Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest ...angel...
nice look :) i will think to add it in next ROM B)

whocares2 - i want only test this rom because someone tell me that it is good... but i don't see any changes that why i will go back to previous version

is your next ROM based on 23518 build? ;)

Guest ...angel...
23518 save battery or 28205?

I still don't know because I hadn't flashed yet to a 23518 build... But 28205 build of ryrzy has a standard battery life...

Guest silikon

Hi!

I've installed this ROM. I'ts beautifull and fast. But I cannot setup my MMS settings.

Where are the menus for MMS configuration?

under messaging I don't get MMS Options - Sending - ....

Guest Alanan
use rapidshare... it's not corrupted...

I searched for the rapidshare file, but couldn't find it. Mind if you tell on which page it is posted? I only found the 28205 M2D corrupted version in Mediafire and the 4Shared version that I never can download it (the download always stops at 8%. Don't know why :) )

Guest ...angel...
I am using your 28205 normal rom and there is a bug, when i received phone calls, there is this black part unseen in the bottom dialer.

Did you try to hard reset?

I searched for the rapidshare file, but couldn't find it. Mind if you tell on which page it is posted? I only found the 28205 M2D corrupted version in Mediafire and the 4Shared version that I never can download it (the download always stops at 8%. Don't know why :) )

Rapidshare dont like my ROMs B) and they block them :/ try download with jDownloader

- is possible to change the left softkey (or both) in home tab to display notifications (now if a missed call is present there is only a little icon on top and it's hard to press..)

- scroll bars in audio manager (and other programs with same scrollbars) according to my fingers are too little and hard to scroll..it's possible to increase size?

- in people tab is possible to add more rows for adding more contacts?

- there is a way (programs or icon on top or similar) to display open apps and kill them..like a task switcher..(in wm 6.1 i usually used wsbar lite)

- last question: it's possible to set a favourite folder for audio manager?

nothing about these questions ryrzy?

your suggestion about wifi bug works very well...thank you..

Edited by ketr

Guest remmyhi

Very good rom (Normal 28205).

Found one error - TV Out does not work. When I click on TV-OUT in programs menu - nothing happens.

best regards

r

Very good rom (Normal 28205).

Found one error - TV Out does not work. When I click on TV-OUT in programs menu - nothing happens.

best regards

r

i'm not ryrzy but in first pages of this threadi read the tv out has been removed and only the link still remains..if you need it you had to install the cab..i'm right ryrzy?

Edited by ketr

Guest mnsmns
4shared works fine

Hi Rarzy

i'm using your ROM's and everything is o.k. I just wold like to give some idea or just my whim :)

can you make ... on the home screen and the screen when the device is locked to be shown 3 or as more as posibble Appointments and tasks / for example SPB Mobile Shell 3,5 /

Best regards and go ahead man B)

Guest kukibl

Two small problems after few days of use, everything else seems perfect:

1. I've setup my providers APN (GPRS) and there is no problem for weather updating, e-mail and MSN, but when I try to open some web page using IE or freshly installed Opera it reports that there is no connection (works with WiFi). How to fix this?

2. I figured it out that something about htcgeotos.xml file caused this. By Googling I found this topic. The problem is that Accept and Decline buttons are visible, but besides them there is only white box. I selected Accept but now my TouchFlo's Home tab shows weather for some place called Ajmer, although my weather tab shows it for my city. Don't know what I did, but this quite annoys me. Anyone knows how to fix it? Also, I would be grateful if some other user of this ROM could upload his htcgeotos.xml, since I was playing with main, but forget to make backup (moron). :)

Thank you!

Alex

Edited by kukibl

Guest darkside80

Just flashed the MD2 rom yesterday and I'm happy with it just a small isue for me.

I'm used to assign the "main menu hold " button to comm manager and "camera" button to lock device.

Any idea how to do this in this rom?

Guest DestentT
what is the problem on that pic? rom 28014

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=44154

seting/system/smart lock check the windows 6.5 lock, incall lock

I unticked this option but still getting the same picture. I also performed a soft reset after changes.

Any ideas?

Guest kevin2210

hard reset again, or you can use s2u2 (slide to unlock) it has caller ID u can replace it with orignal caller ID of windows (disable smart lock if you use s2u2)