Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest blazingwolf
If anyone could help me to set this Showcase Suite up that would be great! I don't know where to put the Registry Entry's that it explains to map Showcase to the Soft Key X button in WinMo.

Please look at my reply a couple above yours. I've posted a cab for our devices. You can get to it from the link I provided.

Please look at my reply a couple above yours. I've posted a cab for our devices. You can get to it from the link I provided.

All is already set up Thanks BW for the work!!!

post-502174-1253241968_thumb.png

Resco Finally fixed!!!!!

Guest tampaboy1984

Thanks! Lovin 2.5.1 BGill excellent work dude, it runs like a charm here's a screen of mine. I'm thinking of putting Neo Titanium on her...

screen02mi.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

All is already set up Thanks BW for the work!!!

post-502174-1253241968_thumb.png

Resco Finally fixed!!!!!

i havent jumped to 2.5.1 yet...just about to but how is resco fixed? was it an update from resco or is the bar at the bottom just enough smaller to fit it?

Just install the 1.9M2D (WQVGA version) on top of the ROM...this (I'm quite sure) is the version Bgill uses on his rom and I don't see any difference. He also installs M2DC to configure it, I include it here.

Attached File(s)

Attached File M2DC_v0.29.235.CAB ( 748.98K ) Number of downloads: 1

You rock man! Thanks for all of the cabs that you post on here!

Yes I am a regular a flashing I have done so dozens of times... On this phone and on other diffrent ones. I have never had this problem until yesterday. It seems that from now on I am going to have to live with 6.1 until the Omnia 2 comes out. I don't know how I will last with 6.1 since I hate it but I can't have my phone brick 3 times within a few days. Thats too dirty even for me.

Well I sure hope that things don't go south for me like that. I have flashed many times and on three different operating systems with not a single problem. It would SUCK to be stuck on 6.1!

Guest jezze boi
Thanks! Lovin 2.5.1 BGill excellent work dude, it runs like a charm here's a screen of mine. I'm thinking of putting Neo Titanium on her...

screen02mi.png

sweet start button icon

where'd you get it?

i havent jumped to 2.5.1 yet...just about to but how is resco fixed? was it an update from resco or is the bar at the bottom just enough smaller to fit it?

new Showcase task manager with position fix!

Guest Itlooksfast

Im using the M2d version...is anyone having problem opening a pix mms? I cant view my friends pix that was sent through MMS. Also I need to change the LOCK screen back to the CLASSIC...for some reason I cant find it. I went to SETTING>LOCK nothing. I went to SETTING>SYSTEM..cant find it.

Guest Mastergreeny
so..... i downloaded this and loaded it but no dice... the icons to the left of the words on the home scren are red x's.... i didn't load the theme just the cab. Do i have to do something differently??

Thanks

I don't know it works for me. Here is a pic of it in action on Bgills newest 2.5.1 ROM. All you have to do is install it and not apply theme. Maybe try hard reset and then install it first. Maybe you have something else you already installed that is messing with it.

Here is the cab just to be sure you have the right thing from other post.

rp_thm_titanium_wqvga_bliss_1.6_4__OmniaBliss_.cab

post-552026-1253247288_thumb.png

I don't know it works for me. Here is a pic of it in action on Bgills newest 2.5.1 ROM. All you have to do is install it and not apply theme. Maybe try hard reset and then install it first. Maybe you have something else you already installed that is messing with it.

Here is the cab just to be sure you have the right thing from other post.

rp_thm_titanium_wqvga_bliss_1.6_4__OmniaBliss_.cab

post-552026-1253247288_thumb.png

so hot!!! Charge your phone MG!!!!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
so hot!!! Charge your phone MG!!!!!!

Thanks...I love the look of Bliss. Your ROM got me started on it and now I cant live without it.

It looks good with Jeffery Black Theme too.

post-552026-1253248787_thumb.png

Edited by Mastergreeny

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue on 2.5.1 (I've only had it happen once), but the Wireless Manager had the missing WiFi link bug. Like I said only occurred once, and a soft reset brought it back, so I'm not sure if this issue is back in this XIP and SYS.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue on 2.5.1 (I've only had it happen once), but the Wireless Manager had the missing WiFi link bug. Like I said only occurred once, and a soft reset brought it back, so I'm not sure if this issue is back in this XIP and SYS.

yeah that bugs comes and goes! easy way to fix it is toggle the wifi power saving setting! works everytime!

Guest tampaboy1984

God I love stayin on the UP n UP with the New New but jeez my phone is flashed to Metro and I have to change all my MMS and Web settings everytime I flash to get it to work. But I really appreciate the hard work you put into these roms Bgill! just got 2.5.1 all setup how I like not even 10 minutes ago. LoL.