Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest remus66

Like all here, i have to thanks to Ryrzy for his excellent build. One question: why always appear the message "Tap here to launch TouchFlo" on Omnia i900? It's quite annoying to wait every time you change the screens... Is there anything to be done to correct this?

Guest liuking49
Like all here, i have to thanks to Ryrzy for his excellent build. One question: why always appear the message "Tap here to launch TouchFlo" on Omnia i900? It's quite annoying to wait every time you change the screens... Is there anything to be done to correct this?

Yes, many many thanks to Ryrzy. Does everybody have the same "tap here to launch Touchflo" coming on all the time?

Could someone tell me how to make the samsung widget online working on this ROM?

Pretty Please?

It keeps say me that I don't have a suitable phone

Any suggestion?

thanks

Guest daweed60

not for me, just when i launch the phone after a reboot and never when i change screen :D

Hi,

I recently got that the today installed as defaul is actually the titanium classic interface.

I tested the full version without M2D and I noticed there is the chome editor that there isn't in the lite version.

Could you please share it? Can I install all the widgets listed in the sector thread?

Please point me out where to look at, thanks

Guest andylyf
You know i started to think that windows mobile 6.5 is not made for our friend omnia :D

You know i started to think that windows mobile 6.5 is not made for our friend Kampos.. :(

Guest kevin2210

another problem with m2d , sometime when i change theme withe m2dc (zip file) when it finish apply theme ....laughning touch flo and .....tab here to laugh touch flo.....tab and laughning touch flo....again and again . Anybody tell me why and how to fix

I really like this rom, fast and stable.

ryrzy rom update fast...I'm using 23506 then 28002 out and soon master ryrzy will release rom with new build again. Is there any way to backup my previous setting and installed program so i can restore it when i flash to new rom?

I installed lot of programs and setting, i change every shortcut icon in start menu with iphone icon and it's lot of pain if i must do that again every time i flash to new rom

Is it ok if i use spritebackup or similar program to backup my previous system and restore it on new rom?

Sorry for this stupid question and my english :D

Thanks

anyone can help me?

Guest mrhendrik
most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy :(

guys i have new builds.... 23091, 23511 and 28005 whith one i have use in next ROM ? :D

maybe if we know the difference we can decide which one is better.. 

i'm on your 23506 and i really satisfied.. but i think it's a little bit more not touch responsive compare to 2308X which i use before..

thanks for your great work..

guys slow down please... i can't make different ROMs for all of you... one of you wants Omnia Lite apps.... one not... one wants this and that... sorry guys but i have my own things to do... (work, fiancee (in August is the wedding hehe) )

mrhendrik -> i don't know changes :D for first look they are that same...

Leiz -> i make backup only for contacts by PIM Backup... and i have it in XDA_UC folder... everything installs by it self

m2d v2.0 is not so stable as previous versions... it may have bugs and i can not do enything with this :/ and M2DC is to bugy with this version... not everything works ...

i will make 28005 next ROM... i will wait few days if is something new in builds world if not you will seenew 28005 ROM :(

Guest mrhendrik
guys slow down please... i can't make different ROMs for all of you... one of you wants Omnia Lite apps.... one not... one wants this and that... sorry guys but i have my own things to do... (work, fiancee (in August is the wedding hehe) )

Leiz -> i make backup only for contacts by PIM Backup... and i have it in XDA_UC folder... everything installs by it self

m2d v2.0 is not so stable as previous versions... it may have bugs and i can not do enything with this :/ and M2DC is to bugy with this version... not everything works ...

i will make 28005 next ROM... i will wait few days if is something new in builds world if not you will seenew 28005 ROM :(

congrats to your coming wedding day.. hope the best for u.. hope u can arrange the time for all of us here too.. ;)

Guest retrospektive

dear ryrzy,

I guess you overread one at least for me critical question, can you please not remove the operator settings in your next rom, cause it makes the rom unuseable, if one can`t connect to the internet, or do you know how to get them back in?

thank you for your work and support, else the rom looks really nice and fast.

greets to poland

dear ryrzy,

I guess you overread one at least for me critical question, can you please not remove the operator settings in your next rom, cause it makes the rom unuseable, if one can`t connect to the internet, or do you know how to get them back in?

greets to poland

i dont removed it... its in rom

Guest kennethchia

+1 ;) :D :D

dear ryrzy,

greets to poland

You can change this BUT it will erase the internal 16 gb or 8 gb harddrive

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.