Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

First let me say 2.6 has been OUTSTANDING. most stable of any ROM I have used, and I was addicted to AD's roms [my omnia has rugburns from all the flashes].

also let me say thanks for the info on the fullscreen vids on media player, was wondering about the same issue but didnt want to b1tch.

NE way I wanted to know about 2 things:

1) opera locks up, and requires a soft reset to get it going again when I havent used it for awhile , wake the phone, and start opera to browse. at first I thought it was a network reception issue, but then it started happening when I had all green full bars on EVDO.

2) I would like to put in the WIFI again, I wasnt concerned about it , but I will be traveling for business, and the airline I am on has free WIFI, and it is a long flight, so I want to get it going because I am traveling on a Sunday, and Im addicted to NFL games [Go Favre- whatever F-ing team your on]. Is there a CAB anywhere that will put the WIFI drivers back in. I've searched this and other forums, but maybe Im using the wrong terms.

Neither of these are killers, but if I could fix them I can guarantee I would never reflash my phone again.

Thanks

Zoot

Mission First. Duty Always.

Guest 03civicsi
First let me say 2.6 has been OUTSTANDING. most stable of any ROM I have used, and I was addicted to AD's roms [my omnia has rugburns from all the flashes].

also let me say thanks for the info on the fullscreen vids on media player, was wondering about the same issue but didnt want to b1tch.

NE way I wanted to know about 2 things:

1) opera locks up, and requires a soft reset to get it going again when I havent used it for awhile , wake the phone, and start opera to browse. at first I thought it was a network reception issue, but then it started happening when I had all green full bars on EVDO.

2) I would like to put in the WIFI again, I wasnt concerned about it , but I will be traveling for business, and the airline I am on has free WIFI, and it is a long flight, so I want to get it going because I am traveling on a Sunday, and Im addicted to NFL games [Go Favre- whatever F-ing team your on]. Is there a CAB anywhere that will put the WIFI drivers back in. I've searched this and other forums, but maybe Im using the wrong terms.

Neither of these are killers, but if I could fix them I can guarantee I would never reflash my phone again.

Thanks

Zoot

Mission First. Duty Always.

I went back to 2.6 cause it is very stable and gets great battery life... the wifi is there but it disappears time to time for some odd reason...

just go to settings/system/power... go to the wifi tab and click the wifi power save mode and it should reappear in the wireless manager it happens with most of the 6.5.1 roms I have tried

Guest dopeness

i like all ur ROMs B. but I have reverted back to 1.4.2cf because resco programs fit perfectly and i like the customzation that comes with being able to manipulate the panels. I just have one minor (or major because i use the feature a lot). I can not take a picture and send it directly to people and have it resized correctly. I get the customary error, but the picture gets added to the message, but it is 1/3 the size. I did not see this problem when i flashed to other RoMs. I know u r way past working on this ROM but do you have a fix for this?

First and foremost I would like to thank Bgill55 for this awsome Rom. I would also like to know how I go about making the m2d always appear as my today screen I'm fairly new to this and if someone could tell me it would be appreciated.