Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Also since v1.3 I haven't been able to install TCPMP Phenom 3 Plus, it errors out saying it can't install the program because it doesn't have sufficient system permissions.

really? that could be the softwares problem, i dont have that in the rom so you should be able to install it! try re downloading the cab and install

Guest BrianPick

So any more thoughts bubblin up about a 6.5 /6.5.1 mashup. This thing is pretty buggy but certainly like where they are headed, bet you guys can beat em'

Guest bga7x
So any more thoughts bubblin up about a 6.5 /6.5.1 mashup. This thing is pretty buggy but certainly like where they are headed, bet you guys can beat em'

im working on it! as we speak!! lot of trial and error!!!!

Guest bga7x
I concur that it is some exciting business. Seems we may get a little more milage outta these phones yet.

ok i brought over drag and drop start menu feature from 21928 to 23009 works Flawlessly, seeing what else i can bring over

thanks to BW!

what weather icons are you trying to load? I blew out all widgets in my rom i dont use them!

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I was downloading the icon packs from the official Titanium Weather thread over on XDA fourm. I get an error when I click the option to change icons.

As for widgets is there a cab I could get for that. They can be quite convienent and time saving. Especialy the pack from Fuze Mobility.

Guest bearhntr
well build 21932 is out! it added an "x" and an "ok: to the lower right hand of the screen!

post-502174-1248835949_thumb.png

BGill,

I still think you are a COOKING GOD!!! I love your CF03 ROM. I only have 2 little complaints.

1) Where is the CALCULATOR? I cannot find it anywhere. It is not on the START MENU or any of the folders.

2) How can one change the START MENU to be 3-wide instead of 4? I like the multitudes of icons on the 4-wide screen...but to me it seems a little bit hard to read. Is this a registry hack or something? A CAB perhaps?

A Million thanks.

*BH*

Guest bga7x
Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I was downloading the icon packs from the official Titanium Weather thread over on XDA fourm. I get an error when I click the option to change icons.

As for widgets is there a cab I could get for that. They can be quite convienent and time saving. Especialy the pack from Fuze Mobility.

send me the icons ill make a cab for you!

Guest bga7x
BGill,

I still think you are a COOKING GOD!!! I love your CF03 ROM. I only have 2 little complaints.

1) Where is the CALCULATOR? I cannot find it anywhere. It is not on the START MENU or any of the folders.

2) How can one change the START MENU to be 3-wide instead of 4? I like the multitudes of icons on the 4-wide screen...but to me it seems a little bit hard to read. Is this a registry hack or something? A CAB perhaps?

A Million thanks.

*BH*

the calculator is in all my roms! as for the 3 in a row strat meny i posted the files you need a few pages back! you need the Start menu CPRs from the zip folder when you find and then read the directions in that post! Dont worry about the .dll's in the zipped folder!

Guest bga7x

here is the first look on the omnia for 21932

post-502174-1248845377_thumb.png post-502174-1248845419_thumb.png

Comes with some weird zoomer thing Volume is huge

post-502174-1248845463_thumb.png post-502174-1248845492_thumb.png

post-502174-1248845523_thumb.png

notice the "x's" and "ok's" in bottom corner! kinda cool! the zoomer thing is quite annoying to be honest! Drag and drop is still there! for the start menu!

Guest bga7x

I think i got a nice mix of 23009 and 21932 ill need some testers to see what im missing! one thing i know for sure is the key mapping app, but there is many 3 party software out there ill find the best and cook it in!! and Yes you can add your owner info!!!! I have worked hard on this tell me what you guys think PM if intrested!! I dont even know what build i would call this! 23009/21932 SYS and 21932 XIP this is so patched together!

so here are some pics of the Hybrid rom i have built!

post-502174-1248851592_thumb.png post-502174-1248851611_thumb.png

post-502174-1248851629_thumb.png post-502174-1248851646_thumb.png

post-502174-1248851667_thumb.png

getting there!!!

Edited by bga7x

Guest wyzazz

Looking good! I'll volunteer to test it out, but only if you don't forget to remove the low battery beep. I get nightmares about that...

Guest jtoso

I'm still running CF03 v 1.0 Haven't seen any reason to upgrade. I will once v 1.4 is released. I know you are busy with this new 6.5 build but will you release a 1.4 ?

Guest bga7x
I'm still running CF03 v 1.0 Haven't seen any reason to upgrade. I will once v 1.4 is released. I know you are busy with this new 6.5 build but will you release a 1.4 ?

v1.4 will be released when there is a new 23xxx released

Edited by bga7x

Guest bga7x
Looking good! I'll volunteer to test it out, but only if you don't forget to remove the low battery beep. I get nightmares about that...

haha yeah its gone im using the same kitchen!

Guest treid71
yes and install to device memory then soft reset!

Was there a cab to d/l for the stock taskbar icons for M2D? I looked and couldn't find anything.

BTW - Keep up the great work!!

Guest bga7x
Was there a cab to d/l for the stock taskbar icons for M2D? I looked and couldn't find anything.

BTW - Keep up the great work!!

no i stopped using lisbian task bar cause you cant go back to the stock one v1.4 will have the original task bar