Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest kromoz
stop spaming and wait for new links. i sad that i will later change links from mediafire... i upload now files to 4shared + bonus ROM :)

B)

Noted n TQVM

How to donate, I click that donate link but not in english..can have your email add ryrzy

new links in first post... + i upload M2D classic ROM B) with old m2d :) hmm i have tryed to change lang to english to donate but i dont know how ;) my pp mail: ryrzy3 [at] wp [dot] pl

Guest 1stvan

I don't like the new honey background (icons background). Cold have been uploaded this version?post-440671-1262720643_thumb.jpg

Ryrzy, the ROM MD2 28205 is amazing! THX

Edited by 1stvan

hi... i found 2 problens in this rom version (maybe its just mine), the noData software does not work and chome editor when i try to creat a new appPage and click to chose the url, after the message it closes everything, ( i already did the hard reset) if someone could help me i aprecciate...

tanks...

Guest meabigbaldguy
What is best? Install programs in storage memory or in device memory?

Best to install them onto My Storage or Storage Card because this is essentially like an HDD on a PC. Some apps must be installed onto the device memory; however, they usually do that automatically, or contain instructions on doing so.

Guest Xanderous

hey ryrzy, still no updates on how i can get to change the M2D tabs n clock to look like this?

everything just went messy when i tried to unload it directly thru M2DC :)

even the sms inbox letter isnt functional!

post-426029-1262752445_thumb.jpg

post-426029-1262752561_thumb.jpg

just flashed 28205 normal version and it works great, thanks! quick question though, is DXIA5 still the latest phone part? if not, which is the latest version?

Guest ali oglu veli

I downloaded all 4 versions of 28205 :) I will try each of them. I guess I am a fan B) I will report if I find any issues.

Thanks for nice work. I will donate as soon as I get my father convinced ;)