Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
files arent there. can you re-up?

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

LOL guess timing was just right on that. I see your still working on it.

uggh sorry guys cant seem to see what missing why this doesnt work!! still looking!

Guest kidrocking79
Not sure if its any help at all but I ended up installing Phone EX and am able to add contacts through that which uses the standard WM contact screen.

I am also able to add contacts using Resco Contact manager (whch I love by the way).

Guest kidrocking79
I am also able to add contacts using Resco Contact manager (whch I love by the way).

actually... a little off topic here.. anyone know how to map any other contact manager software to the call history on the main page of M2D? SSMaHo wont do it.

Guest kidrocking79

Hey BGill... what was that previous theme you were using for M2D? My favorite thing about it was the fact that the Mail envelope in the mail tab was see through and it showed more of the email. Do you have a cab for the theme? Or is there some reg tweek that adjusts the transparency of the icon?

Guest semmtexx
anyone on version v1.2 can check for me and see if this is a problem there?

Hey Bgill I am running 1.2 and just successfully added an outlook contact through the regular ms contacts.

edit: Aw crap nevermind I'm running 1.1 still. sorry bout that!

Edited by semmtexx

Guest brockman04
I thought that is the phone's Active Sync goof-up... I had my Wifi button disappear on 1.2. Did a soft reset and it was back.

@bg -- are you going to map it to the hard key or soft key? If I have time after work, I will look into the reg key override, but can't promise anything. I have a flooded basement and my b-day is tomorrow.... so I won't be playing on the pc and phone as much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Guest bga7x
Hey Bgill I am running 1.2 and just successfully added an outlook contact through the regular ms contacts.

edit: Aw crap nevermind I'm running 1.1 still. sorry bout that!

no that helpped v1.2 and v1.1 were you using the Same SYS and OEMapps so when i ported the 23009 i might have removed something i have to go back and see what it was very tedious work i might add you!!!!

Guest kidrocking79
no that helpped v1.2 and v1.1 were you using the Same SYS and OEMapps so when i ported the 23009 i might have removed something i have to go back and see what it was very tedious work i might add you!!!!

And that's why you get the big bucks BGill.. lol. all kidding aside.. I'm gonna have to get you a drink soon. All this work's probably making you thirsty.. :)

Guest bga7x
And that's why you get the big bucks BGill.. lol. all kidding aside.. I'm gonna have to get you a drink soon. All this work's probably making you thirsty.. :)

hhahaah yeah so thirsty lol!!

Hey BGill... what was that previous theme you were using for M2D? My favorite thing about it was the fact that the Mail envelope in the mail tab was see through and it showed more of the email. Do you have a cab for the theme? Or is there some reg tweek that adjusts the transparency of the icon?

Heres a theme I put together from a bunch of others. I believe it has the mail your looking for.

Manila Refreshed

Edited by [email protected]

Guest bga7x
Heres a theme I put together from a bunch of others. I believe it has the mail your looking for.

Manila Refreshed

hey thats pretty nice mind if i use that?? as for the add contact issue im trying a different SYS and seeing if that will work! cross fingers!

Guest bga7x

ok got it fixed....not sure how, I re ported the SYS i guess last port i did something different! but anyway it works now, ill release 1.3.1 tomorrow im beat!!! 2 full days of searching and comparing files=no fun!!! hope you guys can wait another day for a fix!

Guest bearhntr
Check out last post in my forum......

Lisbian,

I love your TOOLBAR ICONS. I am going to have to do some more investigation on how to install them. I love the MULTI-COLOR ones that BGILL had in one of his CC20 ROMS. Those were absolutely the kewlest.

Maybe you should create a past with SCREEN SHOTS of the various ones that you have - all on the same page.

Many Thanks,

*BH*

Guest agentbauer

Hey I just downloaded 1.3 M2d and discovered the same contact glitch, unable to add contacts, Bgill have you added a fix yet or is it on here already and i'm just blind lol Thanks for all the amazing work you do!

Guest bga7x
Hey I just downloaded 1.3 M2d and discovered the same contact glitch, unable to add contacts, Bgill have you added a fix yet or is it on here already and i'm just blind lol Thanks for all the amazing work you do!

Use Icontact to add contacts that why i didnt update the M2D rom. when you open iContacts up its in the upper right hand corner

Guest bluetooth_decay
For the M2D Users! something im working on to be in my future M2D release! Switching from the titanium today screen to TouchFlo with the touch of a soft key! Pretty cool! tell me what you think!

That is damn cool! I am not sure I would like TouchFlo, and didn't want to flash a ROM to try it, only to flash again if I did not like it (I know, I don't deserve to even read this forum :)). But now if I can switch, I may have to look into this.

I'd have to tone down the white spots in the mercury splatter, though. I find a dark background to be more usable with the white text on everything. Should be straightforward for me to do with Gimp.

Guest byutzy

What OS is everybody using? I'm on an XP machine and haven't been able to sucessfully use UMDL once yet. The CF03 updater worked fine, I just can't seem to flash a new ROM.