Russian Black Skin Cabs

Guest bga7x

Guest ryansnotcool1

the only problems i've had with any of the cabs were-

in touch player the albums tab doesn't match the black color scheme (mentioned earlier by another user/ possibly fixed)

and in Media Album you can't send photos as MMS which is true of most cab'd installations of Media Album as well as if you try to set a wallpaper it total nasties up Titanium next time I do it I'll post a screenshot I actually had to hard reset to get everything back to normal.

still so worth it to have everything be totally blacked out.

great work Bgill!!!

many thanks for all you guy effort! i've been install those black colour dialer and black colour keyboard CAB into my i900 into my 8GB internal menory folder,it's work and it make real good look on my i900 now... but it seems taking a lot of my main storage memory , is this normal?

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the heck of it I made an attempt to reduce the size of the install for the keyboard. I optimized the BMP files and reduced the memory requirements by about 3meg. The colors aren't as crisp as the originals but are fine for my purposes.

If someone can reduce the size of the BMP files without reducing the quality I can re CAB it.

In the mean time here it is. The cab will install it and will also allow you to remove it via the "remove programs" function.

BlackSamsungKeyboard_Optomized.CAB

Guest jbrittmartin

these are great.... thanks a bunch bg

anybody figure out how to get the Russian text off the dialer buttons?

Edited by jbrittmartin

Guest jbrittmartin
these are great.... thanks a bunch bg

anybody figure out how to get the Russian text off the dialer buttons?

just figured out that the Dialer Touch Lock is back now, even if i turn it off in the settings.... it still pops up immediately whenever on a call.

any suggestions on turning it off again?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest leap_ahead
Just for the heck of it I made an attempt to reduce the size of the install for the keyboard. I optimized the BMP files and reduced the memory requirements by about 3meg. The colors aren't as crisp as the originals but are fine for my purposes.

If someone can reduce the size of the BMP files without reducing the quality I can re CAB it.

In the mean time here it is. The cab will install it and will also allow you to remove it via the "remove programs" function.

thank you too

• 4 months later...
Guest JLo888

Samsung Black Calculator

post-502174-1247689795_thumb.png

Download Calculator: Black_calculator_bgill55.zip

Does anyone know how to skin the calculator to be identical to the iPhone? I tried SPBCalc but the calculator is not full screen. Would be nice if someone knows how to tweak the black calculator skin a bit into an iphone style and share with me.

Something like this but for Omnia i900.

mobile01-2fdb5bb3fa5912662ad4feb45227a7a6.jpg

or

mobile01-cc27e2135620f2bda92b9bf0b8752494.jpg

Appreciate if someone can help me!

• 4 months later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello, can you do black skins of application from Omnia Lite like File manager, Photo album and others?

This is "history" thread, mate. It's old. Check one thread I opened ("Good staff for OMNIA..."). You'll find an application called UITweak. With that, you can make a GLOBAL SYSTEM's BLACK theme, so... everything in your phone can be black backgrounds with white texting!

I used it myself, works fine.

(But I found myself... I don't like EVERY screen in black, so I stopped using it.)

• 3 months later...
Guest wojtasm91

Hi All. I know that my English is not too good but I hope that somehow we can communicate. Downloaded applications are responsible for Russia's support for contacts and telephone books. I really liked. So I decided to draw a black picture of the Russian version and add it to a Polish version of the application. I managed to do it without problem. But I do not know how the Russians changed the font color to white. When you change the graphics in the Polish version just did not see the subtitles because the font is black and not white. Can you know how the Russians changed the font color from standard black to white? Very thanks in advance for your help in solving my problem. Yours wojtasm91

Edited by wojtasm91