Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest blazingwolf
Do you have any ideas on the sizeing issue.

This is why I will not put out this ROM. There is no fix for this stuff right now.

Guest wyzazz

New rom is looking good so far! Just the text off screen issues that everyone else is seeing, but other than that it looks good! And thanks for removing that low battery beep, it was driving me insane!!!

Guest bga7x
A little weirdness but hey ! Looking pretty darn cool and I'll bet we can iron out some kinks. This may warrant it's own thread.

yeah just some little issues here and there but still a good start none the less! 23009 is stable this is just a rom to test things out! i kinda like it, might do a fraken rom a mix between 23009 and this one and see what i come up with should be fun!

Guest donaudette

I installed 6.5.1 and when I went to map my buttons (first thing I do after a rom flash) I could not locate the button mapper program. and the buttons do not work right after flashing... I reflashed and soft booted, but still the same issue. any ideas while I wait for another rom to download?

thanks

Guest bga7x
I installed 6.5.1 and when I went to map my buttons (first thing I do after a rom flash) I could not locate the button mapper program. and the buttons do not work right after flashing... I reflashed and soft booted, but still the same issue. any ideas while I wait for another rom to download?

thanks

there are many remapping software that you can use!

Guest BrianPick
torch button is in this rom!

Yeah. I just wanted the files for a friend but the ones I found on xda want some HTC camera app. Thought you may have them laying about or already posted. I am very excited about this new "touch friendly" business but had to flash back to an older ROM for work today. But when i get home......

Guest thejaff
Happen to know how to do that after the fact? It's really annoying... ...Thanks again!

Also wondering how to disable the batt warning, since I don't really want to flash the beta ROM. Everything else is working great on 1.3.1 though (23009).

Guest bga7x
Also wondering how to disable the batt warning, since I don't really want to flash the beta ROM. Everything else is working great on 1.3.1 though (23009).

you have to replace the .wav file with a .wav file with no sound!

Guest bga7x
the "buttons" button in Setting>Personal>Button is missing

i know, like I said before there is a reason not many cooks touched this build its because its a beta of a beta! i thought i would port it and let you guys test it out!! im learning about this build right along with you!!!

Guest agentbauer
What OS is everybody using? I'm on an XP machine and haven't been able to sucessfully use UMDL once yet. The CF03 updater worked fine, I just can't seem to flash a new ROM.

I'm using Windows XP sp2

Guest Chapster
i know, like I said before there is a reason not many cooks touched this build its because its a beta of a beta! i thought i would port it and let you guys test it out!! im learning about this build right along with you!!!

Just wondering with this type of testing if this should have a thread of it's own to lessen the confusing

Guest bga7x
bgill the link for the manila refreshed isn't working says it has exceeded the download limit, any ideas? Thanks:)

hmm really let me check it!

Guest agentbauer
i just down loaded it! its only at 146 so you should be fine! you are downloading from post #2 right?

Yes, thank you for your help, and I have started work in the kitchen as well! Hopefully have some creations presented soon!

Guest myoder020

Also since v1.3 I haven't been able to install TCPMP Phenom 3 Plus, it errors out saying it can't install the program because it doesn't have sufficient system permissions.