, only switch off display..

Thank you very much for your great work and if I miss something on setting to make those list work, please advise me what should I do..

regards,

mRH

Edited by mrhendrik

Guest jonboyuk
7. pShutXP cannot shut omnia off, only switch off display..

pShutXP never shuts the Omnia off, even on a official ROM. It just works for turning off the screen and resetting. If you want to turn the Omnia off, hold down the top button for two seconds :)

Guest the geek
Using 23506 lite. After flashing there was no kinetic scroll at all.

Installed FTouchSL ==> kinetic scroll, laggy tmail scroll

+TouchResponse ==> kinetic scroll, scroll at every second try in tmail

Good approach. Last thing to do: ìn the registry-key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

set DownUp = 0

That worked for me, though I'm currently not using TouchResponse. IMHO it feels slower with TouchResponse.

So, as conclusion:

On Ryrzry's wonderful 23506-Rom, first install FTouchSL (but never activate it). Then change the registry value "DownUp" to 0 (zero) in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

Reboot.

Kinetic scrolling should then be like it is supposed to be in WM6.5

You can additionally install TouchResponse afterwards, but it might destroy the kinetic-scrolling-sensation.

Guest Beliar0

hey ryrzy!

using 23506 M2D since yesterday...

everything working fine, but smart-lock doesn´t give me the option to tap it and go directly to missed sms/calls/etc.

anyone with the same problem?

EDIT: old skin is better in my oppinion :)

Edited by Beliar0

Guest racing57

hi, sorry for the very newbie question... i have no problem updating my phone... but, what is the difference between com2 com3 etc etc ??

Thanks and sorry again

Guest racing57
the different COM´s are the different branches that develop the new roms for microsoft as far as i know...

ah ok, so they should all be the same in theory then

Guest kiro777
what do you think guys with new theme ? is it good or go back to old look :) ?

It's very nice but please keep the original ones too. Hope to see 28002 rom from you.

@mrhendrik: I'm with the same rom and WDR works fine.

Guest racing57

well have installed and i think it looks ace... gonna take a bit of getting used to, but much better....

one thing, my old version used to lock the phone / keypad after the backlight had turned off, but this doesnt seem to do it, can for the life of me find anywhere to turn that back on either... is it still in the new version ?

Thanks

Edited by racing57