Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest ...angel...
<br /><br /><br />

But still, no form of browser activates when I tap the "Launch Browser" icon or the button. It don't start any browser and you have to go to programs for IE or any browser you want to install.

Use the m2dc to change the browser to be used with the m2d...

Guest whocares2

moTweets works for me on 28014

moTweets does work for me, over wifi or existing 3G connection. However, it does not work if it initiates the 3G connection with the 28014 release; it was working fine with the 28002.

Guest redhat37
<br /><br /><br />

But still, no form of browser activates when I tap the "Launch Browser" icon or the button. It don't start any browser and you have to go to programs for IE or any browser you want to install.

You can download opera from opera.com and then use M2DC program which is in the start menu, go to the Internet Tab and set the path to the default web browser which is in program files\opera Mobile, then select the opera*.exe file.

Guest zhiiii

Hey Ryrzy

Is there any way of getting 3g to work on the new 38205 rom?

I love the rom but its pretty much useless without a 3G connection.

for some reason the G band works on Opera only.

I hope you can fix it soon.

Guest shorto

1st let me say great rom, been using it ever since I got my Omnia! Recently I upgraded to Build 28205 (M2D version) and the "browser tab" stopped working I can press as much as I want on the "Launch Browser" but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling/upgrading Opera and still nothing. Another question would be in the "programs tab" In cannot add any of my programs (garmin, dictionaries etc...) only 5 of the already installed programs can be added (the advanced config etc...). And my last question; I cannot search for "locations" in programs like in this example;

screenshot2pb.jpg

screenshot4vp.jpg

I cannot select any folders in any programs with a similar thing as the one above. Any ideas?

Guest emmrreeee

hi everyone..

and thank you Ryrzy for your works :)

my problem is about with my cars Bluetooth..

original system and all the ROMs i tried has problem with my car, connects but when income or outgoing calls, system work very slowly, sometimes even do not work... also do not shows last calls in or out..

only ROM "23506 Normal" works perfectly with my cars bluetooth system (2009 Volvo s40)

i want to use newer

what you think about this problem??

Thank you..

Guest whocares2
Changelog:

- changed baseROM to JCIC1 (please raport any problems...)

As I understand it, JCIC1 is 1 month earlier than DXID1 (by the way, I do not know which country is represented by 'JC'). Why did you revert to a previous official ROM as your base? As far as I know, most cookers do use ID1 : did you find is something wrong with it?

Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by whocares2

As I understand it, JCIC1 is 1 month earlier than DXID1 (by the way, I do not know which country is represented by 'JC'). Why did you revert to a previous official ROM as your base? As far as I know, most cookers do use ID1 : did you find is something wrong with it?

Thanks for your hard work.

only test... nothing is changed betwen this ROMs...

Guest D4rkGh057

Hi Ryzry,

It seems that my Omnia doesn't want to remember the right Vibration Degree setting on Settings-Vibration, it always resets to Most Weak after a while.

Is something causing this? Some energy save option maybe?

Guest jms2367
1st let me say great rom, been using it ever since I got my Omnia! Recently I upgraded to Build 28205 (M2D version) and the "browser tab" stopped working I can press as much as I want on the "Launch Browser" but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling/upgrading Opera and still nothing. Another question would be in the "programs tab" In cannot add any of my programs (garmin, dictionaries etc...) only 5 of the already installed programs can be added (the advanced config etc...). And my last question; I cannot search for "locations" in programs like in this example;

screenshot2pb.jpg

screenshot4vp.jpg

I cannot select any folders in any programs with a similar thing as the one above. Any ideas?

it's the limitation in the application. the application is programmed to cover the entire bottom screen and the design is the "ok" button should be in the top screen in order to select, close, etc. but since the later builds of wm6.5 has the "OK" button in the lower screen there is no way for you to select. i cannot find a solution for this since this is also my problem. one application also w/ a similar problem is ms reader.

Guest sapnesh

Hi,

Nice ROM, but i need your help can. i installed following ROM of yours and want couple of things

TV out

Finger Mouse

OmniaLite Touch calendar.

can you guide me where can i get this

Guest Alanan

Hi,

When I tried to unzip the 28205 M2D, it gave me a "file is corrupted" message, and the exe file that I got is 88mb instead of 96mb. Is it true that the file that I got is corrupted? anyway to upload this to other server? I can't download it from 4shared. megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire are fine.

Thank you

Guest ...angel...
Hi,

When I tried to unzip the 28205 M2D, it gave me a "file is corrupted" message, and the exe file that I got is 88mb instead of 96mb. Is it true that the file that I got is corrupted? anyway to upload this to other server? I can't download it from 4shared. megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire are fine.

Thank you

use rapidshare... it's not corrupted...

Guest bananaship

Hi i downloaded the M2D rom. It is also stated corrupted.. The problem is that i cant download from rapidshare as it is blocked in my campus T_T

Hope can download this ROM from 4shared..

Guest xiaocb
rapidshare dont like my ROMs...

ok i finally get it work but one things for sure is when i use Steff rom i am able to detect my weather location but when i use ur rom i cannot find my weather location.

Edited by xiaocb

hi ryrzy and everyone ... thank you for your work ryrzy this rom is great (M2D 28205 version)..it's simply perfect...

i have few question..

- is possible to change the left softkey (or both) in home tab to display notifications (now if a missed call is present there is only a little icon on top and it's hard to press..)

- scroll bars in audio manager (and other programs with same scrollbars) according to my fingers are too little and hard to scroll..it's possible to increase size?

- in people tab is possible to add more rows for adding more contacts?

- there is a way (programs or icon on top or similar) to display open apps and kill them..like a task switcher..(in wm 6.1 i usually used wsbar lite)

- last question: it's possible to set a favourite folder for audio manager?

the only bug (if is a bug) i can report:

- switching off the wifi or the flight mode in communications manager is too slow..the mobile phone seems freezing then after few seconds wake up and switch wifi off..i don't know how..anyway your rom is the best...thank you again ryrzy...

Edited by ketr

Guest Pham Anh Nga

Ryrzy! Thank for your great rom i've ever used.....

I've flash 4 rom build 28205 from Steff, Cruddasj, Sector and Your........but your rom is the best.......

Could you make this theme http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=42254 as your default theme of your rom for me...... i'd like this theme very much.....

Thank!........

the only bug (if is a bug) i can report:

- switching off the wifi or the flight mode in communications manager is too slow..the mobile phone seems freezing then after few seconds wake up and switch wifi off..i don't know how..anyway your rom is the best...thank you again ryrzy...

just switch on WIFI router to make it not grayed in comm manager and it will be ok :)

Guest whocares2
only test... nothing is changed betwen this ROMs...

Test what if nothing (or very small things) has changed? I do not want to bug you, just trying to understand your point and thus be able to appreciate changes (new problems or disapeared old ones) I could have with your new ROM and mitigate them with the OS changes :)

Ryrzy! Thank for your great rom i've ever used.....

I've flash 4 rom build 28205 from Steff, Cruddasj, Sector and Your........but your rom is the best.......

Could you make this theme http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=42254 as your default theme of your rom for me...... i'd like this theme very much.....

Thank!........

nice look :) i will think to add it in next ROM B)

whocares2 - i want only test this rom because someone tell me that it is good... but i don't see any changes that why i will go back to previous version