Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest tampaboy1984
I remove the lnk what do you need that for? let me find the reg setting real quick

To turn the Vibrate Function all the way up by default it is 1 notch down from max. Even on max I can barely notice it vibrate in my pocket when someone calls or text me.

Is what MasterGreeny says true?

Is Nitrogen better than TCPMP I don't want to install TCPMP if I do not need it? I usually use TCPMP for my movies which are avi format.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bobzoron
You can all thank Tech master for that!!!

gads, that's menacing. Never realized that your icon was a fractured apple and a skull at the same time. I guess the pics I saw were always too tiny.

Edited by bobzoron

Guest tampaboy1984
ok here you go

HKLM/control Panel/control Panel/Vibetonz delete the Redirect setting

yeah what MG said!

Cool THanx BGill and MG! :)

Adding a contact is no different except now when you press New Contact you select Outlook, Email Group or Messaging Group? I thought it was supposed to be different? Here's what I'm presented with.

I hit Add new contact then this screen pops up.

screen01a.png

Then I hit Outlook Contact and it brings me to this. The same as the older Roms?

screen02p.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest Mastergreeny

I think 2.6 is gonna be a keeper!!! It seems to be working great!!!

Here's a pic

post-552026-1253515935_thumb.png

If you want Bliss...See post 2741 it works great on this build also. It might mess up your Start Icon but if you change to a different theme and then change back to the whichever one you actually want to have active it seems to fix it. Looks like this problem will come back after a reboot.

Edited by Mastergreeny

I think 2.6 is gonna be a keeper!!! It seems to be working great!!!

Here's a pic

post-552026-1253515935_thumb.png

So sick!!! yeah i tried to find bugs spent all day and night im sure there are some but I havent found any yet well besides the ok in Phone settings but that why I mapped the hard key!

Guest Mastergreeny
So sick!!! yeah i tried to find bugs spent all day and night im sure there are some but I havent found any yet well besides the ok in Phone settings but that why I mapped the hard key!

Ya you did a great job!!! Thanks for all the time you spent...

You would think that MS would fix the phone settings someday, they have been that way forever now.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Cool THanx BGill and MG! :)

Adding a contact is no different except now when you press New Contact you select Outlook, Email Group or Messaging Group? I thought it was supposed to be different? Here's what I'm presented with.

I hit Add new contact then this screen pops up.

screen01a.png

Then I hit Outlook Contact and it brings me to this. The same as the older Roms?

screen02p.png

thats build 23414 i think I dont like that com branch! So I wont be building that release! ill look at it to see if I can pull out the Contact stuff!

Guest tampaboy1984
thats build 23414 i think I dont like that com branch! So I wont be building that release! ill look at it to see if I can pull out the Contact stuff!

Oh ok. Ya if you did that that would be awesome! A cab would be great too! I mean if a cab would be possible or would you have to rebuild the Rom?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Oh ok. Ya if you did that that would be awesome! A cab would be great too! I mean if a cab would be possible or would you have to rebuild the Rom?

I havent Seen it yet so not sure! im done cooking for a while! need a little break. So this Rom will Probably be my Final!

Guest tampaboy1984
I havent Seen it yet so not sure! im done cooking for a while! need a little break. So this Rom will Probably be my Final!

Well it looks great and runs even better Great Job! :) I added you as a friend BG so when and if you can port over that contact stuff PM me n lemme know. THanx in advance man!

Guest Mastergreeny

Sorry to hear that...but you have been at it pretty hard. The time off is well deserved. Thank you for all the Great ROMs you have given us!!!!

Guest bluematrix64

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I respect the needed break... BUT FINAL BUILD???? Say it isn't so :)

I'm curious why one of the hardware buttons is being mapped to rotate the screen. Why isn't the auto-rotate being used? Is it better to have a hardware button instead of the automatic feature?

Guest Grassguy

I found that the auto rotate feature is irritating and used to have a hard button do the rotation. Now I use Rotation Service. WOW! It's great! I have it set to only auto rotate on certain programs (only a few benifit from rotation IMHO). The setup is a little difficult, but once you get it configured just right, you'll never go back!

Guest BrianPick

I certainly hope that by final you mean in this series of ROMs or for a temporary time ? You must answer I know you have got at least 20 folks biting their nails.

Edited by BrianPick

when you return, consider maintaining one ROM--the one that you use and rely on. maintaining 3 ROMS, with each receiving equal level of attention, support, and high-quality is a fast road to burning out. "b*ware" may pave the road for more collaborative ROMs, where multiple chefs can load-balance debugging and address escalated issues.

Edited by arirang

Bgill! Did you do something with opera? It's blazing fast and bank of america works!

2.6 build and opera are as stable and functional as 2.5.1 AND faster?! wow. we have truly hit a sweet spot.

Edited by arirang