Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Bgill how long b4 the release of 2.6? It's 12:30 Am right now for me, I'm gonna hit the sack if its gonna be for a couple hours but if its within the hour I'ma stay up n flash away. Thanx for all your hard work I'm an Avid BGill Rom user!

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984
i would say between 25-30 mins! depending on 4 shared!

AWESOME Thanx for the quick response! Now im gonna drink my kool aid and sit here hitting the refresh button. :)

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest jezze boi

hmm.... no storage card... oh well

oh... and btw bgill

you might wanna change ur signature from omniaroms.com to omniarom.com :)

Edited by jezze boi

Bga did u happened to get the tasbar issue with the icons fixed as i know that was one of the things that u were looking to fix on the roms. Dude really waiting for the next rom this Flashing thang is like speed date but much better every twice or once i week i get a new one =) thanks a lot for the hard work

Bga did u happened to get the tasbar issue with the icons fixed as i know that was one of the things that u were looking to fix on the roms. Dude really waiting for the next rom this Flashing thang is like speed date but much better every twice or once i week i get a new one =) thanks a lot for the hard work

yup 2 2 days of resource editing but its working! 100%

Guest tampaboy1984
v2.6 is now online!

Hell YA!

Jmak512 I totally agree on the Boot Screen it's killer!!! It boots up fast after the first boot! Like the new Taskbar icons in the Taskbar Drop Down Menu!

Looks very nice BGill great work dude! :)

Vibrate Option from Settings\Personal is missing how can I enable it?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984
You can all thank Tech master for that!!!

Thanx Techmaster hey Bgill the Vibrate Adjustment Button from Settings\Personal is missing?

Also I use Resco Explorer along with Resco Registry Explorer the Window Size Fix is present in Resco Explorer but not in Resco Registry Explorer any clues on why that is?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Thanx Techmaster hey Bgill the Vibrate Adjustment Button from Settings\Personal is missing?

I remove the lnk what do you need that for? let me find the reg setting real quick