Cameraware & Android, Will It Or Wont It ?

Guest ccsnet

Guest ccsnet

I had no response over here ( http://www.modaco.com/content/cameraware/2...raware-android/ ) and with 99 views I thought it was worth asking over in this section....

Paul,

After seeing your comment in the Android forum saying you where considering an Android port I started to get intrested.... Can you tell me if you still plan to do this or not as I really like Cameraware and would like to take it with me.

TIA

Terran

CamerAware for Android WILL happen, I am unable to provide timescales at the moment however!

I have already started working on code updates and design changes to the WM base code that will allow me to port to Android (and potentially iPhone) more easily. It's definitely on the roadmap, and as soon as any sort of alpha / beta is available, you'll hear it here first! ;)

P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest zippyioa

Any news on this one Paul?

I am going on a long drive early next week and could do with the extra points :-)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Zippyioa

• 3 months later...
Guest Syphon Filter

Paul,

Any word on this? It may influence my next phone purchasing decision.

I currently use a Touch Pro and am eyeing up the HD2, but if you're going to port CamerAware to Android then I might be convinced to hold for something else...

• 2 years later...