Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest noshet

Thanks gianton for the lock files..

do you happen to have the lockslider and all other icons...basically, i tried using other themes and it replaced all the icons before...

Now wanna revert back to the original...

thanks again..

Guest Ryrzy
hi i want to ask about build 21928. anyone face activesync unnable to connect??

go to settings -> connection -> USB to PC and uncheck it... 

Guest Unisoldrew

Still going well with this excellent ROM but noticed a couple of things ......

1) Text messages have no alert tones when SMS-Chat loaded

2) Fingerkeyboard seems to only have 1 skin which is quite poor - any ideas how to add/access more?

Thanks.

Guest Ryrzy
Still going well with this excellent ROM but noticed a couple of things ......

1) Text messages have no alert tones when SMS-Chat loaded

2) Fingerkeyboard seems to only have 1 skin which is quite poor - any ideas how to add/access more?

Thanks.

1. try to change sms tone and make soft reset... i havent that problem hmm

2. i will add in second post more skins and where to copy it :)

Guest Eugene Chan

Am using ur ROM since the first 21921 ROM... Now i'm with 23009... Good ROM as before... Nice visual...

But one thing, i would love to have good sound driver in my omnia. wat is the sound driver u using for this ROM? Coz i found tat SRS WOW HD sounds better than the default sound in this ROM. However, when i install WOW HD for OMnia in this ROM, my omnia touch screen doesnt response anymore, and the phone cant wake up too... but some omnia works with WOW HD. and the sound system is much much better than default... plz mr.ryrzy, although i believe ur ROM may be the best Omnia ROM out there... but it is still not wat i am imagining...i felt sorry to u bro for the hard requesting. ;)

But i reli do hope tat i get a very good sound system in my Omnia... i do... And i much hoping tat u will add a fully functioning WOW HD in the next release too... Thanks bro... i love ur ROM from start till end, from head to toe... haha ;) :)

Guest Charllie

Hi Ryrzy,

Back off my hols and did mange to download and use 23007 before going. Been using over a week now and it is very stable and awesome.

Would like to also say thanks for adding my locations into the weather.

Would love to have the black version which i will downlaod soon unless you are going to be doing another update soon, i which case i will wait.

If you ever install titanium weather i would be grateful you would also add my locations to that.

Thanks again for all your hard work, much appreciated.

Charllie

Guest Mike178
Am using ur ROM since the first 21921 ROM... Now i'm with 23009... Good ROM as before... Nice visual...

But one thing, i would love to have good sound driver in my omnia. wat is the sound driver u using for this ROM? Coz i found tat SRS WOW HD sounds better than the default sound in this ROM. However, when i install WOW HD for OMnia in this ROM, my omnia touch screen doesnt response anymore, and the phone cant wake up too... but some omnia works with WOW HD. and the sound system is much much better than default... plz mr.ryrzy, although i believe ur ROM may be the best Omnia ROM out there... but it is still not wat i am imagining...i felt sorry to u bro for the hard requesting. ;)

But i reli do hope tat i get a very good sound system in my Omnia... i do... And i much hoping tat u will add a fully functioning WOW HD in the next release too... Thanks bro... i love ur ROM from start till end, from head to toe... haha ;) :)

HI, maybe u used the old srs hd, try to get from here and follow the instructions,

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

Guest adasad

Hi Ryrzy,

Thank for the nice rom. and i want tell you that evry thing in rom work fine

but i cant send any pic. by BLUTOOTH when im in ALBUM page

becouse when i press MENU in ALBUM page and press SEND

its no BLOUTOOTH choice

regards

Guest monyozt
go to settings -> connection -> USB to PC and uncheck it...

no.. i mean, now im using khunchai's rom build 21928 and have a problem with activesync connection

then i want to ask u, did your rom(21928) alsao had problem like khunchai's??

Guest Eugene Chan
HI, maybe u used the old srs hd, try to get from here and follow the instructions,

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

Thanks bro... why didnt i realize that here... haha... Now i juz hope ryzry will add it to the next release... haha ;) <_< :) ;) Thanks a lot once again

Edited by Eugene Chan

Guest adasad
Eugene Chan -> i cant make anything else :)

adasad -> you must send via f. eg. total cmd

Thank you

its not easy by this becouse many pic. in the file and ihave to know which pic. i want to send.

if you have other way please tell me

regards

Guest Eugene Chan
Eugene Chan -> i cant make anything else :)

adasad -> you must send via f. eg. total cmd

Y u mean by the above statement? U mean u don make ROMs ady? ;)

Guest Mike178
Thank you

its not easy by this becouse many pic. in the file and ihave to know which pic. i want to send.

if you have other way please tell me

regards

downlaod the original media album and install it, and when u want to send photos by bluetooth u use it instead of photo album..

or search under all programs, i think pictures and videos program is there,,, u can use it too

Edited by Mike178

Guest Ryrzy
Y u mean by the above statement? U mean u don make ROMs ady? <_<

no no... ;) i mean that i cant make nothing with this audio drivers else that install wow :) and if it dont work i dont know ;)

Guest adasad
downlaod the original media album and install it, and when u want to send photos by bluetooth u use it instead of photo album..

or search under all programs, i think pictures and videos program is there,,, u can use it too

Thank you for your help

ok sir i found it

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

regards

Edited by adasad

Guest unholygid2006

Hi Ryrzy,

Please add in psShutXP, ClearTemp & Shake & Save also.

Had used all the roms in the here and i find yours pretty close to what i really need and want in a rom. Stable and responsive!

Thank you so much for making me stay with my omnia!!

Guest Eugene Chan

I cant run some java games using jblend. Some can run with sound enabled. but most games cant run with sound enabled, it can only run without sound enabled. If i choose sound enabled, the game automatically exit. Y is this happening? Any idea? :)

Guest Th3rmal

I tried to play a youtube vid, but it wouldnt work, so im guessing Flash lite 3.1 isnt on here, so can you include it in your next rom update please? thanks

Guest Ryrzy
I tried to play a youtube vid, but it wouldnt work, so im guessing Flash lite 3.1 isnt on here, so can you include it in your next rom update please? thanks

flash 3.1 is in... but new opera dosent work propertly with this :/