Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest BLOODY86

This is the best ROM I was tried and I'm use it already for a month and I am very very satisfied with it!

In combination with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.1, SMS Chat, Resco File Explorer, Resco Photo Manager 7, Omnia Lite Keyboard and Spam alert Spam alert 2.1 dialer my UI interface looks gorgeous and really fast!

Keep doing great job! 

Edited by BLOODY86

Guest kevin2210
Yes Opera M 10 b2 is now my current browser and actually it solved the problem for the webmail of that site but still not working with the personal area of the site.. I also tried the twin of operaM10b2 which is Opera Mini 5.something.. Now listen that, this engineering university has some agreemets with microsoft for the reserch and the sites do not work with ANY windows-based device, but it did with apple i-phone.. And this drive me crazy... lol

are you sure about that, i mean with iphone...? is it possible

Guest smokin afro

i have some problem with the time in Normal 28002 ROM,...

i set it to GMT +8, but suddenly always change itself to GMT +7,...

any idea why?? ;)

any help appreciated,...

thanx....

Edited by smokin afro

Ryrzy if you install the "new" or lite keyboard could you please leave us the option of installing the original keyboard. That wasn't an option on sector's rom and it was slow compared to your rom's. Thanks for the 28002, works like a charm

Guest Beliar0

hey there!

can anyone tell me how to ONLY change the lockscreen-wallpaper?

thought i´ve read it in this thread just a few days ago, but couldn´t find it now

thanks a lot

any idea why?? ;)

any help appreciated,...

thanx....

Do You run some GPS software before the sudden change ?

Guest HarnicGreeras

Dear Ryrzy!

This is the best ROM I was tried ! it is smooth and nice! Just one little problem that is very annoying. But I did just a little thing. Changed the page pool to 15 (after trying with 8. 12. 14.) and killed Active Synk. Touch Flo not crushing, sounds do not disappear, weather updates, works perfectly, at least on my Omnia.

Thank you very much! waiting for your next valuable ROMS.

With respect

Vitalie 

;) ;)

Hey dude, can u share some of the screen shots of ur UI?? thanks 

This is the best ROM I was tried and I'm use it already for a month and I am very very satisfied with it!

In combination with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.1, SMS Chat, Resco File Explorer, Resco Photo Manager 7, Omnia Lite Keyboard and Spam alert Spam alert 2.1 dialer my UI interface looks gorgeous and really fast!

Keep doing great job! 

Guest aleXander XC
are you sure about that, i mean with iphone...? is it possible

yes.. I tried for now only iphone 3g (and i suppose 3gs) and nokia n97.. anyway have you ever tried to use iphone? it is hard to admit but it work exceptionally in browsing.. ;)

Guest vbrsekhar

Hi Ryzry, when are you going to release your next rom 28011. I have been waiting for this and checking your webpage every now and then. Pleeeeeeeeeeease upload it. Got sick of crashing applications programms in your 28002 rom. Except that it works like a charm. Can you please also include swype keyboard in your next rom ? It is awesome and beats ezi input and Touchpal keyboards.

Hope to hear from you soon with the new rom.

Guest rdandan

any idea why?? ;)

any help appreciated,...

thanx....

Check the daylight saving settings, and make sure that the region is same when you sync with a PC.

Guest xearsol

how do i make video call? the option was greyed out in the phone menu. by using the contact menu for making video call, it says, on the other phone operation failed.

Guest dragon_usa

this newest room is great but a few minro problem.

When in file Explorler and turn to lanscape, you dont see any name of the folder.

Wife kinna weak, and loss conection a lot.

Hope you can fix those. overall I am happy.

Hi Ryrzy,

Need some help!

i used to have downloaded wm6.5 into my omnia i900 Using>>http://www.allmobileworld.it/?p=9492&cpage=1#comment-11749 which uses SGH userdownloader v1.6.4

I had a problem when installing the ROMS like OCK_M2D_28002, i ardy have samsung mod driver and syn v4.5 installed in my XP com. i followed all the instructions like off device, connect usb, on device, start thn job done. but the SGHi900 userdownloader v1.6.6 says --timeout PDA not found ... how come? ;) ;) ;)

Below are my phone status:

WM 6.5

OS 5.2.21169 (build 21169.5.0.0)

version PDA: i900DXIA5/QB06

Phone: i900DXHJ1

Could u help me in this thanks a million! =) ;)

Hello Ryrzy,

My current device says:

PDA : i900DFHL1/DFHL1

PHONE : i900XXHL1

Got it from OPTUS, so the device is australian , but now i live in indonesia. English speaking device is fine for me. Warranty is already void by now. so, i guess trying cooked rom is around the corner.

My newbie question is: Is it technically okay to upgrade my device's current version by using the file "28002_M2D.exe" ?

thanks in advance,

Fitoni

Thumbs up for the great ROM and huge effort of bringing it alive. I just can not show missed calls i.e. call records in the home screen on M2D. I've tried to change HTCHomeSettings.xml and either IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_RECT is there it doesn't seem to work.

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_RECT" id="30" value="12,141,228,166" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG" id="31" value="45" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMGPOS" id="32" value="29,146" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_TEXT_RECT" id="33" value="55,141,228,166" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS" id="34" value="181" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="35" value="182" />

Thanks a lot,

B.

Guest HarnicGreeras

Dear Ryrzy!

please, if it is possible, and You will have time for us, please make a UltraLite rom next time.

With respect 

Vitalie

Edited by HarnicGreeras

Guest mr.bhola

What is the lite version ?

is that with 3 backgrounds where you can slide ?

BTW I lIke the manila version of you i have installed and is beautifal !;)

I have a question

Is it possible that i can have the rom in dutch with a file ?

Hello, I installed build 28002 normal :-)

I notice that the X-button always closes the running program. Isn't the default WM behaviour to minimize a program when tapping the X-button? In my case I want Messaging to always run in the background, because it takes quite some time to start everytime.

Anyone else experiencing the same and is there a way to change this?

Thanks in advance for your info!