Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x

v1.4CF is now online! M2D will be up a little later have to go run some errands! enjoy!!! make sure you check out the drag and drop feature in the Start Menu!!!

Guest bigdaddykane

i got a question.... in 3.0.1 there was an issue with the Google maps search... numbers symbols and anything non xt9 could not work in the input fields was this fixed in 1.4?

Guest bga7x
i got a question.... in 3.0.1 there was an issue with the Google maps search... numbers symbols and anything non xt9 could not work in the input fields was this fixed in 1.4?

there is no fix if you use the samsung keyboard, any 3rd party keyboard will fix the issue!

Guest RwP1138

after bgills rom

nj7161-502a-i4.0.jpg

before bgills rom

this rom is the the tricked out nissan skyline of all roms you tried all the other roms you have seen all the other roms now do yourself a favor and flash the best rom out there, THATS RIGHT THE BEST ROM OUT THERE. you read it I said it now flash

t10neuralizer.jpg

Guest bga7x

testing the M2d Rom now, im leaving a bunch of titanium panels in in because i cooked in TFDetacher ill give a tutorial when update post #2

Edited by bga7x

Guest bga7x
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem in 1.4 but i get the following error, i have attached a screen shot.

post-506505-1248899664_thumb.jpg

hmm they switched it back last two releases 3.5 was included! ill post a cab for net 3.5

here is the fix!

NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab

Guest byutzy

Man your releasing new versions faster than I can test one.

Is there a way to take one of your roms and put it back into the kitchen? I'll give you full credit I just want to tweak some stuff and mess with it a bit.

Guest bga7x
Man your releasing new versions faster than I can test one.

Is there a way to take one of your roms and put it back into the kitchen? I'll give you full credit I just want to tweak some stuff and mess with it a bit.

no you cant dump a cooked rom and then cook from it!

Guest mamuco
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem in 1.4 but i get the following error, i have attached a screen shot.

post-506505-1248899664_thumb.jpg

same error here - i see the fix posted above - done

Edited by mamuco

Guest xenspidey
no you cant dump a cooked rom and then cook from it!

Really? I've dumped ROM's before to get certain files out of them. Mainly wozzers but i've done it. I actually did it today on Shokka9's i900 to test some aGPS settings.

Guest myoder020

argh if only you included the soundtester, this would be my perfect rom, yours is the only rom where WakeUpOnSms actually works.

Guest bga7x
Was netcf the only fix? so I don't have to just re-install again.

yeah that was the only issue i re upped the link with 3.5 cooked in for everyone else that has downloaded and flashed just install that cab and you are good to go!

Guest bga7x

M2d Release Notes and pics are up please read them and read the tutorial about the TFDetacher before flashing!! Thank you!!!!! Check Post #2

Guest bga7x
You have been busy!!! Nice work on the new version. What else are you working on extracting out of 21928?

its now 21935 lol !!! got it pretty much almost where i want that vesion to be at ill release another beta either tonight tomorrow!