Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

I have a theme question. I like the W7B Premium titanium theme, but the background from the W7 theme. How can I setupo W7B premium to usethe W7 background. I looked but did not see a file with the background image, unless I looked in the wrong place.

Thx.

I am noticing two intertesting problems with 2.5.1. All of a sudden, most of the CHome panels do not show up after being enabled. Also even though I select Touch Input as my default keyboard in Input settings, it keeps switching back to the Samsung Keyboard.

is there a workaround for these?

Thx.

I am noticing two intertesting problems with 2.5.1. All of a sudden, most of the CHome panels do not show up after being enabled. Also even though I select Touch Input as my default keyboard in Input settings, it keeps switching back to the Samsung Keyboard.

is there a workaround for these?

Thx.

1 most of those panels you are trying to enable arent in the rom! if you decide to install those panels it just makes it wasier for you!

2. you imselctor that include with the Rom!!! Go to start and find the Shortcut!

Guest shadowsjc

hey - i had an older version of this and loved it. i want to install the newest non m2d version, but i just read that office is removed. where can i find the cab to reinstall it?

Guest Shades228

Well I'm not sure what happened. I had the Flotanium M2d 2.41 installed and it was working fine. Then I tried the rom in post 1 and it was ok but I wanted to go back. I have reinstalled Flotanium 2.41 3 times now, once after doing the verizon updater, and it won't work. It loads the top bar and the windows color swirl for loading appears. After about 30 seconds it just freezes. I've left it for 15 minutes and nothing. I figured I need to soft reset and when I do the XDA_UC pops up. I let it run and then soft reset it again. After that the same behavior happens. I can hold the right softkey to lock the phone and then windows home will show up but the start menu will not function. Any thoughts? This was working before but I can't get it to load again.

Well I got it working it did the same behavior on the fourth try but then I just started using all the soft keys. Eventually it started beeping and then the home page loaded. After that it functioned normally so far.

Edited by Shades228

This may be a little off topic but I am wondering where Outlook Mobile is? I know office is removed in the newer cabs but I have an older one. Does anyone have the Outlook cab?

Thanks!

hey - i had an older version of this and loved it. i want to install the newest non m2d version, but i just read that office is removed. where can i find the cab to reinstall it?

Hope this is OK to post...

office_wpc_WM6_2_.CAB

Edited by det0n8r

Guest shadowsjc

thanks.. one final question... i've been out of the ROM flashing loop for awhile. is there any way to edit the themes that these roms come with? (like the color of the taskbar, etc)? thanks again

For some reason my search is not working for the site. Anyways can someone please post the CAB that makes the menu 3 Columns. I think it was called BW_3_Columns or something like that.

SKTools

Will any of the tools in SKTools that cause the phone to soft reset still break the phone? I've read that SKTools and MemMaid both have that problem and I have experienced it with them before. Had to hard reset a couple of times.

Guest blazingwolf
Will any of the tools in SKTools that cause the phone to soft reset still break the phone? I've read that SKTools and MemMaid both have that problem and I have experienced it with them before. Had to hard reset a couple of times.

Any of these tools can break your phone. Doesn't matter what OS you are running. You need to be selective on what you remove and what you don't. Be prudent and you won't have any issues.

Any of these tools can break your phone. Doesn't matter what OS you are running. You need to be selective on what you remove and what you don't. Be prudent and you won't have any issues.

It just seemed like whenever MemMaid or SKTools soft resets my phone it won't start up again. For example, it happens when I use the optimization tool in SKTools. I also once installed a program through the installation function of MemMaid and after the soft reset the phone wouldn't start up again. I just stopped using those programs.

It just seemed like whenever MemMaid or SKTools soft resets my phone it won't start up again. For example, it happens when I use the optimization tool in SKTools. I also once installed a program through the installation function of MemMaid and after the soft reset the phone wouldn't start up again. I just stopped using those programs.

good call!

Guest blazingwolf

Well, I use SKTools on my device and I don't run in to these issues. Like I said though you have to be careful.

Guest midiwriter

Just want to show how much you can customize these roms...this is still Bgill's 2.6 23053 rom with lots of stolen images from other roms/software.

post-552367-1254179698_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1254180545_thumb.jpg

Edited by midiwriter

Speaking of the keyboard in this ROM, is there a way to enable haptic feedback for it? Or speed up its responsiveness? It is crazy accurate and love it alot, but sometimes i can't tell if I hit the key until a couple keystrokes later. Also, I don't suppose it comes with a setting panel like FingerKeyboard 2.1?

Guest midiwriter
Speaking of the keyboard in this ROM, is there a way to enable haptic feedback for it? Or speed up its responsiveness? It is crazy accurate and love it alot, but sometimes i can't tell if I hit the key until a couple keystrokes later. Also, I don't suppose it comes with a setting panel like FingerKeyboard 2.1?

Yes there is a settings panel:

Start-settings-personal-input----see screenshot.

If you have TouchResponse installed properly you shouldn't get any input delay.

post-552367-1254182015_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1254182104_thumb.jpg

Edited by midiwriter

Yes there is a settings panel:

Start-settings-personal-input----see screenshot.

If you have TouchResponse installed properly you shouldn't get any input delay.

Is TouchResponse included with this ROM? Or do I need to install it myself?