Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest dopeness
lol ill load the pics, make one person happy, make another upset lol its a no win situation!

Make no mistake, I am beyond happy. You introduced me to a theme I really like. I am attached to it now. You can't be mad at me for getting hooked can you? that was the intent, right :)

BTW, I found a Rock and republic cab. I installed it on your new B*Ware ROM. I am now missing buttons. In particular, the menu button in messageing and a few others I think. Is there a certain version of R&R that will work with B*Ware without the glitches?

Guest jmart518
Ok Mr. Gill if you would like another Guiness could you PLEASE tell me how to move the clock on the lock screen.

lordv8r,

You need to edit the .cpr files called LS_LockScene_240x400 for portrait and/or LS_LockScene_400x240 for landscape. These files are found under the windows directory. You can copy them to your pc and make the changes with notepad. Hopefully this helped you out!

Edited by jmart518

I will Still be doing my roms I just wanted to get that Out First Now I can Concentrate on my personal Rom!!!!

Great cause I'm really looking forward to the next Flotanium release! :)

When ya think you'll post something new? Trying to decide if I wanna set everything up on Bware Rom or not :)

im deciding between 23414 or 23053 testing them both out now I think il will go with 23053. I might take my time on this one seems Like everyone is just rushing to get their rom out and not really takeing the time to COOK. this new kitchen makes it so easy. Drop a few folders here and there change a few backgrounds and release!! but I want a good stable flash and forget rom!! thats what i will be working on!

Guest Mastergreeny
im deciding between 23414 or 23053 testing them both out now I think il will go with 23053. I might take my time on this one seems Like everyone is just rushing to get their rom out and not really takeing the time to COOK. this new kitchen makes it so easy. Drop a few folders here and there change a few backgrounds and release!! but I want a good stable flash and forget rom!! thats what i will be working on!

Cool!! Can't wait, I'm sure it will be great

Well. Mr. BG, you sucked me right back in. I thought I was content, but I just couldn't help but move on to the next ROM, then the next. It's a sickness. They're just too good to leave behind!

I've read back in the thread, and did a search, but I can't seem to find if others are having the same problems as me, or if there's a known fix, but here goes...I keep losing soft button icons. It happened in 2.4, and now in 2.5.1. For instance, the text/email send button. When I first flashed, it had an icon. Now it's just an empty outline. Back in 2.4, it also happened to the menu button - it went blank.

I can see the buttons themselves, they're just blank. It's gotta be something my dumb a** is doing wrong - maybe an incompatible program I am installing, or somesuch. Any ideas?

Oh, and while I am here, does the MMS fix still need to be installed with these newest ROMs?

Edited by tedkord

Guest jmart518
Well. Mr. BG, you sucked me right back in. I thought I was content, but I just couldn't help but move on to the next ROM, then the next. It's a sickness. They're just too good to leave behind!

I've read back in the thread, and did a search, but I can't seem to find if others are having the same problems as me, or if there's a known fix, but here goes...I keep losing soft button icons. It happened in 2.4, and now in 2.5.1. For instance, the text/email send button. When I first flashed, it had an icon. Now it's just an empty outline. Back in 2.4, it also happened to the menu button - it went blank.

I can see the buttons themselves, they're just blank. It's gotta be something my dumb a** is doing wrong - maybe an incompatible program I am installing, or somesuch. Any ideas?

Oh, and while I am here, does the MMS fix still need to be installed with these newest ROMs?

Are you adding a custom taskbar? If so, that is whats breaking the newer soft buttons

Are you adding a custom taskbar? If so, that is whats breaking the newer soft buttons

I am. I'm using Lisbian's newest (Radd's never worked right for me). I knew it was my stupidity - it always is :) . Just ask my wife.

Thanks for the help.

UPDATE: Looks like uninstalling Lisbian did the trick. It's a shame, as the stock WinMo taskbar is SOOOOOOOOO ugly. But, it's functional! Thanks again.

Edited by tedkord

I am. I'm using Lisbian's newest (Radd's never worked right for me). I knew it was my stupidity - it always is :) . Just ask my wife.

Thanks for the help.

UPDATE: Looks like uninstalling Lisbian did the trick. It's a shame, as the stock WinMo taskbar is SOOOOOOOOO ugly. But, it's functional! Thanks again.

Thats what im working on right now! a custom task that will work with these new builds! there is about 4 dlls that im editing and about 600 resources per dll so its very tedious but i hope to be done soon!

Guest jmart518
Thats what im working on right now! a custom task that will work with these new builds! there is about 4 dlls that im editing and about 600 resources per dll so its very tedious but i hope to be done soon!

Hey Bgill,

Mind sharing which dlls? I too would like to mess with skinning!

+1 on a good Q&A process--to paraphrase an old commercial, "Release no ROM until it's time". i partly judge a ROM by the number of patches/workarounds i insert in my XDA folder to shotgun in a hard reset-event--v.2.5.1 has none.

Awesome! Can I make a suggestion? (This is simply my preference, and may be 180 degrees from the group sentiment). I prefer a battery readout in the taskbar that gives a %number - (80%, 60%, etc...) Not a graphic representation of power level.

But that's just me. I'll abide by whatever you think is best.

lordv8r,

You need to edit the .cpr files called LS_LockScene_240x400 for portrait and/or LS_LockScene_400x240 for landscape. These files are found under the windows directory. You can copy them to your pc and make the changes with notepad. Hopefully this helped you out!

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out which id is for the time location. Any idea?

No loss of any buttons! or task bar functions just need to fix the Battery!

another new rom? Cant keep up, more information please??

im working on the task bar so its not so boring!