Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest Mastergreeny
I went to sounds and notifications from the titanium panel!

It looks like it changes in menu but have someone call you and see for sure. Mine will not change. I changed it waited a while soft reset and the default is back again.

It looks like it changes in menu but have someone call you and see for sure. Mine will not change. I changed it waited a while soft reset and the default is back again.

my girl just called me at it was changed....weird! good ole MS fix one thing break 10 other things!

Bg - great work as always, thanks

i dont see opera anywhere, did you yank it or am i just blind?

ahh crap I forgot the Short cut stupid new kitchen lol! its there you can get to it from your Titanium panel!

Guest eclsnowman
Any chance we can get the .cab for the HTC keyboard for those happy with Bliss 2.4.1?

No cab yet, it can only be cooked in right now... unless someone else figures it out.

Guest Mastergreeny
my girl just called me at it was changed....weird! good ole MS fix one thing break 10 other things!

Ya this is strange...So yours has stayed changed for you? Is it a ringtone that you have on your my storage or system mem? Maybe I'll try moving it and see if it makes a difference. I guess I could always just rename the ringtone I want to the default name and overwrite it.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Has anybody successfully installed 2.5 yet? Mine hangs once the install is complete upon the first soft-reset.

If I soft-reset it, it hangs on that XDA_UC page...

If I soft-reset once more, it hangs on the home page; Titanium never comes up...

Guest Mastergreeny
Has anybody successfully installed 2.5 yet? Mine hangs once the install is complete upon the first soft-reset.

If I soft-reset it, it hangs on that XDA_UC page...

If I soft-reset once more, it hangs on the home page; Titanium never comes up...

You need to tap in the upper left corner of screen a couple of times and it load.

Guest bobzoron

Well, Bgill, thank you a lot for your efforts. this is fantastic.

Tried bliss, but it just ran too slowly for me. v2.5 runs like a ferrari comparatively.

excellent work! thank you so much for sharing the fruits of your labor with the rest of us...

Guest FJomniaInyoFACE

2.5 is NASTY!!! (like good nasty) but i cant change background...? I like the grey theme you have on here,(bgill) but I had an idea of how i wanted to set up my fone, mayb someone can help me?

kk so i wanted the jefferey2000 black theme, so wit the black bottom bar and buttons,

wit the blue carbon theme panels and this pic...is it possible?

post-559525-1253100979_thumb.jpg

Guest bluematrix64
ok i see what your saying! I looks like MS fixed the issue og having to soft reset when you change themes but in doing so broke that feature as i didnt touch that! My recommendation switch to rock and republic so sick!!! I know im gonna regret this but send me your BG and ill make a cab for you guys one per user please! ill get to them as fast as I can as im really busy with my Side Project anyone else that can make cabs can pitch in too!

@ bgill,

You wouldn't be able to throw together your dark black carbon fiber background you used back in the 1.9 era for one of your loyal followers :) would ya??

I like the blue but the dark black was sweeeeeeet. The R&R background is a bit to funky for my taste :)

can't change any of the sound settings, or the changes will not stay.

known bug: OK will not save sound settings.

workaround: NA

Edited by arirang

Guest indaduke

Has anyone else had this problem..... I switched my phone to vibrate last night and this morning when i try to switch it back to play sounds, the sounds play for everything except incoming calls. Incoming calls still make the phone vibrate with no ring. I checked my settings and it is set to ring.

Guest AFBcon06

So here is a easy question I just cant figure out...How do I get the clock off the top task bar on the bliss rom???? Also why doesnt X close out the program totally I have to go into task manager do this even though its set to X closes it...

Edited by AFBcon06

Guest Mastertwiz

Thanks for the great work BG, your ROMs with the Wozzer Kitchen is another score for WinMo vs. iPhone :) .

Any chance we'll see a similar ROM with a M2D "lite" configuration? I like Flotanium, but I've ended up reverting to your 1.5 M2D lite ROM; I love the speed, simplicity, and room to customize. In any case, thanks again for keeping us flashing!